Re: [SteppingStone:4880] Targeted: Copper and Hyssop. Does Copper Block EMF Radiation? and Daily Hyssop Infusion Cures Blood Clotting Due to EMF Radiation

vac...@yahoo.com

Jan 19, 2019, 1:39:08 AM1/19/19
to indigocrys...@googlegroups.com
thank you for the info about the hyssop, the copper mesh does work, build faraday cages around the smart meters , around your wifi device too

Subject: [SteppingStone:4880] Targeted: Copper and Hyssop. Does Copper Block EMF Radiation? and Daily Hyssop Infusion Cures Blood Clotting Due to EMF Radiation
To: "Hoop 6" <indigocrys...@googlegroups.com>
Date: Friday, January 18, 2019, 4:49 PM

All
my Relatives,
"Copper,
usually in the form of a copper mesh, will shield against
most wavelength radio frequency radiation and other EMF
radiation. Copper is highly effective at blocking, or
shielding, radio frequency radiation because it absorbs
radio and magnetic waves."
Clumped
Red Blood Cells can be healed by using a daily infusion of
hyssop (1/4 cup dry herb with 1 cup of hot boiling water,
steep at least 10 minutes. Drink warm is best). Very
inexpensive and written in the Torah about it's usage.
This happens with metal toxicity as well as EMF
(electromagentic frequency abuse, often associated with
metal toxicity during bioterrorism and electronic terrorism
torture also known as DEW or direct energy weapons. Fungal
battery moves around on the body with microwave targeting.
Nanites are embedded inside of the fungal bioterrorism.
There are other things, however if you target the fungus,
the other bio and nanite matter will fall away as
well.).
Cure
is being distributed now. Thank you for those who have
donated and helped us to help others going through
electronic torture.
Twin
Deer Motherhttp://www.alightfromwithin.org/donation

EMF _B image
cordless phone_ radiation are clumped together. This is
called a Rouleaux formation, linked with poor blood flow,
oxygenation, and
regeneration.png

EMF _Image A Low Electrosmog_ normal cells
exposed to extremely low levels of EMFs. They are round,
healthy-looking, and can circulate freely to perform their
key functions.png

Does Copper Block EMF
Radiation?written
by Christian February
1, 2018
Copper Block EMF
Radiation.png

I get the question,
“Does Copper Block EMF Radiation?” fairly often, so I
wanted to look into it.First
of all, to answer your question: Yes, Copper, usually in the
form of a copper mesh, will shield against most wavelength
radio frequency radiation and other EMF radiation. Copper is
highly effective at blocking, or shielding, radio frequency
radiation because it absorbs radio and magnetic
waves.Let’s look into
this a bit further.Just
a brief aside, if you’re concerned about the dangers of
EMF radiation, I’d really encourage you to check out the
E-book “The
Non-Tinfoil Guide to EMFs.” I didn’t write the book,
but I just want to mention it because I absolutely can’t
recommend it any higher.  Does
Copper Block EMF Radiation?Yes, in fact, Copper
is one of the absolute most reliable metals when it comes to
blocking and shielding EMF radiation. This is primarily due
to its ability to attenuate magnetic and electrical waves.
This has a multitude of common applications, such as
hospital MRI machines in hospitals, computer equipment,
server rooms, etc.When it comes to
blocking EMF radiation, you’ll often see copper used as a
wire mesh, which will still act to completely block both
radio and microwave radiation. How thick the copper mesh is
doesn’t matter, what is important is that the holes are
not any bigger than the shortest wavelength of the radio or
microwave the mesh is attempting to block. This is often
referred to as a Faraday cage and is often also made out
of Aluminum
Foil.It is important to
remember that although metals like copper and aluminum are
effective at shielding against EMF radiation, they do not
absorb it. These waves move in a straight line, so you are
only protected if the metal is directly between you and the
source of the radiation.This is why it is not
smart to use things like EMF protection paint (read
my article on that here) or copper in your house if you
have things like wifi or other devices that generate a large
amount of EMF radiation because the waves will bounce around
and the harm can be accelerated. However, using things like
copper mesh are great at keeping ambient EMF radiation out
of your home, and you’ll often see copper mesh as a screen
on windows for exactly this purpose.You can even purchase
a copper-containing film that goes on your window on
Amazon, that blocks EMF radiation without reducing
visibility much at all.Get
an EMF MeterThis is why it is so
important if you’re looking to better understand the
amount, and type, of EMF radiation in your home, and want to
make it a safe place, that you get a quality EMF meter. I
personally love the new TriField
TF2 (read
my review) as it’s simple to use, lasts forever, is
extremely accurate, and measures all three types of EMF
radiation.With a meter like
this you can move around your home or office, and understand
just how much EMF radiation is being emitted. This is also
really helpful when you’re trying to implement changes to
reduce this radiation because you’ll know if it’s
actually making a difference.If you take a minute
and read my posts on EMFs
In The Bedroom or 11
Ways To Eliminate EMF Exposure, you’ll gain a much
more complete understanding of how you can use an EMF meter
to make positive changes in your home.Other
EMF Blocking MetalsCopper is really
effective metal at shielding against EMF radiation, which is
why you see it in many hospitals or IT applications,
however, it is not the least expensive option. For that, I
would go with aluminum foil or aluminum mesh. For more on
that read my article on Aluminum
Blocking EMF Radiation. There are other metals that work
well for this purpose or when building Faraday cages. The
other metals that you see most commonly would be Iron and
Steel. This is the reason that often times in buildings with
significant steel framing, you will have various dead spots
where you won’t receive a cell phone signal. Did
you enjoy my article on “Does Copper Block EMF
Radiation?”If so, consider
sharing it!Also, if you’re
looking for great information about the dangers of EMF
radiation, check out the other articles on EMF Academy, or
consider picking up the E-Book “The
Non-Tinfoil Guide To EMF’s,” (text below) Which is
just one of the absolute best resources around.3
comments0CHRISTIANI created and
currently manage EMF Academy, one of the premier sources for
EMF safety knowledge. I am so passionate about spreading
this crucial information. If you need anything, just shoot
me an email at Chri...@emfacademy.com
and I'll do everything I can to help. https://emfacademy.com/copper-block-emf-radiation/

The Bad News:
AN INVISIBLE MODERN TOXIN IS AGING YOU FASTER FROM THE
INSIDE OUT — WHILE MAKING YOU FATIGUED, RESTLESS,
HORMONALLY CHALLENGED, DEPRESSED, OVERWEIGHT & ACHY
The Good News:
YOU CAN SHIELD YOURSELF & YOUR FAMILY AGAINST THIS
HEALTH-ZAPPING TOXIN — EASILY, CHEAPLY, AND WITHOUT LIVING
IN THE WOODS OR WEARING A “TINFOIL HAT”

Is cell phone and wifi radiation the new smoking, and a
health disaster in the making?

Let’s look at the facts, and YOU tell me...

1Myth:
Cell phones go through rigorous and cutting-edge safety
testing.
Truth:
Safety standards were last updated in... 1996.1
Myth:
There’s no link between cell phone use and cancer.2
Truth:
Cell phone radiation is on the list of Class 2B
“possible” carcinogens,2 next to lead and the
insecticide DDT3 which got banned 40 years ago.4
3Myth:
You’ll be safe as long as you reduce your cell phone use.
Truth:
Wifi networks, Bluetooth devices, “smart” utility meters
and cell phone towers all expose you to levels of EMF
radiation a quadrillion times higher than in nature.5

Stick with me... I’m just getting warmed up.

All around the world, countries are taking action to protect
their citizens (especially children) against these abusive
levels of EMF pollution.

The French, German and Spanish governments have even issued
recommendations to ban wifi from schools because of the
developmental problems it could potentially cause in
children.6

This might be because German research dating back from 2004
had found that just 24 hours of EMF exposure can induce more
DNA damage than 1,600 chest x-rays...7

I Know What You’re Thinking... This Is NUTS.

But is it really?

If you had told me everything you’ve just heard a few
months back, I would have said the exact same thing.

Look — 25 years ago no one wore a seatbelt, because we had
not yet uncovered the life-saving capacity of something as
simple as securing yourself in a deadly moving vehicle.

(Seriously... did parents think keeping their arm slung
across their children would save anyone’s life?)

And yet today, I bet it’s one of the first things you do
when you get in a car because we’ve learned the dangers
associated with not buckling up.

What you’re learning today about EMFs is no different.

Just like there are safe ways to ride in a car with your
seatbelt securely fastened, there are safe ways to use
modern technology like cell phones and wifi — without
zapping your health.

You May Be Suffering Needlessly

Every single one of these people also thought it was “all
in their head” — until they discovered the REAL culprit
behind their health problems...

Case Study #1: Lisa8
“Early Menopause”, or Smart Meter Radiation?

At 42 years old, Lisa is a single mom who does her best to
stay healthy while juggling with her family and career.

Seemingly out of the blue, she started suffering from what
she thought were the inevitable symptoms of early menopause:
hot flashes, uncontrollable weight gain, severe insomnia,
mood swings — the whole shebang.

But when she consulted Dr. Elizabeth Plourde9 who
specializes in women hormones and EMF radiation — she
realized that she got sick the moment a brand new wireless
“smart” utility meter was installed right next to her
bedroom, blasting away at her body all night long.

Once she called up her utility company to get her old
“analog” meter back, she finally started feeling like
her normal self.

Case Study #2: John
“Depression”, or Misplaced Wifi Router?

Since moving to his new home, John was struggling to find
the motivation to go to the gym... and just couldn’t
figure out what the heck was wrong with him.

Usually, he was literally addicted to his exercise routine,
which helped him stay in better shape than men 10 or even 20
years younger...

John didn’t know that the main reason he was so fatigued
and depressed is because he had placed a powerful
EMF-blasting wifi router right next to his desktop computer
— which he used for at least 8 hours every single day
since he worked from home.

Unsurprisingly, his mood got way better the very day he
moved this hot potato of a router into the garage, far away
from his work area.

He even decided to go one step further and use a wired
connection, ditching wifi altogether to make sure his entire
family is protected too.

Case Study #3: Denise
“My Baby Can’t Sleep Through The Night”, or Dangerous
Baby Monitor Radiation?

Denise just couldn’t figure out what was wrong with her
new baby, who just couldn’t sleep through the night — no
matter what “proven” grandma trick she tried.

When she got a visit from a Building Biologist who
specialized in detecting EMFs in a home environment using
special meters... she was horrified.

The baby monitor she set right next to her newborn’s head
all night long was emitting MORE radiation than a powerful
smartphone, 24/7.10

Ironically, the reason her baby was not sleeping is that
baby monitor radiation has been linked with a dramatic
reduction in melatonin — a key hormone for sleep and
cancer prevention.

Denise of course trashed the baby monitor the second she
learned the truth, and her little angel’s so-called
“insomnia” suddenly vanished.

The Truth

This is not some radical idea or shady fear tactic.

The dangers of Electro-Magnetic Fields — or “EMFs” —
are now widely recognized as a serious 21st century health
threat by the American Academy of Pediatrics11, Consumer
Reports12, The Cleveland Clinic13 and independent
researchers from Harvard14, Columbia15 and Yale.16

In 2015, more than 190 independent scientists from 39
countries even got together to warn the public that “EMFs
are potentially harmful to all life.”17

Yeah... at this point, you’re probably feeling a bit
depressed from all this doom-and-gloom. I know exactly what
you’re going through, because that’s how I felt at first
when I discovered the truth.

The good news is there ARE easy and cheap solutions to
reduce this dangerous EMF exposure by 95% — none of which
include living off the grid without electricity, or
shredding your phone to pieces.

“I highly recommend Nick’s solutions to my patients
concerned about the link between EMFs and cancer. If you
have wondered how your cell phone and other electronics
might be impacting your health, you need to read this
book.”

— Dr. Heather Paulson, ND

I WANT THE SOLUTION!

Rapid Aging Syndrome

Okay... it’s not like EMFs can instantly kill you, or fry
your brain — or else we’d all be dropping like flies.

The truth is that at first, your body can handle this toxic
exposure, and heal just fine. Most people don’t feel
anything at this point.

But after being exposed to EMFs 24/7 for several years,
independent researchers have found that the human body
starts deteriorating rapidly — triggering something they
have coined “Rapid Aging Syndrome”.18

And it’s getting more dangerous every day because the
number of “polluting” devices like cell phones, tablets,
smart utility meters, wifi routers, cellular towers and
Bluetooth sensors is increasing exponentially — making the
ambient “electrosmog” even thicker and more harmful to
your body.

According to Dr. Magda Havas from the Trent University in
Toronto, Canada, the symptoms of excess electromagnetic
pollution — the “Rapid Aging Syndrome” I just told you
about — include “poor sleep, chronic fatigue, confusion,
chronic pain, anxiety, depression, and a host of other
symptoms that doctors mistakenly treat with
pharmaceuticals”.

Havas explains that most people experiencing these symptoms
attribute them to aging or living a stressful lifestyle, and
have become accustomed to chronic ill health. Ring a bell?

Don’t Trust Me Though. Trust The Science.

I’m a natural skeptic too, but the science speaks for
itself about how EMFs can harm every single aspect of your
health.

Can’t Sleep?

As explains Martin Blank, PhD, from the University of
Columbia,19 by 2000 there were already 15 different studies
demonstrating that EMF radiation suppresses your body’s
ability to produce melatonin. Less melatonin rhymes with
less REM sleep, and less healing.

Hormonal Problems?

Since 2009, a total of six meta-analyses looking at a total
of 201 studies have each concluded that cell phone radiation
is linked with a dramatic reduction in sperm count, motility
and morphology.20 Women are also at risk, as there are good
signs that EMFs can also damage the uterus and disrupt
female hormones.21

Feeling Depressed?

In 2016, Dr. Martin Pall from the Washington State
University confirmed that even very low levels of EMF
radiation could cause at least 13 mood-disrupting side
effects including depression, stress, anxiety and
irritability.22

Bloated & Gassy?

EMFs kind of give you a double punch in the gut (pun
intended) — by both weakening your good bacteria23, and
making potential invaders like viruses and parasites way
stronger.24

Feeling Toxic?

Several studies25 have shown that EMF exposure weakens the
thin barrier which protects your brain against toxins (like
heavy metals, glyphosate, pesticides) and invaders (like
viruses)— called the “blood-brain barrier”.

This means that overexposure to EMFs makes the expensive
brain nutrients you’re probably taking to stay sharp
wastefully leach out of your brain, while letting the bad
stuff slow down your mental ability and energy.

And this is just the very tip of the iceberg.

In the last decade alone, thousands of studies have linked
EMFs to negative health effects — at levels thousands of
times lower than our current safety guidelines.26

The science is CLEAR. You owe it to your family to uncover
the simple, easy ways you can protect yourself and still
thrive in this modern “EMF’ed” world.

“Nick's recommendations to reduce EMFs are dead simple
and often free — and will increase your sleep quality,
energy levels and happiness.”

— Yuri Elkaim, New York Times bestselling author of The
All-Day Energy Diet

I WANT THE SOLUTION!

What If You Could Feel Years Younger,
Get Rid Of Dozens Of Health Symptoms
& Experience Vibrant Health
With The Simple Click Of A Button?

I want to be VERY clear here. The symptoms of Rapid Aging
Syndrome induced by excess EMFs have nothing to do with real
aging, and often lead to useless suffering.

The good news is that they can be reduced or even eliminated
completely, and sometimes with the click of a single button
— the “Airplane Mode” on your smartphone.

Okay, I’m not saying that every single bit of discomfort
you’ve ever felt in your entire life can be blamed on
EMFs. That would be ridiculous.

But I’ve seen too many seemingly “miraculous”
recoveries that had doctors, nutritionists and the foremost
health experts scratch their heads once people started
applying my methods to reduce their exposure to toxic EMFs.

Heart surgeries being canceled after it was discovered that
a cell phone in the shirt pocket was the culprit for severe
arrhythmia...27

Autistic children getting better or even fully reversing
their condition after their parents got the worst EMF
offenders right out of their bedroom...28

Seemingly “menopausal” women who put an end to most of
their symptoms including insomnia, depression, and anxiety
just by using “Airplane Mode” more often...29

People suffering from life-threatening conditions like
Alzheimer’s, cancer, autoimmune diseases and a slew of
other ailments who see their body finally kicking into
“healing mode”once they clean their home...

Look, what I can promise you is this:

Exposing your body to more EMFs certainly does no good, and
quite possibly does harm — even if you don’t personally
experience symptoms.

Just like sugar and alcohol... the less you have, the
better.

And just like smokers who quit smoking for 10 years cut
their odds of getting lung cancer by 50%, your body will
start recovering from the Rapid Aging Syndrome the second
you reduce your exposure to these toxic signals using the
simple tips you’ll learn about today.

Your cells will go
from that...30

See how all these red blood cells exposed to EMF radiation
are clumped together? This is called a “Rouleaux”
formation, linked with poor blood flow, oxygenation, and
regeneration.

To this...

These are normal cells exposed to extremely low levels of
EMFs. They are round, healthy-looking, and can circulate
freely to perform their key functions.

Until You Discover Exactly HOW To Reduce Your EMF Exposure,

You May NEVER Reach Your Health & Weight Goals...

Before you finally learn how to easily reduce your EMF
exposure without shredding your phone to pieces, I want you
to imagine a better life.

Take a moment away from any distraction and think about how
different your life would be if you were finally in total
control of your health.

What would it feel like if...

You felt and looked younger than your real age, and had the
levels of energy, vitality and motivation to be present with
your husband or wife, kids, friends, and family.
You didn’t feel so exhausted all the time, and didn’t
have to rely on caffeine, sugar, or even expensive
supplements to fuel your day, your workouts, or anything you
want to achieve. Instead, you’d feel a constant surge of
real energy.
You slept like a baby every night, and woke up feeling
refreshed and ready to jump out of bed instead of groggy and
foggy.
You had an endless reserve of mental clarity and a brain
that can perform the way you want it to — without bouts of
depression, anxiety, or forgetfulness.
You could lose weight, love your body and enjoy vibrant
health effortlessly, instead of having to spend so much time
and money struggling to reach your goals.

Reducing your EMF exposure won’t magically fix your health
overnight, but it will steer it in the right direction in a
serious way.

You might even discover that EMFs are the reason your
results have been stalled for years, or that you have
suddenly started suffering from unexplained health
symptoms.

There IS A Way To Avoid EMF Dangers (Without The Tinfoil
Part)

This Evidence-Based, Brand New Solution Can Dramatically
Reduce Your EMF Exposure by Up to 95%

You’re about to discover a brand new solution to
dramatically reduce your exposure to these fields, and learn
how to:

Talk on the phone without increasing your risk of brain
cancer, disrupting your blood-brain barrier and suffering
from headaches
Use your laptop without blasting your hormone-producing
organs with disruptive radiation, causing leaky gut or
putting you at risk for autoimmune diseases
Cut down your EMF exposure by 95% without looking like
Joaquin Phoenix in Signs, or that character from Better Call
Saul (this means “wearing tinfoil”, if you’re not a TV
geek!)

After months of research and spending more than 1,500 hours
trying to sift through the contradictions, confusion and
nonsense you find online about EMFs, I finally put my
findings together in a single easy-to-digest guide I
affectionately titled...

The Non-Tinfoil Guide to EMFs

How To Fix Our Stupid Use Of Technology

The Non-Tinfoil Guide to EMFs helps health-conscious people
like you dramatically cut down their EMF exposure without
going back to the Stone Age.

“I have read nearly all the EMF books out there and The
Non-Tinfoil Guide to EMFs is clearly the most practical and
useful. It contains everything you need to protect yourself
from this 21st century pervasive and pernicious toxic
exposure. This book can literally help save your life.

— Dr. Mercola, Founder of Mercola.com, the #1 most visited
natural health site

$14.99

BUY NOW

This guide will be sent via email in a PDF format.

How Does This Guide Differ From Any Other Book Or Website
About EMFs?

Throughout my research process, I’ve discovered that most
EMF books might educate you about the problem (and make you
seriously depressed), but leave you wondering what the heck
you should do about it.

This guide contains real, evidence-based solutions so that
you’re not simply aware that EMFs are a health hazard...
you’ll also know exactly HOW you can protect your family
from their dangers.

I want to be part of the cure. I want to empower you and
your family with everything you need to protect yourselves.

That’s why instead of writing a long, drawn-out novel
where I would have shared several touching but irrelevant
anecdotes about my childhood struggles, I decided to build a
reference guide you’ll be able to use for years — and
that is a quick, easy-to-understand and most of all
actionable read.

By removing the fluff, all I was left with is the best 216
pages of EMF information you’ve ever read. At least,
that’s according to my mom’s 5-star review.

This Guide Contains Everything You’ll Ever Need To Know
About EMFs

From the very basics (what are EMFs?) to the nitty-gritty
details (how to avoid smart meter radiation).

What’s Inside

Chapter 1: EMF 101

The 4 types of EMFs you need to worry about
What your smartphone, your wifi router and your microwave
oven have in common

Chapter 2: “Science”

Is the Telecom industry conspiring to keep you in the dark?
Examples of bad EMF science, and the truth about “cherry
picking” studies

Chapter 3: Are Safety Standards Safe?

How the hidden fine print inside your phone tells you never
to put it near your body
How your cell phone is tested for “safety”, and why this
test is completely absurd

Chapter 4: The Evidence

Why the #1 alternative medicine clinic in Europe says EMFs
lead to cancer, concentration problems, ADD, tinnitus,
migraines, insomnia, arrhythmia, Parkinson’s and even back
pain
4 ways very low-level EMFs damage your cells
How EMFs destroy your melatonin production and deep sleep

Chapter 5: The Not-So-Evident

135 studies showing that non-ionizing EMFs do cause
biological effects
Is Electro-Hypersensitivity (EHS) like in the TV show
“Better Call Saul” real? Or is it all psychological?
Every single way EMFs might be harming your body: cancer,
fertility, hormones, weight, nervous system, brain, heart,
gut health, and toxic load

Chapter 6: Crossroads

Do we really need more research on EMFs before taking
action?
The dozens of countries taking steps to reduce EMFs, right
now

It’s Good To Understand The Problem, But Chapter 7 Is All
About The Solutions — HOW To Actually Reduce Your Risk By
Up To 95%

How To Tame Your Phone & Computer

The safe distance you should always keep between you and
your phone
The 1-click fix to reduce your cell phone EMF emissions by
84%
How to stay on airplane mode and still use your phone as a
GPS
What is safer? Speakerphone, earbuds or a Bluetooth ear
piece?

How To Clean Your Home

The #1 worst source of EMF radiation at home — and it’s
NOT your smart meter
How to turn off the hidden “public wifi network” inside
your router’s settings
The only low-EMF wifi router that cuts down radiation by 90%
— with the same download speed
Why video game consoles like the Xbox can blast your living
areas with useless EMFs — even when it’s turned off

How To Protect Your Children

The simple reason children are TWICE as likely than adults
to be harmed by EMFs
Why baby monitors are worse than smartphones, and better
alternatives
The right time to start educating your kid about safe use of
technology

“I love The Non-Tinfoil Guide to EMFs. It's the most
well written, well researched book on the topic. Filled with
tons of great research and easy to implement solutions.
It's a must read!”

— Beth Greer, award-winning journalist and bestselling
author, “Super Natural Home”

I WANT THE SOLUTION!

Can You Really Afford NOT To Learn The Truth?

You know technology is NOT going away. And you now know
it’s likely going to take decades before the Telecom
industry finally makes the wireless devices you use every
single day safe again.

In the meantime, you owe it to yourself, your health and
your family to learn how use your technology safely.

You would not just turn your teenager loose in a car without
teaching them how to use it safely, right? That would be
totally insane, reckless, and dangerous.

So why would you choose to be reckless and dangerous with
your cell phone and technology that has been PROVEN to harm
you?

You can choose to...

Continue putting your head in the sand, and keep getting
exposed needlessly, while you keep spinning your wheels
trying to figure out what the heck is wrong with your
health
Spend all your money on expensive organic foods, supplements
and other health solutions, while letting invisible
radiation destroy their benefits
Increase your risks of cancer, autoimmune disease, dementia,
and depression
Age prematurely and become old, achy & crippled faster
than you ever thought possible
Let this convenient technology get in the way of the
vibrant, healthy body and kind of life you want for yourself
and your family

Or you can choose to stop playing Russian Roulette with your
health — for 5 cents per day.

You can learn how to protect yourself from something the
American Academy of Pediatrics and top researchers from
Harvard, Columbia and Yale consider a real, urgent, and
growing health threat.

I know you’ll take the right decision. Learn how to lower
your EMF exposure by up to 95% by uncovering the simple,
easy adjustments you can make today.

$14.99

BUY NOW

This guide will be sent via email in a PDF format.

Guarantee

If you realize this guide contains too much tinfoil, or for
any other reason you’re not satisfied with your purchase,
simply write to he...@nontinfoilemf.com
within 60 days of purchase and we’ll give you your money
back. No hard feelings. Okay maybe a little but I’ll get
over it after a couple of days.

About The Author

My name is Nicolas Pineault and I’m a down-to-earth and
passionate health journalist who has published more than
1,500 online articles through a daily newsletter called Nick
& Gen’s Healthy Life.

After spending more than 1,500 hours sifting through the
contradictions, confusion and nonsense you find online about
EMFs, I presented my findings in The Non-Tinfoil Guide To
EMFs.

My work is based on more than 500 scientific references, and
the latest work of dozens of PhDs, MDs and EMF experts
including Dr. Martin Pall, Dr. Martin Blank, Dr. Magda
Havas, Dr. Olle Johansson, Dr. Devra Davis, and many, many
more.

See What Real Life Experts & Users Had To Say About The
Non-Tinfoil Guide to EMFs...

I found the information in your book imperative to anyone
who suffers from electro-sensitivity like me but even more
essential to those who don’t comprehend the damage
they’re doing to themselves.

I wish it were mandatory for anyone using technology to have
to read your guide before use. It contains such vital
information.

You addressed every issue I have known about and I also
learnt a huge degree of information I wasn’t aware of. One
of these things was being able to change from a 4G to 3G
network coverage on my phone, which helped me reduce my EMF
exposure tremendously.

Thank you so much for your work Nicolas. It’s people like
you who will finally get the message out to the millions of
people who still trust their technology because it’s
“allowed” rather than researching the possible
detrimental effects it could be causing.

I’d like to encourage anyone reading this to educate
themselves through this book. It holds all the information
you need in one place, like how to know if your devices are
safe or not and how to reduce your exposure and provide more
safety for your family. Nicolas, you’re the best kind of
genius.

— Debra Martin, electro-sensitivity sufferer and avid
health researcher

In The Non-Tinfoil Guide To EMFs, Nicolas offers a thorough
and incredibly well-researched deep dive into how EMFs are
damaging our health and what you can do to protect yourself.
This is a must read for anyone looking to improve their
health.

— Jodi Cohen, Founder, Vibrant Blue Oils

A great easy-to-read guide on how to use your latest gadgets
and still reduce your exposure to the dangers of EMFs.

— Walid Abdul-Wahab, Founder of Desert Farms

$14.99

BUY NOW

This guide will be sent via email in a PDF format.

HOW SOON WILL I FEEL THE LIFE-CHANGING EFFECTS OF A LOW-EMF
LIFESTYLE?Everyone has a different degree of sensitivity to
EMFs, but most people who start sleeping in a low-EMF
bedroom feel it the very first night.

The real gold will happen over time though. Can you imagine
how much healthier you’ll be in a year if you only improve
your sleep quality by 20% — considering that most of your
detox happens at night?

Let me add that even if you are personally not sensitive to
EMFs at all… it doesn’t mean you should start blasting
your body with them. They do affect every cell in your body
and age you prematurely — whether you feel it or not.

Better be safe than sorry, so do everything you can to
minimize your exposure — using the dozens of easy and
cheap tips you’ll learn in The Non-Tinfoil Guide to
EMFs.HOW DO I KNOW I’M SENSITIVE TO EMFS?AM I GETTING A
HARD COPY BOOK, OR A DIGITAL DOWNLOAD?WHO IS NICOLAS
PINEAULT? WHY SHOULD I TRUST YOU? WHAT ARE YOUR
CREDENTIALS?WHY SHOULDN’T I JUST USE A EMF-HARMONIZING
CHIP, PENDANT OR OTHER GIZMO INSTEAD?

© 2018 N&G Média inc.
Contact Us   Terms and conditions   Privacy policy
Affiliates

STILL THINK IT’S ALL “TINFOIL”? CLICK HERE FOR THE
FULL SCIENTIFIC REFERENCES

http://nontinfoilemf.com/cb-sp

--

Hoop 6 (Stepping Stone) - Teach what is right, that law is
the LOVE, then when two hearts is united, we share with

Relatives, Email "Hoop 6"
<indigocrys...@googlegroups.com> (yahoo and
hotmail virtual space limitation, recommend free gmail.com).
Thank you, whitebuffa...@gmail.com

---

Google Groups "Hoop 6 Indigo Crystal Children
Adults" group.

from it, send an email to indigocrystalchi...@googlegroups.com.

Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/indigocrystalchildren.

To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/indigocrystalchildren/CAHw4v8QhdbW9bQNb%3DVykahb%3DuNFYkUsUy%3DovP%3D%2By6H7%2Bg-OeBQ%40mail.gmail.com.

Message has been deleted

vac...@yahoo.com

Jan 19, 2019, 2:18:47 AM1/19/19
to indigocrys...@googlegroups.com
do you have a good reliable source for the hyssop plz, i dont trust amazon or ebay.

To: indigocrys...@googlegroups.com
Date: Saturday, January 19, 2019, 1:39 AM
https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/indigocrystalchildren/516805400.208124.1547879942874%40mail.yahoo.com.

Holiness David

Jan 20, 2019, 4:59:52 PM1/20/19
to Hoop Six Stepping Stones
Dear Relatives,
Hyssop brewing correction:  1 heaping tablespoon per 16 ounces of water.  Allow to steep 8 minutes.
Drink before it cools (still warm/hot).  It doesn't taste nice after it cools; not a big problem; just thought I'd mention it.
Source:  we used www.herbalcom.com  for years.  Their source is grown in Albania.

Have a great day.  Instead of living in fear, pray and learn & study scriptures.

Love and blessings,
Holiness David

vac...@yahoo.com

Jan 20, 2019, 6:05:47 PM1/20/19
to indigocrys...@googlegroups.com
thank you for this information.this company looks like like they have a nice selection of herbs too.

To: "Hoop Six Stepping Stones" <indigocrys...@googlegroups.com>
Date: Sunday, January 20, 2019, 4:59 PM

Dear
Relatives,Hyssop
brewing correction:  1 heaping tablespoon per 16 ounces of
water.  Allow to steep 8 minutes.  Drink
before it cools (still warm/hot).  It doesn't taste
nice after it cools; not a big problem; just thought I'd
mention it.Source:  we used www.herbalcom.com  for
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/indigocrystalchildren/CAO%2BcxtLoyr%3D%3DzcgT6cM3Wrftwm-acsxBoZf_%3DcTxTZ1tB6h9BA%40mail.gmail.com.

vac...@yahoo.com

Jan 20, 2019, 6:35:07 PM1/20/19
to indigocrys...@googlegroups.com
also just to share what i learned recently, mugwort herb helps with the rope worms, i found it growing locally a few weeks back now its winter its not growing but anyway, pull the leaves off the vine, boil them into a strong brew, very strong, then do enema with that and euculptus leaf water or you can add a few drops of the euc oil instead if you dont have the herb, add the juice from 2 lemons, hold this mix inside you as long as possible then purge, you will be amazed what comes out of you.

To: indigocrys...@googlegroups.com
Date: Sunday, January 20, 2019, 6:05 PM
https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/indigocrystalchildren/1803333554.757790.1548025545298%40mail.yahoo.com.

White Buffalo Calf Woman, your Twin Deer Mother

Jan 21, 2019, 2:22:14 AM1/21/19
to Hoop 6
Daily Sink Water for Poison Relief Purification

Recipe 1. 1/16 inch rubbing alcohol (of bottle you are filling. I use old plastic rubbing alcohol bottle).
2. bottle dash of l_lactic acid soap (palmolive L--lactic acid antibacterial dish soap) .
3. Fill with tap water.
4. 1/16 - 1/8th teaspoon of diatomaceous earth. Too much gets too lathery.

BE AWARE of LATHER Three reactions cause fissy or lathering affect.
1. D. Earth when shaken and when hitting bioterrorism particle matter will lather up.
2. Surfactant from Palmolive which is amazing. A little goes a long way.
3. Rubbing alcohol directly hitting fungal matter. Sometimes a skin or scalp wash (more palmolive surfactant) before rinse is necessary, then use this water preparation which should be at each sink. You will also notice similar reaction (with rubbing alcohol) to hand wash clothes using l_lactic palmolive dish soap. The alcohol reaction makes it fizz or appear to lather. Dry. This is a good final rinse. Be aware.

Note 1. Heat kills fungus. Dryer for scalp 1875 can be used in clothes you are wearing and wherever you are sitting. Hottest baths, hot tubs or saunas. Steam clean skin and all sufaces below waist level, exception is body. Other surfaces higher use pure rubbing alcohol, face/body cover

Note 2. Wipe skin with water ( Daily Sink Water for Poison Relief ) to prevent daily buildup of fungal battery for embedded nanites used for torture). Lower heat like microwave (direct energy weapon) and sweating (warming effects from various assaults) spreads fungal matter and nanites. When hit with cold hardens terrorism biomass. Then shooters start the laser (various weapons) attacks to create morgellon sores.

Wash with this (Daily Sink Water for Poison) inside nostrils. I use an ear q-tip. Make sure wash ears and around ears, back of neck real good. When hair is bad feeling sticky or hard wash hair esp. oily, letting you know the microwave assaults are on. Daily or frequently is best.

Twin Deer Mother notes

White Buffalo Calf Woman, your Twin Deer Mother

Jan 21, 2019, 2:24:31 AM1/21/19
to Hoop 6

A frequency is a wave. Everything used in this silent world war three (ww3) is a frequency or a sine (reflection of particle light).
https://www.facebook.com/groups/targetedcures/permalink/488214768251092/

Greetings Everyone,
Twin Deer Mother near in Palo Alto, California, USA. A frequency is a wave. Everything used in this silent world war three (ww3) is a frequency or a sine (reflection of particle light). Since this is all there is, then you will need to a (global consciousness) mass (exodus) need to send your own frequencies to harmonize those who deliver war frequencies. This is called singing and prayer. Dancing also assists the mind hemispheres, to work together or side by side, like a wave. The worst part is the electronic terrorism. If you can get over this part (if you are really interested, I have the cure, email me whitebuffa...@gmail.com or twindee...@whitebuffalocalfwoman.org ) the constant terror delivered electronically, then you can begin to take part in somewhat normal life, in other words, you begin to start, the key word "start" to function more normally. Since we have at least 300 satellites over head each person and lots of ground operatives, that only a world citizen army (Sioux Task Force and Rainbow Warriors of Prophecy) will deliver triumphantly with prayer, songs and dance. The SPIRIT WAR, means you got to put your spirit on. You have to spend time with your children or the pedophiles will. You have to get frequency harmony training in on a daily basis, otherwise, you will DIE. That is no lie. And all of you understand this. Do prayers and more, spirit aware at least 6-8 hours a day, along with everything else. Force yourself, to spend an hour in song, dance, etc with your children on a daily basis. It is a world war three emergency. I love you. White Buffalo Calf Woman sings over here in Palo Alto California. Cheerio (smiles) to all, blessings from afar. Well we just fit in this jar. Might as well sent loving affairs, those frequencies that live in the airs.

Alightfromwithin.org Angel Services Around the World. Sioux Task Force and Rainbow Warriors of Prophecy, Jews for the Ark of the Covenant, Holy People of the Rainbow

Terrance Guardipee, Mountain Chief depicting Blackfeet leader Mountain Chief (2012) (photo by Ernest Amoroso.NMAI)narrativeplains12-768x470.jpg

White Buffalo Calf Woman, your Twin Deer Mother

Jan 21, 2019, 5:54:49 AM1/21/19
to Hoop 6
copper like the sea, releasing electrons
\

Neuroscientists Strongly Recommend that You Visit the Beach Regularly. Here’s Why

  January 18, 2019 |   GeneralHealth Tips |   0 |   hfhadmin
Despite the amazing feeling we get when we spend our time at the beach,  enjoying the sun, the warm sand, and the blue waters, apparently, the beach offers much more benefits for our physical and mental health that we all imagined.

According to a study published in The Journal of Environmental Psychology published a study, the beach offers impressive restorative benefits.  J. Aaron Hipp, A Ph.D. the author of the study, an environmental expert and an assistant professor at the Brown School, says:

“Many studies have proven that natural environments such as waterfronts and beaches can offer more benefits to humans than the gyms, built urban environment and entertainment venues.

The most restorative environment at the beach is when the tides are low and the day temperatures are mild. People who were visiting the beach, on a day that was about 3 (F) warmer, than other days, have 30% decreased chance to perceive the coastal park or beach as restorative, comparing to the ones that were visiting the beach when it was colder.”

The beach is a place where everyone seems to feel happy, and no one has ever returned from there feeling bad, stressed, or worse than before. The calming effects are felt from the very second you step out into the sun.

According to The Facts Site:

“ Both the sun and the waves combined work to completely relax your body, release you from your aches, and free you from daily stresses. Not only is serotonin almost immediately released when you arrive on the beach, (serotonin is a key hormone for relaxation and happiness), but the sound and visuals of the beach and ocean are simply so soothing and peaceful.

It’s for the calming effects of the sound that crashing waves are often chosen for sleep machines. Additionally, light therapy is something that’s actually prescribed by doctors and therapists to help patient’s combat anxiety and stress.”

1. Sun

The exposure to sun boosts the vitamin D levels in our body, boosts the absorption of calcium, strengthens our bones and prevents issues like congestive heart failure, heart attacks, stroke, and other heart problems.

In it enough to spend at least 10 minutes in the sun in order to supply the body with the needed amount of this vitamin. The sun exposure also prevents autoimmune diseases and elevates the endorphin levels. However, in order to lower the risk of skin cancer, limit the exposure to excess sunlight, and always apply sunscreen before going out in the sun.

2. Sand

The soles of our feet are the center of most of our nerve endings, so waking in the sand improves our mood and boosts the strength of the feet muscles. Moreover, walking on hard surface requires from 1.6 to 2.5 times less the energy than walking on sand barefoot.

According to Dr. Thierry M. Lejeune, M.D:

“More mechanical work is performed by our muscles, when we are walking or running on sand, compared to when we are walking or running on a hard surface.”

You will get rid of the dead skin cells, support the production of the new ones, and exfoliate the skin. You can also stimulate your metabolism by burying yourself into the sand, as the brain will increase the heart rate, believing that you weight more than you do.

3. Seawater

The seawater is abundant in minerals like iodine, potassium, and magnesium, which detoxify the body and treat infections. Moreover, the sounds of the waves stimulate the release of serotonin and dopamine, and the blue color is calming, boosting the mood.

The water contains salt, which heals cuts and sores, and fights acne, pimples, and blackheads, and exfoliates the scalp, and cleanses the hair oils.

Additionally, swimming is one of the most effective physical exercises that can help you stay in shape and fit, burning 414 calories per hour. It lowers stress and treats depression and anxiety.  Swimming will also relieve joint pain, lower the risk of chronic diseases, and soothe the symptoms of arthritis.

In the end, only a couple of hours spent at the beach will help you experience is a truly wonderful night’s sleep later. The beach is one of the most effective ways to solve the issue with insomnia.

This is mainly because the beach relieves three key factors that inhibit sleep: hormonal imbalances, high stress, and anxiety levels, and a lack of physical fatigue. Therefore, next time you have a day off or a few hours free, grab the swimsuit and go to the beach, to reap all these benefits, and enjoy the beauty of the place.

Source: www.organichomeremedies.com

https://www.healthyfoodhouse.com/neuroscientists-strongly-recommend-that-you-visit-the-beach-regularly-heres-why/?

White Buffalo Calf Woman, your Twin Deer Mother

Jan 21, 2019, 5:57:08 AM1/21/19
to Hoop 6
by ANYA V

The avocado is believed to have originated in Puebla, Mexico. The oldest evidence of the avocado was found in a cave in Puebla, Mexico and dates back to around 10,000 BC.

Native to Mexico and Central America, the avocado is classified in the same family as camphor and cinnamon. An avocado is botanically, a large berry that grows on a tree that can be kept at 6 feet tall when pruned, or reach 20 to 40 feet if planted outdoors. Just like a banana, the avocado ripens 1-2 weeks after being picked. [Find here]

Avocados are often referred to as the healthiest food due to its impressive nutritional value. [Find organic ones here]

An avocado contains these vitamins and minerals:
Vitamin B1
Vitamin B2
Vitamin B3
Vitamin B5
Vitamin B6
Vitamin B9
Vitamin C
Vitamin E
Vitamin K
Calcium
Iron
Magnesium
Manganese
Phosphorus
Sodium
Zinc

•An avocado contains more potassium than a banana. Avocados have 14% and a banana contains 10% potassium. [Find here]

•Folate for your heart’s health. Avocados have 23% folate which lowers incidences of heart disease. Vitamin E, monounsaturated fats and glutathione are also good for the heart. Folate can lower the risks of having a stroke.

•Folate is also essential in the prevention of birth defects such as spinal bifida and neural tube defect.

•Eating avocados help our body’s absorb 5 times the amount of carotenoids (lycopene and beta carotene).

•Eye Heath- Avocados contain more carotenoid lutein than any other fruit, protecting against macular degeneration and cataracts.

•High in beta-sitosterol, avocados lower bad cholesterol by 22%, raises good cholesterol by 11% and also lowers blood triglycerides by 20%.

•Studies show high oleic acid prevents breast cancer, inhibits tumor growth in prostate cancer, seeks out precancerous and oral cancer cells and destroys them.

•Avocados are high in fiber and will help you feel fuller longer, potentially helping with weight loss. High fiber helps metabolic health and steadies blood sugar.

•Avocado extract paired with a carrier oil can reduce the symptoms of arthritis.

•Pholyphenols and flavonoids within avocados have anti inflammatory properties.

•Avocados cleanse the intestines, relieving bad breath.

•Avocado oil greatly nourishes the skin and is a beneficial treatment for psoriasis and other skin irritations.

•Avocados contain an antioxidant called glutathione that prevents heart disease, cancer and slows the signs of aging.

•Glutathione also fights free radicals.

Our blood and cells carry oxygen all throughout our bodies. When we are exposed to environmental pollutants, these toxins change the oxygen in our mitochondria into free radicals, destroying our cells and DNA. This damage creates chronic illnesses.

Researchers from the Federation of American Society for Experimental Biology have found glutathione [find here] in avocados can be absorbed into our mitochondria and then neutralize the free radicals.

Source LivingTraditionally.com

https://realfarmacy.com/daily-avocado