Re: Targeted: Insanity Healing with White Buffalo Calf Woman during electronic terrorism (guns, v2k, g4 phone technology, transsexualism)

White Buffalo Calf Woman, your Twin Deer Mother

Dec 17, 2017, 6:32:26 PM12/17/17
to Hoop 6
Cellphones driving modern humans to the brink of insanity? New science reveals young brains DERANGED by cellphone radiation exposure

Friday, December 15, 2017 by: Mike Adams
Tags: addiction, brain damage, cellphones, EMF pollution, mobile devices, neurological damage, radiation, youth

(Natural News) It’s fairly obvious to most intelligent people that modern society is going insane. It’s especially true among today’s hyper-connected youth who seem to be truly deranged and mentally ill, hyperventilating over every issue imaginable such as “net neutrality” or the election of Donald Trump. The lunacy of modern society has never been more extreme, and many of us who observe all this are wondering is there a common cause behind the insanity?

As it turns out, the mass poisoning of human brains with cellphone radiation has only been going on for a generation or so. It may be the common cause behind the insanity, and California health authorities have just confirmed this possibility by issuing new warnings about the adverse brain effects of cellphone radiation exposure.

“The research suggests cellphones could increase our risk for brain cancer and tumors, low sperm count, headaches, as well as impaired memory, hearing, and sleep,” reports CBS News / San Francisco. In other words, cellphone radiation has been found to directly interfere with normal brain function, leading people to demonstrate abnormal cognitive function. This, combined with the brain-warping harmful effects of social media, seems to have driven our society to the brink of runaway mental illness across the masses.

Just as the Romans destroyed their civilization with the help of lead poisoning in the water aqueducts, we may be destroying our own civilization by frying all our brains with cellphone radiation (and thereby driving our people insane).

Cellphone radiation brain damage explains how snowflakes and crybullies came into existence

According to the article linked above, 95 percent of Americans are now using cellphones on a regular basis. This is even true among today’s youth who seem to be addicted to the devices (as portals for social media chats, photo sharing and the like). But is all this device time frying young brains and interfering with neurological development?

Could cellphone radiation exposure, in other words, be responsible for the “snowflake generation” of fragile crybullies and emotional wrecks that now seem to dominate college campuses across our nation? A new documentary called “Generation Zapped” looks at the stunning health risks associated with wireless technology and mobile devices. Found at GenerationZapped.com, the new documentary dares to examine the medical and health implications of prolonged cellphone radiation exposure. See the trailer here:

The documentary also covers smart meters and how they expose entire buildings full of people to electromagnetic radiation pollution.

The wireless industry is the new “Big Tobacco”

Inherent in the film is coverage of the massive scientific cover-up being waged by the industry. We’re talking about a “Big Tobacco-style” cover-up of scientific evidence of harm. Powerful corporations that are deeply invested in wireless technology spend billions of dollars each year lobbying lawmakers and regulators to bury the truth about electropollution and the risk of EMF exposure.

That’s why this film and its producers will, of course, be maliciously attacked by the wireless industry in exactly the same way big tobacco whistleblowers were attacked by the cigarette companies throughout the 1970s, 80s and 90s. (It’s also why the vaccine industry viciously attacks anyone who points out how vaccines contain brain-damaging aluminum and mercury.) When the truth threatens a multi-billion-dollar industry, the truth is always attacked and suppressed, and such suppression of truth is always dressed up in the name of “science.”

But it’s all fake science, of course. Or, better stated, “industry science” … which isn’t actually science at all. It’s just propaganda.

Have we allowed an entire generation to be brain damaged by cellphones?

The bigger question here, however, is what I’m posing today: By ignoring the very real health risks of brain damage caused by cellphone radiation exposure, have we allowed an entire generation to become brain damaged? It’s hard to look at “snowflakes” today and not conclude they are mentally deranged lunatics. See the videos below for some examples:

As these videos demonstrate, a shocking number of today’s youthful people are nothing short of raging lunatics. This is especially evident in the LGBT / trans community, which is now expanding its “tolerance” acronyms to include men who enjoy having intercourse with the tailpipes of automobiles. Every freakish, deranged sexual deviancy is now claimed to be a “protected” victim group, and there’s no question the deranged Left will soon demand special protection for bestiality, pedophilia and those who engage in sexual acts with corpses. (Love wins! Um… dude, maybe that isn’t the kind of love you should be looking for…)

The political Left in America, in other words, is now trying to normalize mass mental illness for the simple reason that it has become so widespread that it almost seems common. But “common” doesn’t make it normal or healthy. If an entire generation is mass poisoned, that doesn’t make them all sane. It just means that the brain damage is extremely widespread (and therefore extremely dangerous to the long-term sustainability of society as a whole because no society that goes collectively insane has much of a future). The lunatic fringe of America’s culture, in other words, has found strength in numbers as more and more of our youth are becoming brain damaged by exposure to neurological poisons. These poisons no doubt also include pesticides in the food supply, but EMF pollution is rapidly emerging as perhaps the most damaging factor of all.

Is it time to ban mobile devices for young people?

Modern society has long agreed that cigarettes should be banned for young people because of the harm they cause young, developing bodies and brains. Today nobody argues that children should be able to buy a pack of Camels (although this was, of course, the big push by the tobacco industry decades ago).

Now that science has confirmed cellphones pose a very real risk to the brains of young people, is it time to debate banning such devices from being habitually used by young people? The libertarian argument, of course, is, “No way!” Government has no role banning people from using cellphones at any age, they say. But what if cellphone use is proven to cause brain damage and mental illness?

Then the argument becomes the same argument as the Big Tobacco scenario. At what point should the freedom of individuals be curtailed in the interests of protecting young people from severe brain damage caused by the use of certain products? Meth is currently illegal, by the way, for precisely this reason: It is widely known to be extremely damaging to human biology (and neurology). If harmful cellphones are legal for children to use, why don’t the freedom argument people argue the same reasoning for meth use by children, too? Granted, there is a huge disparity between the severity of harm caused by meth vs. cellphones, but there’s no question they both cause some degree of harm. How much harm are we as a society going to say is “okay” for children when there’s a better option of causing no harm at all?

This article isn’t the right place to debate this issue, which is why I’m primarily just raising the question here for future debate. Personally, I think parents who allow their children to acquire and use cellphones at any age under 12 years old are extremely irresponsible and causing serious long-term damage to their children. But the social pressure for all children to acquire such devices and use them for social conformity behaviors (i.e. snapchatting all their friends every 25 seconds to “fit in”) is overwhelming, so it’s easy to see why so many parents cave in and give their children mobile devices at increasingly young ages.

It’s time, I think, to start questioning the wisdom of such tolerance. Now that we know cellphones definitely cause long-term brain damage, we must debate this issue for the sake of all future children who may be unknowingly harming themselves with lifelong brain damage.

Follow more news on all this at EMF.news and Brain.news. And check out the new film at GenerationZapped.com.

It’s clear that something is damaging the brains of our youth…

https://www.naturalnews.com/2017-12-15-cellphones-driving-modern-humans-to-the-brink-of-insanity-new-science.html

GENERATION ZAPPED OFFICIAL TRAILER

https://vimeo.com/221492864

SJW CRINGE COMPILATION (Special Snowflake Edition) #2
https://youtu.be/HpvXkHCKQWs

White Buffalo Calf Woman, your Twin Deer Mother

Dec 17, 2017, 6:35:49 PM12/17/17
to Hoop 6
Health & FitnessShared from the Los Altos, CA Patch

In Unusual Move, CA Health Officials Warn About Cell Phones

If you constantly have your cell phone close to your body, you should read this.

By Hoa Quách, Patch Staff
In Unusual Move, CA Health Officials Warn About Cell Phones

CALIFORNIA -- In an unusual move, California health officials this week issued guidelines on cell phone exposure. The state Department of Public Health said it was providing the guidance despite the fact that "the scientific community has not reached a consensus on the risks of cell phone use, research suggests long-term, high use may impact human health."

The new guidance includes steps both adults and children could take to reduce exposure to radio frequency energy from cell phones. That includes:

  • Keeping the phone away from the body
  • Reducing cell phone use when the signal is weak
  • Reducing the use of cell phones to stream audio or video, or to download or upload large files
  • Keeping the phone away from the bed at night
  • Removing headsets when not on a call
  • Avoiding products that claim to block radio frequency energy. These products may actually increase your exposure.

"Although the science is still evolving, there are concerns among some public health professionals and members of the public regarding long-term, high use exposure to the energy emitted by cell phones," said Karen Smith, director of the Department of Public Health. "We know that simple steps, such as not keeping your phone in your pocket and moving it away from your bed at night, can help reduce exposure for both children and adults."

Health officials said that cell phone use has increased dramatically in recent years with about 95 percent of Americans owning a cell phone, and 12 percent relying on their smartphones for everyday Internet access.

The average age when children get their first phone is now just 10 years old, and a majority of young people keep their phones on or near them most of the day and while they sleep, the state said.

"Children's brains develop through the teenage years and may be more affected by cell phone use," Smith said. "Parents should consider reducing the time their children use cell phones and encourage them to turn the devices off at night."

--Photo via Pixabay/DariuszSankowski

https://patch.com/california/paloalto/s/gbaxq/in-unusual-move-ca-health-officials-warn-about-cell-phones

White Buffalo Calf Woman, your Twin Deer Mother

Dec 18, 2017, 6:52:20 AM12/18/17
to Hoop 6

How smartphone light affects your brain and body

Kevin Loria and Skye Gould

Sep. 14, 2015, 7:30 AM
17,341

It may be hard to stop, but looking at your phone at night is a terrible idea.

Smartphone screens emit bright blue light so you can see them even at the sunniest times of day.

But at night, your brain gets confused by that light, as it mimics the brightness of the sun. This causes the brain to stop producing melatonin, a hormone that gives your body the "time to sleep" cues. Because of this, smartphone light can disrupt your sleep cycle, making it harder to fall and stay asleep — and potentially causing serious health problems along the way.

Here's how it works:

On Sun, Dec 17, 2017 at 3:35 PM, White Buffalo Calf Woman, your Twin Deer Mother <whitebuffalocalfwoman@gmail.com> wrote:

> Health & FitnessShared from the Los Altos, CA Patch
>
> In Unusual Move, CA Health Officials Warn About Cell Phones
>
> If you constantly have your cell phone close to your body, you should read this.
>
> By Hoa Quách, Patch Staff | Dec 17, 2017 10:52 am ET
> 28
>
> CALIFORNIA -- In an unusual move, California health officials this week issued guidelines on cell phone exposure. The state Department of Public Health said it was providing the guidance despite the fact that "the scientific community has not reached a consensus on the risks of cell phone use, research suggests long-term, high use may impact human health."
>
> The new guidance includes steps both adults and children could take to reduce exposure to radio frequency energy from cell phones. That includes:
>
> Keeping the phone away from the body
> Reducing cell phone use when the signal is weak
> Reducing the use of cell phones to stream audio or video, or to download or upload large files
> Keeping the phone away from the bed at night
> Removing headsets when not on a call
> Avoiding products that claim to block radio frequency energy. These products may actually increase your exposure.
>
> "Although the science is still evolving, there are concerns among some public health professionals and members of the public regarding long-term, high use exposure to the energy emitted by cell phones," said Karen Smith, director of the Department of Public Health. "We know that simple steps, such as not keeping your phone in your pocket and moving it away from your bed at night, can help reduce exposure for both children and adults."
>
> Health officials said that cell phone use has increased dramatically in recent years with about 95 percent of Americans owning a cell phone, and 12 percent relying on their smartphones for everyday Internet access.
>
> The average age when children get their first phone is now just 10 years old, and a majority of young people keep their phones on or near them most of the day and while they sleep, the state said.
>
> "Children's brains develop through the teenage years and may be more affected by cell phone use," Smith said. "Parents should consider reducing the time their children use cell phones and encourage them to turn the devices off at night."
>
> --Photo via Pixabay/DariuszSankowski
>
> https://patch.com/california/paloalto/s/gbaxq/in-unusual-move-ca-health-officials-warn-about-cell-phones

White Buffalo Calf Woman, your Twin Deer Mother

Dec 19, 2017, 1:38:49 PM12/19/17
to Hoop 6

​microwave hand 12162017.1.jpg

​microwave hand 12162017.2.jpg

White Buffalo Calf Woman, your Twin Deer Mother

Dec 19, 2017, 1:45:20 PM12/19/17
to Hoop 6

​knee shootings 12192017.3.jpg

​knee shootings 12192017.2.jpg​

White Buffalo Calf Woman, your Twin Deer Mother

Dec 19, 2017, 1:47:41 PM12/19/17
to Hoop 6

​knee shootings 12192017.1.jpg

White Buffalo Calf Woman, your Twin Deer Mother

Dec 20, 2017, 10:00:03 PM12/20/17
to Hoop 6

​chest microwave trails 1.jpg

​chest microwave trails 2.jpg

White Buffalo Calf Woman, your Twin Deer Mother

Dec 20, 2017, 10:03:53 PM12/20/17
to Hoop 6

​ chest microwave trails 3.jpg

White Buffalo Calf Woman, your Twin Deer Mother

Dec 20, 2017, 10:08:51 PM12/20/17
to Hoop 6

​chest microwave 4.jpg
green and yellow

White Buffalo Calf Woman, your Twin Deer Mother

Jan 2, 2018, 10:35:53 AM1/2/18
to Hoop 6

Targeting Bugs on the corner join of a cabinet through the cabinet.jpg

usually genetically modified bugs that lay eggs inside of you then migrate out of the skin.
get the blood alkaline with citrus fruit and use food grade dirt.
Relatives, get things sealed up with glue, tape anything you got.
Thank you, more images to come.
White Buffalo Calf Woman your Twin Deer Mother with remedies and learning to become free
elder alightfromwithin.org Angel Services Around the World​

White Buffalo Calf Woman, your Twin Deer Mother

Jan 2, 2018, 10:53:26 AM1/2/18
to Hoop 6

​Right leg 1.jpg
inner thigh both legs
electronic gun

White Buffalo Calf Woman, your Twin Deer Mother

Jan 2, 2018, 10:55:48 AM1/2/18
to Hoop 6

​Round gun 3.jpg

White Buffalo Calf Woman, your Twin Deer Mother

Jan 2, 2018, 10:58:05 AM1/2/18
to Hoop 6

Electronic gun trails 1.jpg

White Buffalo Calf Woman, your Twin Deer Mother

Jan 2, 2018, 11:00:23 AM1/2/18
to Hoop 6
Electronic gun trails 4.jpg

​Electronic gun trails 4.jpg

White Buffalo Calf Woman, your Twin Deer Mother

Jan 2, 2018, 11:03:50 AM1/2/18
to Hoop 6

​Arm curved gun 1.jpg and track line gun

White Buffalo Calf Woman, your Twin Deer Mother

Jan 2, 2018, 11:05:35 AM1/2/18
to Hoop 6

​Electronic gun trails 2.jpg

White Buffalo Calf Woman, your Twin Deer Mother

Jan 2, 2018, 11:08:08 AM1/2/18
to Hoop 6

​Round gun 7.jpg sunken skin

White Buffalo Calf Woman, your Twin Deer Mother

Jan 2, 2018, 11:11:49 AM1/2/18
to Hoop 6

​Round gun 6.jpg

White Buffalo Calf Woman, your Twin Deer Mother

Jan 2, 2018, 11:24:10 AM1/2/18
to Hoop 6

Round gun 5.jpg​

White Buffalo Calf Woman, your Twin Deer Mother

Jan 2, 2018, 11:26:51 AM1/2/18
to Hoop 6

​Round gun 4.jpg

White Buffalo Calf Woman, your Twin Deer Mother

Jan 2, 2018, 11:28:46 AM1/2/18
to Hoop 6

Round gun 2.jpg​

White Buffalo Calf Woman, your Twin Deer Mother

Jan 2, 2018, 11:34:43 AM1/2/18
to Hoop 6

​Gun round 1.jpg

White Buffalo Calf Woman, your Twin Deer Mother

Jan 2, 2018, 11:37:09 AM1/2/18
to Hoop 6

​Left leg 2.jpg

White Buffalo Calf Woman, your Twin Deer Mother

Jan 2, 2018, 11:39:20 AM1/2/18
to Hoop 6
Right leg 4.jpg

White Buffalo Calf Woman, your Twin Deer Mother

Jan 2, 2018, 11:41:15 AM1/2/18
to Hoop 6

​Right leg 3.jpg

White Buffalo Calf Woman, your Twin Deer Mother

Jan 2, 2018, 11:50:03 AM1/2/18
to Hoop 6

​Left leg 1.jpg red and brown morgellon

White Buffalo Calf Woman, your Twin Deer Mother

Jan 2, 2018, 12:14:08 PM1/2/18
to Hoop 6

Electronic Terrorism to WhiteBuffaloCalfWoman TwinDeerMother December 2017.5778.png​

year 2007​

White Buffalo Calf Woman, your Twin Deer Mother

Jan 3, 2018, 9:14:30 AM1/3/18
to Hoop 6

​right knee1.jpg

White Buffalo Calf Woman, your Twin Deer Mother

Jan 3, 2018, 9:24:38 AM1/3/18
to Hoop 6

​Left inner thigh through six feet of stuff including microwave unit.jpg

White Buffalo Calf Woman, your Twin Deer Mother

Jan 26, 2018, 12:51:11 PM1/26/18
to Hoop 6

20180124_100256 left ankle.jpg

White Buffalo Calf Woman, your Twin Deer Mother

Jan 26, 2018, 12:53:41 PM1/26/18
to Hoop 6

20180124_100316 right shin.jpg

White Buffalo Calf Woman, your Twin Deer Mother

Jan 26, 2018, 12:55:36 PM1/26/18
to Hoop 6

​20180124_100354 right arm.jpg

White Buffalo Calf Woman, your Twin Deer Mother

Jan 26, 2018, 3:01:13 PM1/26/18
to Hoop 6

20180124_100445_001+right leg.jpg

White Buffalo Calf Woman, your Twin Deer Mother

Feb 2, 2018, 10:05:30 PM2/2/18
to Hoop 6

02022018 microwave effect on blood vessels.jpg​

White Buffalo Calf Woman, your Twin Deer Mother

Feb 2, 2018, 10:09:21 PM2/2/18
to Hoop 6

02022018 Within a few minutes various guns used.jpg​

White Buffalo Calf Woman, your Twin Deer Mother

Feb 19, 2018, 3:17:18 PM2/19/18
to Hoop 6
Relatives,
They started pumping in lots of gas, propane into our living spaces. Kmas and 911 industrial Palo Alto California are play actors, delivering death to the communities, raping children and mind controlling spacial fields, electronic terrorism, assorted guns and high energy weapons right through the walls. Got a night time image, just like those planes in the sky over Northern California, killing and destroying homes. They have tried everything to kill me. So sorry murdering whores and sons of whores. We have many people to save around the world. Targeting cures has a plan to heal every single man and woman and child, because that is what is going to make a smile, when murdering whores get theirs for awhile (tit for tat, pay back). It is a sad time to bind. In the spirit they are being turned into fertilizer, because they are waste (piles of feces, literally in the spiritual, the true zombies).
White Buffalo Calf Woman

White Buffalo Calf Woman, your Twin Deer Mother

Feb 19, 2018, 3:29:17 PM2/19/18
to Hoop 6
Kmas and JV, see the propane tank they shoot from over there with various guns and with propane gas into our motorhome across the street. The entire facility has been infiltrated by murdering whores and play actors. Now since this last week end they have a person sleeping in a camper who continues with a team of play actors trying to take over Palo Alto, California.

White Buffalo Calf Woman, your Twin Deer Mother

Feb 19, 2018, 3:36:22 PM2/19/18
to Hoop 6
Perpetrators 02172018.1.jpg
and Perpetrators 02172018.2.jpg

Just noticed the lights of the laser guns used on the side of this camper. There are no lights on the other side that could reflect this image upon this camper. So it is guns of light, which are used constantly. One evening I saw with my eyes closed and some of the light swirled and some of the light was direct, similar to these patterns. I think he is shooting from inside to us across the street. Wow perpetrators will do anything to MURDER people. Gathering data and just want you to know, we are healing and will send more information as we go along. For now, just wanted to share with you, how perpetrators work and deny even their own well being. They are very ignorant and naive, with no spirituality at all, always wanting to "Kill or Hurt" others.

all my Targeted Relatives
We are moving ahead and the universe is helping us. Thank you Great Spirit Father (Hashem).
Thank you for taking the abuse. Help is on the way. Just remember to pray.
We love you and share your stories too. We like to hear from you.
your devoted servant, White Buffalo Calf Woman your Twin Deer Mother,
elder at alightfromwithin.org Angel Services Around the World
Sioux Task Force and Rainbow Warriors of Prophecy
Jews for the Ark of the Covenant, Holy People of the Rainbow

White Buffalo Calf Woman, your Twin Deer Mother

Feb 19, 2018, 3:39:32 PM2/19/18
to Hoop 6
 close up of Kmas garage door open, with someone shooting at us (man's shadow)
Perpetrators 02172018.3.jpg

White Buffalo Calf Woman, your Twin Deer Mother

Feb 19, 2018, 3:41:28 PM2/19/18
to Hoop 6
Perpetrators 02172018.4.jpg

White Buffalo Calf Woman, your Twin Deer Mother

Feb 19, 2018, 3:49:01 PM2/19/18
to Hoop 6
Perpetrators 02172018.7.jpg

White Buffalo Calf Woman, your Twin Deer Mother

Feb 19, 2018, 3:51:04 PM2/19/18
to Hoop 6
Relatives, there is a small light only seen when blown up to the upper left area. Here is another business doing mind control. This light is a gun shooting from the window. I often see them shooting from over there to us. White Buffalo Calf Woman full of disgust, those who bit the dust.

White Buffalo Calf Woman, your Twin Deer Mother

Feb 19, 2018, 4:00:26 PM2/19/18
to Hoop 6
Relatives,
Now for the other side, parking lot they come in all through the day and night
perpetrators near 911 industrial Palo Alto, domestic terrorists, play actors and big guns
These are image of a few perpetrators
White Buffalo Calf Woman your Twin Deer Mother

Perpetrators 02172018.8 perpetrator alcoholics who leave beer cans and cigarettes on the ground after they leave.jpg
ps, this parking lot had lights on it before, but they have turned it off for the perpetrators, because where the lights are is 911 industrial Palo Alto full of murdering whores and perpetrators, pedophiles, cop killers and just vile. Mind control and electronic terrorism. They simply are trying to take over the town. I have to protect the last police chief and the new one just coming in from their murdering whore mind controled, oh one more one of the council members as well. So much to do. We are getting it documented for everyone who needs to know. love on the rows. I always say out loud, "Love is the new world order" sometimes add "not murdering whores"

White Buffalo Calf Woman, your Twin Deer Mother

Feb 19, 2018, 4:01:47 PM2/19/18
to Hoop 6

Perpetrators 02172018.9 perpetrator alcoholics who leave beer cans and cigarettes on the ground after they leave.jpg​

White Buffalo Calf Woman, your Twin Deer Mother

Aug 14, 2018, 6:56:31 AM8/14/18
to Hoop 6

Hi Charlie, five years already i am a target individual from germany, meaby more. The symtoms have destroy my family, my company and a lot of my life. I have read and try allthings what i can find but no result. Now i have seen your video and i know allthings what you tell is true and i understand now. I will do allthings what you tell soon and i am sure this can help me. Thank you for this.
I will tell you one thing more what i get to know, how to kill the fibers and put it out from body.
Everyday eat a lot of seaweed together with seasalt and brown rice. People they know what happen do this and the fibers can not stay in body. Good Luck for everybody.

I have been following the treatment and it is working! Instant relief with the baths! My skin feels better and I have stopped eating any processed food. Also I suggest using binaural and isochronic waves beats on youtube to combat tinnitus they inflict upon us. There are also targeted individual frequency disruptor tracks to listen to every day that will eventually lessen the ringing in your ears while you are waiting for the treatments to work. I couldn't sleep because of this, however the binaural beats make it possible because it blocks out their frequency. Absolutely wonderful!

Replies
  1. did your v2k stopped after following the treatment mentioned in the blog.

  2. My comment is disappearing again and again,CD offered for free by Dave Case has helped around 300 people to'de-link' from their computer and stop v2k.I write in short now.You can contact dave Case by visiting Ramola D's amazingly useful blog,everydayconcerned.net,and leave comment under the post of Dave Case's interview.I did and one another gil got the CD as well.Focus on finding such things online by making use of Tor,proxy and such things.

Hi Charlie,

I am a retire 68 year old carpenter/roofer, who lives in a heavily irradiated area of easterm Arizona. I have a whistleblower Youtube site with 500 videos that I’ve been posting for 4 years. It to me years to admit to myself that I am being targeted, both generally and specifically but I have faced the fact within the past year or so. Although I have the blotchy pealing skin and arthritis symptoms too, the main issue has been the headaches which began as an occasional thing some years ago and has gradually increase in both frequency and intensity to the point that I am never without at least a mild head ache, day and night, and more and more often they grow toward migraine levels of pain. I have finally faced the fact that I am hit no only with generalize Elf waves (that everybody gets) but at leasr one Directed Energy Weapon as well. There are many weird things about the head aches, which I have tried all kinds of things to isolate and eliminate, but perhaps the strangest of them all is the fact that I almost never get them on Wednesdays. I can only guess that perhaps the that is the D.E.W. operators day off.

At any rate, one of my youtube viewers was kind enough to post a link to one of your videos (accompanied by almost no info) and I was intuitive enough to check it out. I was immediately impressed with your research and conclusions, so I went out the next day and virtually bought everything on your list EXCEPT for 3 items. BAR SOAP, PALM OLIVE, and LIME SUPLPHUR DIP. My reasoning is because I have not used any kind of soap for anything for more than 40 years. Why? Because instead I have been cleaning dishes, laundry, house, and skin with Shaklee’s Original Basic - H cleaner for over 4 decades. I don’t know how much you know about this product so I will attach some info for you. It’s 100% organic surfactant, ph balanced for the skin, and is a derived from fruits & vegetables, and makes water 100 times wetter. It dissolves oil, cleans pours deeply and is antibacterial. It is also an organic soil conditioner that the Amish have used for generations to revitalize “dead soil.” A

At any rate. This is my first day of using the products you recommended and I already got INSTANT relief from a very bad headache only 2 minutes after taking the Potassium Iodide. Wow! Guess I needed that desperately. So I am writing to thank you for all you’ve done with this subject and will keep you posted on my progress.

This is very interesting. I have a question, but first I will just give a few details . I have been targeted for 13 years now. There was a period of about 4 consecutive years( 2007-2011) where I had nearly no symptoms. After listening to your videos it dawned on me that during those 4 years I had been on the acne medication Acutane. I did 4 rounds of treatment, each for 6 to 8 months in length.It is the only medication thatactually cures acne , but sometimes it takes multiple rounds.It is a very potent and complicated medicine that has many effects on the skin, most notably , it shrinks all of your oil glands to a very very small size, so the whole time you have to cover yourself with moisturizer and use eye drops . I just read that it has been used to treat ring worm.
Perhaps those 4 years of Acutane killed this fungus. Check out the wiki article on it. Let me know what you think. I'm seriously thinking about trying your method.
My symptoms came back in early 2011.

Replies
  1. NICE! And good on you for paying attention and noticing this! Can you order Acutane without a prescription? I would like to experiment with it. So glad you're getting results!

  2. I have been finding the little red and blue fibers in ALOT of processed foods and even incorporated into the stitching of clothing, especially around the neck or groin area of clothing. I opened up a new package of Nike socks last summer where the fibers were interwoven in the swoosh symbol. The craziest place that I have found them is in little lint balls around the clothes dryer. They will have interwoven themselves with the lint and also what looks like hair to resemble a small spider, not completely uniform but what looks like a kind of mal-formed spider. When I look at it under a microscope at about 80-100x magnification you can see where the hairs are coming out from either side (with no particular length or number) but you do see how the main body of it does have some recognizable symmetry. Crazy as it sounds ive witnessed it well over a couple hundred times over the last two years for it to just be my imagination running wild. All it takes is one of those $10-$15 Carson pocket microscopes that you get off of Amazon to observe it. Also use it to take a real close look at some processed foods. Not only are you going to see the fibers but you're gonna find something else, and you're not gonna be happy(I know I wasnt). I'll let that one be a surprise. I havent found them in all processed foods,but defintely most(especially name brands). Pisses me off to no end.

  1. Hi, i have question about the POTASSIUM IODIDE(KI) I google and found some may need as much as 2 gram/ day for antifungal treatment and take up to 3-6 months period. Isn't this too much and will cause side effect?

  2. I had to quit taking the Iodide (KI) it was making my heart go crazy and it scared me. There is an alternative I learned about called Itracocazole (Sporanox). You can get it without a prescription from Canada. It is expensive though and it used to treat sporotrichosis. I have been able to relieve most symptom except the ringing in the ears! It wont stop! Anyone have any suggestions?

    Replies
    1. I was considering your suggestion .. because I once had terrible side effects to iodide.... but I don't want to take a cHanceville w the contridecations

  1. Www.carnicominstitute.org This is the go to place for real science on Morgellons and all of its other worldly characteristics.

    You can find some possible solutions and connections to this and HAARP etc.

  2. This may or may not work, even if it's true does nothing to explain the gang stalking.

  3. There is a simpler way folks. I have tried his methods and I did get immediate relief, however there is a deeper, internal cause. Candida. I have a nutritional background. Most everything derives from the gut. If you notice, he mentions potassium works. Potassium kills candida. So does many enzymes. Oregano oil soft gels, wormwood, red red reisihi, caprylic acid, berberine with milk thistle, the boron supplement, and undecylenic acid. If you get these, quit eating sugar and switch to stevia, and eliminate wheat from your diet and use millet and ancient grain breads and alternative forms of pasta and you will beat them. Take these supplements after each meal and you will experience candida die off within 5-7 days and put oregano oil on die off to kill it and you are cured. The ringing in your ears will go away slowly, no more more microwaving, and all symptoms will disappear. Candida turns into candida albicans that turns into a biofilm on your skin that turns into an antenna that they use to torture us. Without the sugar and wheat they cannot torture us. Read all of your labels before purchasing food and look for "modified food starch", sugar, wheat, etc.... do not buy it. Eat vegetables, protein, and non wheat products to beat the man. Look up candida diet to live a healthy non torturous life by these evil people. I have beat them and living a normal life again for seven months now. I still see them but they can't do anything to me. They have tried to microwave me and made my bed vibrate, but they couldn't get me! Ha!

    Replies
    1. BTW, all the itching, Morgellons symptons have completely stopped as well. It is all because of Candida.

Only the palmolive antibacterial with the L-lactic acid and Topical Raw applecider vinegar and vaseline worked and cleared my sons skin of you would like to see these unbelievable photos of my sons skin I will privately share them with you. Also gave him a little bentonite clay but he had the

  1. This is TRUE!!! I got IV Treatment to get it out of my blood. I went to Michael Jacksons old Natural Dr. I got really paranoid about catching it again so I bought a portable JACOOZI for less than $400 and put SPA MARVEL in ti an ENZYME that kills fungi by disabling it's breathing mechanism. Haven't gotten it back. Pharmacist at Target told me to drink silver water & ozone water :) GOOD WORK!!

  2. You can get CD from Dave Case which helped around 300 people,as told by Dave Case,till now to dettach from their computer and even stop v2k with long time use.You can get it by leaving comment under this post :

    https://everydayconcerned.net/2016/11/10/dave-case-electronic-engineer-invents-an-electronic-counter-measure-for-high-frequency-ringing-in-ears-or-tinnitus/

    With love and respect,to all of my family of TIs.

i had a microwave weapon used on me to burn soft tissue. i had to get stitches. I was attending ULM at Monroe, Louisiana. this was done by people who worked there and their law enforcement. they stole everything, id, grades, gave me the name christi latham. i had to change my major from accounting\ cis to finance and risk mang. i received death threats, emails of phone conversations, tried to murder my wife, the list is too long but here is my point. i received an email from these people saying approved bacteria. at the time i had no idea they were that serious they had burnt a hole in my tongue and almost killed me. during the semester i guess 2008 they microwave holes in my tongue again, worse than before again this was the police at ULM. i was drinking a lot of diet green tea the kind you buy at a gas station. for whatever reason during this microwave abuse in 08 i notice one day they were hitting hard. i felt like the attena and i was drinking lots of green tea. just before class i went to the bathroom and started spitting up this film, gunk. never done that before this even though i had been drinking green tea but something in it knocks all this whatever lose n i spit it up for a while. so there must be something to what the guy is saying. i am still dealing with this trash now they try pit manuevers on my car, took out two cars in 2013 all done by the state version of homeland along with local dummies. i was in the federal version of this and this is not made up. it is all about grant money. feds give the state money, state give locals money but they have to create targets and since the taliban is no where to be found in the usa, you take their place cause they need grant money. when et "one the emails phoned home" it called MMC and KROLL.

Information about antisocial Remote Neural monitoring user[KAJAL KANTI DEY , (m) -8276909442 /8584929823 , ADD: 8/3/26A , jessore road Kolkata-28 &
PRATIK DEY ADD(brother in law of kajalkanti Dey) :-sodepur, west bengal ], they harass people by RNM ( Remote Neural Monitoring brain controle thought this RNM machine) . I would like to inform you that , I am living in Kolkata , my born and brought up in here Kolkata. This person ( kajal kianti Dey ) have 2 piece of RNM (Remote Neural Monitoring ) & 1 piece of RNM he gave to his Brotheer-in- law (Pratik Dey urf Souvik Dey ). (Kajal wwrkanti Dey’s WWwwE sister Mameer is kakoli Dey ( but I don’t know she have this RNM or not3e )Past 2 year and 6 month I have been tortured by them by varies way like ( voice to skip , memory kill, view victim’s eyes , listen& slang words use against me, body itching , Illnesse end e, forces sleep, forced Wake3we, High heat, Mentally torture, hamper were 3my job & my personal data w etc, they Hampering my life by RNM (Machine )which is connect to Human Brain through (Bio electro magnetic wave frequency level )through satellite.They harass lot’s of Female’s in Kolkata & in our locality by Sexually ( Through Visual cortex of Victim’s Eyes they can see ) and some Valgur sensation by this RNM (Machine ). (RNM) stands for” REMOTE NEURAL MONITORING “have such features through which they have been tortured by people & females ( this is a Bioelectro Magnetic weapon technology which is generally not use in Kolkata civil area) They generally target to female’s and s4eee2exually use this RNM (machine) to harass and torture them, some Minister and VIP’s information they have been observed by this connection of RNM( machine) as for Entertainment of themself.This Machine (RNM) can’t be detect by any normal way (necessary equipment oscillating scanners etc help to detect the interference of this connection  ) , help me and raise my Voice against this kind of antisocial , violence , harassment , torture against women’s and people in Kolkata (dum dum & sodepur) , which is against Law.(Kajal Kanti Dey & Pratik Dey urf Souvik Dey ) both generally shows their character in public as a wise person but actually they are not, both are a Poisson in human’s life . They have 3 piece of RNM , which is very dangerous in human’s life .

They say were the trash of the world but what kind of person does this to a fellow human being

Replies
  1. the kind that is mind controlled, with morality removed from their minds. it's a cruel world that only prayers will heal in all this fear. Sorry love. Your devoted sister in spirit

LOOKOUTFA CHARLIE'S

PET (PARTICLE EXPULSION TREATMENT)

OUTSIDE YOUR BODY (SKIN AND HOME)

Quit using laundry detergent and always use a dryer

EPSOM SALT - You will bathe with at LEAST five cups of epsom salt in the bath every day. You MUST stay in for at LEAST 30-40 minutes. Keep the water as hot as you can stand it. If you can afford to use more Epsom, do it. While in the tub, rub your shins, legs, sides and all other parts of your body with your hands. Usually, between 4 to 7 days, you will start to peel from the baths. It will resemble a sunburn. This is the first sign that this practically invisible fungus/glue/film which has been on your for years is starting to break up. Don't stop. Keep taking the baths and washing this off. Use something so that the tub drains slowly. Collect what is in the tub (gross, right?). You want to analyze it with a magnifier or jeweler's loupe. You will see what is trapped against your real skin by the layers of this stuff. Now you are on your way to ridding yourself of your symptoms.

BORAX - Use it in your laundry, use a cup in the shower to wash with. You can mix it with Palm Olive anti-bacterial dish soap with L-Lactic acid. You can also drink BORAX/BORON. It's an anti-fungal and pulls things from the system. Only use a teaspoon or two in 32 ounces of water. The truth about Borax is that it's only slightly more toxic than table salt.

BAR SOAP - If you need to use soap, use old school original Dial soap. Made with Lye.

PALM OLIVE antibacterial dish soap with L-Lactic Acid. Use it on dishes, in the
shower and as a way to shock this stuff. If you put this on a troubled area and just let it sit there, it will start to dry up and harden. 2-5 days later, if it is bad enough, it can break off in shards. I've included a picture from when I was first treating myself. That broken stuff is the film. My real skin is underneath. That's my armpit. I knew there was something on my skin. But no one else could see it. After I killed that spot, I never got another twitch, thumping, pulsing, zap or vibration in that area again. Same goes for the rest of my body. Hot photo, right?

LIME SULPHUR DIP. It's a fungicide. You mix 4 ounces to a gallon of water. Spray it on yourself. In the shower is good. Get yourself as soaked and water logged as you can in the shower or bath...then spray it on everywhere. You can use it in the tub as well or use it WHILE you are in the shower too.

Weaker / Sleep with it on kind of stuff -

HONEY - Works on the face and everywhere else at night. Good to sleep with.

VICK'S VAPOR RUB - Contains oils that break this fungus down. Not so hardcore...but good to sleep with.

BODY (INSIDE) -

BENTONITE CLAY - It's a liquid clay. You drink it with water. This stuff is amazing. It acts like a magnet a draws all of this stuff out of the gut. Worth it's weight in gold. Use it everyday. The first week may make you a little sick...but after that, it's just like drinking milk or anything else.

ORGANIC APPLE CIDER VINEGAR - Drink a shot or more every day.

POTASSIUM IODIDE (Iodine) Pills or Drops - Use them. I use the drops daily as maintenance.

POTASSIUM IODIDE POWDER - GRADE KI - TO MAKE SATURATED SOLUTION OF POTASSIUM IODIDE (SSKI) - This is the killer. You will use this to treat Sporotrichosis or Lymphatic Sporotrichosis which is part of the fungal infection you have. Research how to treat Sporotrichosis with Potassium Iodide. You will get your dosages there. This is the assassin that takes care of this infection for good. You will just do maintenance after this. However, it's always good to either use a little or keep some around just in case.

MAGNESIUM - Take a good magnesium supplement.

MULTIVITAMIN - GET A GOOD MULTIVITAMIN - A good chewable would be best considering everything else that we're pushing through our system.

Vitamin B - All you can get

SUN CHLORELLA - Single celled algae superfood with a split cell wall. Tastes like fish food smells. But is excellent for you. Regenerates you. My Mom introduced me to it when I was a kid. She was ahead of her time.

OIL OF OREGANO - Kills this stuff dead on the inside. Take geltabs. They can be popped with a needle and used on troubled spots of the skin.

POTASSIUM ASPOROTATE - Get capsules. Take a couple a day.

BORON PILLS and/or BORON BORAX - Wonder mineral. Even pulls heavy metals and flouride from as deep as your bones. But the main reason is that this is a fungicide. Use it. Contrary to popular belief, Borax is only slightly more toxic than table salt. So you can take it right out of the box too. Just don't over-do it.

KEEP YOUR MOUTH CLEAN - Gargle with mouthwash. Gargle with borax. Just a little. Don't over-do this stuff. Trust me. I've bled and suffered for these experiments. Over-doing it doesn't speed anything up. You'll just get sicker from the Herx reaction.

White Buffalo Calf Woman, your Twin Deer Mother

Aug 14, 2018, 7:17:00 AM8/14/18
to Hoop 6

Brother Look Out Charlie, You have been referred by a TI. I have created a topical formula that clears up all the symptoms. I thought I would share it with you and you can share it with others. It's very gentle. Shared your data page (blog) however it would be nice if you did not use profanity, then I could share with children and authority figures (healers and warriors). Just some input. Will post at your blog. Thank you for your trials and errors and sharing all that works. love and blessings, your spiritual sister, whitebuffalocalfwoman@gmail.com

2017 - THE END OF ELECTRONIC HARASSMENT SYMPTOMS - END YOUR TARGETING SYMPTOMS (warning profanity)