Swertia corymbosa FOR VALIDATION :: Kemmangundi :: 13 NOV 2016 :: DVDEC44

Dinesh Valke

Dec 8, 2016, 1:03:04 PM12/8/16
to efloraofindia

... Z Point path, Kemmangundi
Kemmangundi Karnataka
Date: 13 NOV 2016 ... Altitude: ~ 1488 - 1513 m (4882 - 4962 ft) asl

Swertia ¿ corymbosa ? ... (family: Gentianaceae)

Dear friends,
Please help with / validate the ID.

Swertia ¿ corymbosa ?

Swertia ¿ corymbosa ?

Swertia ¿ corymbosa ?

... view from Kemmangundi

... view from Kemmangundi

... view from Kemmangundi

Regards.
Dinesh

J.M. Garg

Dec 8, 2016, 11:22:36 PM12/8/16
to Dinesh Valke, efloraofindia

Superb display, Dinesh ji

J.M. Garg

Dec 22, 2016, 2:55:10 AM12/22/16
to efloraofindia, Dinesh Valke

Some earlier relevant feedback:

Appears close to images at Swertia corymbosa

With regards,
J.M.Garg

For identification, learning, discussion & documentation of Indian Flora, please visit/ join our Efloraofindia Google e-group (largest in the world- around 2700 members & 2,40,000 messages on 31.3.16) or Efloraofindia website (with a species database of more than 11,000 species & 2,20,000 images).