April codenight - going online

3 просмотра

Isaac Lynnah

не прочитано,
18 мар. 2020 г., 22:43:3218.03.2020
– intoitsap...@googlegroups.com
Hi Everyone,
We're moving codenight online next month, April 2nd 5pm. I'll be sending out a link to a Zoom meeting in the days preceding. We will not be meeting at CoWS. Zoom is an online conferencing service so find yourself a quiet and comfy space at home, a headset or headphones are a good idea too.

To make this works we're going to need your support and participation.
It's our plan to allocate time for discussions/presentations of several topics. We'll be starting things off with a discussion on tech in times of pandemics followed by a short presentation on moving to on-line delivery including details of our recent experiences running an 100% on-line hackathon.
Following this we would love to have anyone suggest a topic of interest or provide a short presentation on a topic of your choice. Please reply if you have an idea.

What you will need to do to prepare
  • Test your computer setup again on the day of the meeting

Kind regards,

Isaac Lynnah

Isaac Lynnah { developer }
M: 0497 573 147
E: is...@2pisoftware.com
2pisoftware.com

Isaac Lynnah

не прочитано,
31 мар. 2020 г., 01:11:5031.03.2020
– intoitsap...@googlegroups.com
Hello intoIT
As mentioned previously this weeks April codenight (this Thursday the 2nd, 5pm) is entirely online.
We will have 2 topics on the agenda and will probably have time to open up other ideas per suggestion on the night,
  • moving to on-line delivery  - We will be sharing our experiences with moving events online using zoom. We have recently been delivering our coding classes online and have just last Saturday ran a 1 day hackathon completely online. If you are interested in or have a need for using zoom for online delivery please join us to learn about the process. We will also be asking you to share your own experiences and observations with the group.
  • Digital tech in times of pandemics  - This will be an open forum where we would love to hear everyone's thoughts and ideas inspired by the topic.
To join us please use this link at 5pm this Thursday
Feel free to distribute this link to interested individuals, however do so with caution and responsibly.

Kind regards,

Isaac Lynnah

Isaac Lynnah { developer }
M: 0497 573 147