Re: White Buffalo Calf Woman: Metal Toxicity

White Buffalo Calf Woman, your Twin Deer Mother

Jan 29, 2019, 5:43:09 AM1/29/19
to Hoop 6
metal toxicity

On Tue, Mar 24, 2009 at 12:02 PM White Buffalo Calf Woman Twin Deer Mother <whitebuffa...@gmail.com> wrote:
Thank you beloved Z-Monkey

Upload Files

Attach File(s):

Z.Monkey Permalink Reply by Z.Monkey on March 11, 2009 at 9:05pm
,
About the Cilantro tip, this is a good recommendation.  Cilantro will bond with heavy metals and pull them out of your system.

In the meantime, Hyssop will help skin and heart concerns of metal toxicity.  When the red blood cells get elongated and bind up with metal toxicity, this herb, Hyssop will help cleanse the Red Blood Cell return to its shape of the sacred circle.  This is a cheap and easy to get herb (30 cents an oz. or 7$ lb. and $7 shipping.) and needs to be drunk daily as an infusion, especially for heart attacks and inability to ambulate (move).

By the way, Many of the Good Doctors will recommend good water for purification, but please do not forget to <b>Bless, the waters.</b>  As we all know of Dr. Emotos water studies, about blessings create perfect six-sided crystalline structures.  Same goes for all you do, my beloved.  Prepare for the shift, the integration of our soul motion, and the stable body done with blessing will help you to be safe, as the darkness of heaven integrates with us (the lightness of earth) in the present evolutionary changes.

<b>Thank you for your good works. </b> Welcome home!

your devoted servant,
white buffalo calf woman "twin deer mother"
elder crystal person "iyeshka or interpreter"

White Buffalo Calf Woman, your Twin Deer Mother

Jan 29, 2019, 5:45:25 AM1/29/19
to Hoop 6

White Buffalo Calf Woman, your Twin Deer Mother

Jan 29, 2019, 5:47:40 AM1/29/19
to Hoop 6

email subject:

Targeted: Copper and Hyssop. Does Copper Block EMF Radiation? and Daily Hyssop Infusion Cures Blood Clotting Due to EMF Radiation

and article about avacados

White Buffalo Calf Woman, your Twin Deer Mother

Jan 29, 2019, 5:49:21 AM1/29/19
to Hoop 6

DMSA 100mg capsules with Vit. C

Holiness David <runningeagle...@gmail.com>

Mon, Feb 5, 2018, 2:42 PM
to me

White Buffalo Calf Woman, your Twin Deer Mother

Jan 29, 2019, 5:52:18 AM1/29/19
to Hoop 6
email subject:
Targeted: Spiritual War "video reply - More Help for targeted individuals 2017", TURNING OFF RFID chip, Remove Morgellon

White Buffalo Calf Woman, your Twin Deer Mother

Jan 29, 2019, 5:53:19 AM1/29/19
to Hoop 6

[SteppingStone:4154] Targeted; metal detoxification supplements

White Buffalo Calf Woman, your Twin Deer Mother

Jan 29, 2019, 6:01:30 AM1/29/19
to Hoop 6
subject
electronic torture

White Buffalo Calf Woman, your Twin Deer Mother

Jan 29, 2019, 7:37:57 PM1/29/19
to Hoop 6

TI medical cure: HCl

Inbox

dave

3:31 AM (13 hours ago)
to meJennalilly
Dear Ladies,

Here is the link for purchase of the required HCl 4% or 5% purchased through Amazon.com:

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B004SQPIDG/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_asin_title_o00__o00_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1
What you cannot see is the underscore between the character in the link.  Hopefully, clicking on the link will work.

Dr Clark Digestive Power! Hydrochloric Acid (HCL) 5%, 1 oz ,  by Dr Clark Store

The good doctor, Andreas Kalcker instructed using 4% HCl.

This is a pickup and read website.  Remember English is 2nd language for Dr. Kalcker.

Dr. Andreas Kalcker, a biophysicist.

Home - Andreas Kalckerhttps://andreaskalcker.com/en/

Protcols: https://andreaskalcker.com/en/protocolos/

YouTube video:

  1. little old lady making approx. 32 ounce supply:  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UgiiFEqRp5w

  2. same lady "around noon" https://www.youtube.com/watch?annotation_id=annotation_3529137491&feature=iv&src_vid=DvlKFdt1etk&v=FW1SOOOMOLY

White Buffalo Calf Woman, your Twin Deer Mother

Jan 30, 2019, 3:32:27 PM1/30/19
to Hoop 6

[SteppingStone:4228] Getting rid of heavy metals in your body

also more information posted by Cup of God here. Thank you. Twin Deer Mother