Hooghly : Oenanthe (Seseli)?

surajit koley

Apr 26, 2013, 12:08:26 PM4/26/13
to efloraofindia
Sir,

Found this small prostrate-erect herb/weed in a low lying cultivated land (often remains unused), on 03-April-2013.

Regards,

P1000653.jpg
P1000654.jpg
P1000655.jpg
P1000656.jpg

J.M. Garg

May 6, 2013, 5:24:06 AM5/6/13
to efloraofindia, Tanay Bose, ratang...@yahoo.com, Asim Mitra, Paramjit Channa, Ushadi Micromini, Dr. Archana Banerjee, surajit koley, saha....@gmail.com, Prasad Dash, Manoj Nair, Franco F.M.

---

With regards,
J.M.Garg
For identification, learning, discussion & documentation of Indian Flora, please visit/ join our Efloraofindia Google e-group (largest in the world): http://groups.google.co.in/group/indiantreepix (more than 2085 members & 1,53,000 messages on 30/4/13) or Efloraofindia website: https://sites.google.com/site/efloraofindia/ (with a species database of more than 8000 species).
P1000653.jpg
P1000654.jpg
P1000655.jpg
P1000656.jpg

J.M. Garg

May 15, 2013, 6:05:15 AM5/15/13
to efloraofindia, Prasad Dash, Manoj Nair, Franco F.M., Balkar Singh, Nidhan Singh, Alok Goyal, viveksriv...@gmail.com, Gurcharan Singh, Ravinder Kaur, mande...@gmail.com, ashim...@gmail.com, surajit koley

--

---

P1000653.jpg
P1000654.jpg
P1000655.jpg
P1000656.jpg

surajit koley

May 15, 2013, 1:54:03 PM5/15/13
to efloraofindia

surajit koley

May 30, 2013, 11:03:34 PM5/30/13
to efloraofindia, J.M. Garg
Good morning

I think this species is Seseli indicum Wight & Arn.

The Bengali name - BON JOWAN (বন জোয়ান)

Similar looking other species in Bengal Plants -

Regards,
surajit
18may13_P1030545.jpg