Fwd: [citsci-discussion-l] Job advert - python developer (citizen science)

Libby Hepburn

Aug 18, 2019, 3:49:02 PM8/18/19
to IntoIT Basecamp
FYI

Begin forwarded message:

From: Andy Paterson <andy.p...@thisinstitute.cam.ac.uk>
Subject: [citsci-discussion-l] Job advert - python developer (citizen science)
Date: 18 August 2019 at 7:07:44 pm AEST

Hi All

The Healthcare Improvement Studies Institute in Cambridge UK is looking for a Python developer in to help build our citizen science platform to involve staff and patients in healthcare research.  A fascinating project using the latest serverless and cloud-based technology to improve healthcare in the NHS.  Could be part-time or with some remote working for the right candidate.

Do contact me directly for an informal chat if you want to find out more.

Andy Paterson
Citizen Science Lead

THIS Institute (The Healthcare Improvement Studies Institute)
University of Cambridge
Cambridge Biomedical Campus, Clifford Allbutt Building,
Cambridge CB2 0AH, United Kingdom

andy.p...@thisinstitute.cam.ac.uk | 01223 336224 | 07710 842112

 /Users/amp205/Library/Containers/com.microsoft.Outlook/Data/Library/Caches/Signatures/signature_1191201266

Message via CitSci-di...@cornell.edu, the discussion-based listserv for the community supporting citizen science, volunteer monitoring, and other forms of public participation in scientific research.

With questions about this listserv, email us at in...@citizenscience.org