Re: NATMAR PORTAL

Mukesh Panchal

Jan 26, 2017, 7:55:46 AM1/26/17
to iiisla...@googlegroups.com, Insurance Surveyors, Iiisla Group

JAY MATAJI

DEAR ALL

SINCE LAST 15 DAYS I ALSO FACED THE SAME PROBLEM
BUT YESTERDAY I HAD GOT THE SOLUTION FOR THIS

PLEASE OPEN niconline.co.in. AND AFTER CLICK ON  maruti surveyor portal AND SELECT suveyor portal 1/2

MUKESH L. PANCHAL (AIIISLA)
SURVEYOR & LOSS ASSESSOR (AHMEDABAD)
MOBILE NO:+919898004002

On Wednesday, 25 January 2017 11:16 AM, 'amar kant jha' via Indian Independent Insurance Surveyor And Loss Assessors Bengal <iiisla...@googlegroups.com> wrote:

Dear Friends,
It is common problem for most of the Surveyor. But the serious facts is that some of our friends are not facing any problem and getting JOBS regularly or you can say as usual.
When this portal system started the job rotation was quiet rational, But day by day step by step it looks as COMPUTER  SYSTEM or SOFTWARE are getting MANAGED.
If Our CC members find this mail or this general complain of NATMAR Portal proper, they should move.
Amar Kant Jha
0933-47-84485
0775-90-90733
PATNA
25.01.2017

On Wednesday, January 25, 2017 10:59 AM, Mayank Panwar <adjuster...@gmail.com> wrote:

Sir, go to website of national insurance and open portal and save link on ur mobile,  it will work

huzefa sabir

VIPIN KUMAR SHUKLA

Apr 18, 2017, 9:22:48 AM4/18/17
to insurance...@googlegroups.com
natmar portal is working and is very fine working. Pl try again.

With regards.
Vipin Kumar Shukla,
Surveyor/Lucknow,

On Tuesday, 18 April 2017, 16:54, huzefa sabir <huzefasabi...@gmail.com> wrote:

[...]

UPAM BARMAN

Apr 19, 2017, 1:59:35 AM4/19/17
to Insurance surveyors
Dear Sir,

NATMAR  Portal  is   working  properly  . But   we,  surveyors   are   working   same  claim twice   by   one uploading data  /photos  etc  and  another   preparing   hard  copy  of    survey report.  If we  can  generate  our   hard copy  report   by  uploading   documents , photos   &  data   etc   at  such a  NATMAR  portal , then , it  will  be  easier  and  time  saving  for us.

--

Regards,

Er.Upam J. Barman
IChartered Engineer ISurveyor & AssessorI  Approved  Valuer I

Gandhi Nagar, Dibrugarh(Assam)
Land line:0373-2320608
Mobile No. :09435030017
Fax no.:0373-2320608
Email :uba...@yahoo.com;uj.b...@gmail.com

SANTOSH

Apr 20, 2017, 1:49:36 AM4/20/17
to insurance...@googlegroups.com
Dear Friends,
                     There is so many problems in NIC portal, I am facing, the site is opening but the case is not reflecting in ID for acceptance since last twenty days

With Warm Regards

For Rohilkhand Insurance Auxilary Services.
14 Civil Lines, Bareilly - 243001
Ph: 7351228354

Ashok Kumar Singh.

Apr 20, 2017, 1:49:36 AM4/20/17