Fabaceae member

Muthu Karthick

Nov 23, 2009, 3:50:36 AM11/23/09
to indiantreepix

Please help to identify this Fabaceae member. Is this Macroptelium sp.?

Place: Pallikarani Marshland, Chennai
Date: June 2009

--
Muthu Karthick, N
Junior Research Fellow

Gurcharan Singh

Dec 15, 2009, 9:43:51 AM12/15/09
to Muthu Karthick, indiantreepix
Resurfacing again for ID

Probably Macroptelium sp........ by Muthu ji

--
Dr. Gurcharan Singh
Associate Professor

Dr. Gurcharan Singh
Associate Professor
Phone: 011-25518297  Mob: 9810359089
http://people.du.ac.in/~singhg45/

J.M. Garg

Feb 2, 2010, 6:31:21 AM2/2/10
to efloraofindia, Muthu Karthick

With regards,
J.M.Garg (jmg...@gmail.com)

IMG_8744.JPG
IMG_8745.JPG
IMG_8747.JPG
IMG_8748.JPG

Gurcharan Singh

Mar 5, 2010, 1:29:01 AM3/5/10
to efloraofindia, Muthu Karthick, TANAY BOSE, Vijayasankar Raman, Shrikant Ingalhalikar
Resurfacing again for ID

uploaded by Muthu ji as possibly Macroptelium sp.

--
Dr. Gurcharan Singh
Retired  Associate Professor

Phone: 011-25518297  Mob: 9810359089
http://people.du.ac.in/~singhg45/

Mar 5, 2010, 1:51:11 AM3/5/10
to Gurcharan Singh, efloraofindia, Muthu Karthick, Vijayasankar Raman, Shrikant Ingalhalikar
HI ALL,
THIS PLANT IN THE ATTACHED PHOTOGRAPH IS Macroptilium longipedunculatum. I HOPE !!

Regards
Tanay

--
Tanay Bose
+91(033) 25550676 (Resi)

J.M. Garg

Mar 20, 2010, 12:09:07 AM3/20/10
to efloraofindia, Muthu Karthick, tanay bose, Vijayasankar Raman, Mahadeswara Swamy

Earlier relevant feedback:

THIS PLANT IN THE ATTACHED PHOTOGRAPH IS Macroptilium longipedunculatum. I HOPE !!
 Regards
Tanay"

Apr 1, 2017, 11:43:30 AM4/1/17
to efloraofindia, tanay bose, Muthu Karthick
Appears to be Macroptilium lathyroides (L.) Urb. as per images herein.

Earlier relevant feedback:

Date: June 2009

--
Muthu Karthick, N