Codenight: starting a local VR business.

Isaac Lynnah

Aug 31, 2020, 12:22:33 AM8/31/20
to intoitsap...@googlegroups.com
Opportunity to join a Virtual Reality Business in Bega
A week ago I created a quick VR app that allowed a local architect to walk through a house he was in the process of designing. The experience was fantastic and the potential seems very exciting. The highlight for me was when he crouched down to position himself in the virtual bathtub to check the view through the bathroom window, deciding that the window should be a half a meter wider, a measurement that was made inside the virtual space.

This month at our regular codenight we would like to invite you to join us in developing this idea into a service that could result in the Bega Valley's first ever jobs creating Virtual Reality applications. No experience required, on the night we will share our vision, demo our prototype and hopefully generate a team of enthusiastic individuals keen to learn VR development and start something exciting. Please share with anyone who might be interested.

Codenight is on Thursday, the 3rd of September, at 5pm on Zoom https://us02web.zoom.us/j/83565609807?pwd=UE05aUt2ZlRLQjU3aVRrd0NxMU1pdz09

Kind regards,

Isaac Lynnah

Isaac Lynnah { developer }