Great Tech courses at Bega TAFE - BEGA Information Technology Courses

Liam O'Duibhir, Director, SoccerFit

Dec 8, 2016, 5:55:03 AM12/8/16
to intoitsap...@googlegroups.com
Folks,

Info just in from Head Teacher at Bega TAFE....and thanks Annette for coming and presenting at Code Night..

...courses like these are an awesome 'gateway drug' for a career in coding...please tell lots of local people...

Our information technology courses for 2017 are open for applications and enrolments.  We are offering two courses, Certificate III Information Digital Media and Technology (IDMT) and Certificate IV Web Technologies (WT).  Completion of the Certificate IV Web-Based Technologies will allow entry into the University of Wollongong Bachelor program.

You may choose the of Certificate III IDMT as a pathway to the Certificate IV WT.

Below are links to the courses on offer through Bega Campus.

This link is to the Certificate III Information Digital Media and Technology (IDMT):  https://search.tafeillawarra.edu.au/coursedetails.htm?cid=ICT30115%2D01V02&lo=Bega&m=0

This link is to the Certificate IV Web Technologies (WT): https://search.tafeillawarra.edu.au/coursedetails.htm?cid=ICT40315%2D01V02&lo=Bega&m=0

Course brochures can be downloaded from our site.

You may have people interested in the range of courses and career pathways in IT so I have attached a brochure on the range of IT courses offered through TAFE.   They may search for the range of courses available through the following link.

The following link is to all Illawarra courses:  https://search.tafeillawarra.edu.au/coursesearch.htm?q=What+would+you+like+to+study%3F

Enquiries can be made through our customer service centre on 1300 766 123.

Regards

Annette Clarke
Head Teacher, Business and Education
TAFE NSW – Illawarra Institute, Building A, Barrack Street, Bega NSW 2550
P 02 6492 9706 | VOIP 86706

E annette...@tafensw.edu.au

cid:image008.jpg@01D0D5A9.951F7340

1300 766 123

tafeillawarra.edu.au

facebook | twitter | instagram | linkedin

We respect and acknowledge the Aboriginal people of this region as the traditional custodians and

cultural knowledge holders of this land.

RTO90006 | CRICOS00591E

Liam O'Duibhir
0417 579 079
InformationCommunicationansTechnologyandLibraryServices-Oct2016.pdf

Sarah James

Dec 8, 2016, 5:04:47 PM12/8/16
to intoitsap...@googlegroups.com
Lucky :-) :-) :-)