Help with VPS management

1 view

Sarah James

Dec 8, 2020, 4:10:02 PM12/8/20
to intoitsap...@googlegroups.com
Hello there,

I am writing because I recently moved one of our cPanel hosting accounts onto VPS. However, it is unmanaged, and because I am not knowledgeable in server management, I am struggling to understand most of the emails that come through about the service. I also have to install an SSL certificate for one of our domains within the next few days, and even though I documented the process from the last time I did this on the server, the instructions aren't clear enough and I am too unwell at the moment to really achieve this.

I was wondering if anyone on the intoIT list provides server management services, and if so, would you be interested in doing some ongoing maintenance and occasional ad-hoc work on our VPS server?

Looking forward to hearing from you.
Kindly,
Sarah

--
Sarah
0424 918 566

David Porter

Dec 8, 2020, 6:31:24 PM12/8/20
to intoitsap...@googlegroups.com
Hi Sarah,

It would be helpful to know what operating system you are using on the VPS. I can help you with Linux VPS management but not Windows.

Regards,

David

Sarah James

Dec 8, 2020, 6:49:54 PM12/8/20
to intoitsap...@googlegroups.com
Hi David,
Thanks for your reply. Our operating system is cPanel VPS running on a Centos 7 Linux operating system.
Please feel free to give me a call if this is something you are interested in.
Best,
Sarah