Taggle options for drought

liam.soccerfit Gmail

Aug 17, 2018, 9:57:16 PM8/17/18
to intoitsap...@googlegroups.com
Stopping leaks in water delivery systems is a drought measure that can help in some situations.

Taggle, one of the organisations that attended March's Bega AgTech Days appears to have had some success using its IoT network...

Andrew Larkin

Aug 17, 2018, 10:08:44 PM8/17/18
to intoitsap...@googlegroups.com

liam.soccerfit Gmail

Aug 17, 2018, 11:14:55 PM8/17/18
to intoitsap...@googlegroups.com
Yes and he same issue affects municipal waterways badly too...I think in some metros around the world leakage is almost 30% of the entire flow...I wonder does more modern pipe technology bring that down significantly

Sent from my iPhone

Sarah James

Aug 18, 2018, 12:15:50 AM8/18/18
to intoitsap...@googlegroups.com
Amazing!! Although the article said that "All we need is the will to use it." Maybe one of the biggest hurdles is awareness?! So thanks heaps for sharing this!

Maybe the NSW Govt will be so kind to invest in a communications campaign and / or provide support in terms of funding!!

It really has been shocking to see the visual change to farmland in NSW since 2016.

Hope it gathers momentum :-) Have a great weekend all!
0424 918 566