FW: REMINDER: 3 more days to have your say! NSW Police Community Engagement online survey [SEC=UNCLASSIFIED]

1 view

Cross, Peter

Sep 22, 2016, 10:57:52 PM9/22/16

Hi team. Hope you're enjoying the lovely weather we've ordered for you today.

I wonder if you could remind your networks that the NSWPF survey is still open? That would be a big help.

3 more days to have your say!

The NSW Police Force Community Engagement Survey is open until 23 September.

https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/NSWPoliceCommunityEngagementSurvey

We believe that community engagement is the foundation on which local policing should be built.

This independently run survey gives you the chance to have your say in how you think police currently engage with the many NSW communities, and how they could engage with communities into the future.

We want to hear from every member of the community.

If you provide your contact details, you automatically go into a draw for an iPad mini.

Kind regards

Traci Palladino | A/MCLO State Coordinator | Operational Programs | NSW Police Force
Email:
pall...@police.nsw.gov.au | Phone: 02 9768 0734 | Eaglenet: 34734 | Mobile: 0413 274 254

From:        Traci Palladino/9334302/Staff/NSWPolice
To:        -M-MDL-CPOS@NSWPolice, -M-MDL-SLP@NSWPolice, -M-MDL-YLOS
Cc:        Shobha Sharma/2000012/Staff/NSWPolice, David Scrimgeour/24561/Staff/NSWPolice@NSWPolice
Date:        13/09/2016 13:54
Subject:        HELP: NSW Police Community Engagement online survey: Have your say [SEC=UNCLASSIFIED]

Good afternoon again everyone.

I would like to ask for your help in promoting an online survey if possible? Operational Programs needs to spread this message as far and wide as we can, and as often as we can.

The NSWPF has engaged an independent organisation to gauge community opinion of how police engage with all communities.  We want to hear from as many members of the community as possible and would appreciate your promoting the information below over the next two weeks on your corporate website and on social media where appropriate.

We are promoting this survey on the NSW Police Force Facebook page, Twitter and LinkedIn, as well is on the homepage of our website. We would be very grateful if you could copy, repost and retweet this information if possible.

Have your say

The NSW Police Force believes that community engagement is the foundation on which local policing should be built.

This independently run survey gives you the chance to have your say in how you think police currently engage with the many NSW communities, and how they could engage with communities into the future.

We want to hear from every member of the community.

If you provide your contact details, you automatically go into a draw for an iPad mini.

The survey is open until Friday 23 September:  https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/NSWPoliceCommunityEngagementSurvey

We thank you very much for your help and support.

Kind regards

Traci Palladino | A/MCLO State Coordinator | Operational Programs | NSW Police Force
Email:
pall...@police.nsw.gov.au | Phone: 02 9768 0734 | Eaglenet: 34734 | Mobile: 0413 274 254

Check out all the latest news and events at Council on www.begavalley.nsw.gov.au.

This email and any attachments may be confidential and contain privileged information. It is intended for the addressee only. If you are not the intended recipient you must not use, disclose, copy or distribute this communication. Confidentiality or privilege are not waived or lost by reason of the mistaken delivery to you. If you have received this message in error, please delete and notify the sender.

"I wish to extend my respects to the traditional custodians of the land on which I live and work, the Elders past and present." Disclaimer: This message is intended for the addressee named and may contain confidential information. If you are not the intended recipient, please delete it and notify the sender. Views expressed in this message are those of the individual sender, and are not necessarily the views of The Lyndon Community.

mime-attachment.jpg
mime-attachment.jpg