some methods gone or modified

Karen Karapetyan

Apr 22, 2013, 1:11:24 PM4/22/13
to indigo-...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

Seems like in 1.1.10 the some methods are renamed. Could you confirm/add changes below:

stereocenterGroup() became ??
markStereobonds() became markEitherCisTrans()

It would be helpful if the API help page tracks this changes between versions.

Also, does markEitherCisTrans have any effect when you apply it to molfile with existing coordinates? Or it is effective only when loaded from smiles and no coordinate exists.

Thanks,
Ken

Mikhail Rybalkin

Apr 23, 2013, 4:47:22 AM4/23/13
to indigo-...@googlegroups.com
Hi Ken,

I'm trying to find this methods in the history, but I cannot find them.
Maybe it was a special version and we forgot to add it in the main branch? Could you send me the version name in which you have these methods?
In any case we will add them, but I just want to understand why they disappeared and if they have something special in the implementation.

Best regards,
Mikhail

Karen Karapetyan

Apr 23, 2013, 7:37:18 AM4/23/13
to indigo-...@googlegroups.com
Looking at the history of indigo updates for this particular solution I see that it was last time updated on 8/20/2012, version 1.1.
So method stereocenterGroup() was supported back then.

Mikhail Rybalkin

Apr 26, 2013, 9:52:01 AM4/26/13
to indigo-...@googlegroups.com
Hi Ken,

I couldn't find stereocenterGroup or markStereobonds method in Indigo for .NET even in the history or our commits. There is a indigoMarkStereobonds method in the plain C API, but there is no stereocenterGroup method...

Anyway we added such methods in the development version. You can download it here: http://ggasoftware.com/download/indigo/dev#indigo-1111dev
Does it work for you?

Best regards,
Mikhail
Message has been deleted

Karen Karapetyan

May 13, 2013, 9:44:21 PM5/13/13
to indigo-...@googlegroups.com
Yes, indigoMarkStereobonds (MarkStereobonds) is what I need. Can you please merge it with recent indigo release?

Karen Karapetyan

May 15, 2013, 7:53:39 AM5/15/13
to indigo-...@googlegroups.com
Sorry, I accidentally posted some junk under this topic.
So, to reconfirm -  yes, indigoMarkStereobonds (MarkStereobonds) is what I need. Can you please merge it with recent indigo release? Or may be make a dev version with recent one?

Thanks,
Ken

Mikhail Rybalkin

May 15, 2013, 8:28:49 AM5/15/13
to indigo-...@googlegroups.com
Hi Ken,

Yes, that dev version is stable, it passed all our tests, and you can use it as the most recent version. We have merged it into the main branch and it will be in the public version of Indigo 1.1.11.

Best,
Mikhail

Kenneth (Karen) Karapetyan

May 15, 2013, 8:30:57 AM5/15/13
to indigo-...@googlegroups.com
Cool. Thanks a lot.

Thanks,
Ken

phone: (240) 205-2004

Mikhail Rybalkin

Jul 3, 2013, 7:24:00 PM7/3/13
to indigo-...@googlegroups.com
Hi Karen,

We've just release a new version with a new documentation that has examples to the functions you requested. Look either to the announcement on the indigo-general, or directly to the documentation preview

Best regards,
Mikhail