codenight tomorrow night - conversion.ai - artificial intelligence copy writing

瀏覽次數:6 次
跳到第一則未讀訊息

Isaac Lynnah

未讀,
2021年5月4日 晚上8:43:352021/5/4
收件者:intoitsap...@googlegroups.com
Hi Everyone,
Codenight is on tomorrow. You still have time to arrange to be there.

This month we are very excited to look at conversion.ai, a service that gives you access to a GTP3 based AI copy writing algorithm. You can generate long form articles, video scripts, social media posts, even song lyrics. We will be discussing how it works under the hood, how local early adopter Goldie Rutherford has found working with it over the last couple of months, and put it to the test with some live examples.

Come along tomorrow, Thursday 6/5/21 5PM at CoWS 209 Carp St Bega.

Bonus quiz: How much of this post do you think was written by conversion.ai? Join us tomorrow to find out.

Kind regards,

Isaac Lynnah

Isaac Lynnah { developer }
M: 0497 573 147
E: is...@2pisoftware.com
2pisoftware.com

Renee Madge

未讀,
2021年5月4日 晚上10:21:562021/5/4
收件者:intoitsap...@googlegroups.com
Hi Isaac,

I hope you are well.

Are you happy for me to put this on the social media channels ?

Thank you.

Kind Regards,

Isaac Lynnah

未讀,