Amorphophallus paeoniifolius var. campanulatus

Neil Soares

Jun 29, 2010, 2:04:12 PM6/29/10
to indian...@googlegroups.com, wildflo...@yahoogroups.com
Hi,
 Was at my farm at Shahapur over the weekend. Amorphophallus paeoniifolius var. campanulatus was flowering. Sending a few photographs.
                           With regards,
                             Neil Soares.

Amorphophallus paeoniifolius var. campanulatus 1.jpg
Amorphophallus paeoniifolius var. campanulatus 2.jpg
Amorphophallus paeoniifolius var. campanulatus 3.jpg
Amorphophallus paeoniifolius var. campanulatus 4.jpg
Amorphophallus paeoniifolius var. campanulatus 5.jpg
Amorphophallus paeoniifolius var. campanulatus 6.jpg

tanay bose

Jun 29, 2010, 2:18:46 PM6/29/10
to Neil Soares, indian...@googlegroups.com, wildflo...@yahoogroups.com
Lovely catch Neil Ji
Tanay

Tanay Bose
+91(033) 25550676 (Resi)
9830439691(Mobile)

Pankaj Oudhia

Jun 29, 2010, 2:27:05 PM6/29/10
to efloraofindia
Eager to know about the climber having heart shaped leaves in picture no.5. Is it Dioscorea or Giloi or anything else?

regards

Pankaj Oudhia

Neil Soares

Jun 29, 2010, 10:59:06 PM6/29/10
to efloraofindia, Pankaj Oudhia
Hi Dr.Oudhia,
   It is Dioscorea bulbifera. The local name is Kadu Karanda.
                     Regards,
                      Neil Soares.

Jayesh

Jun 30, 2010, 12:17:36 AM6/30/10
to efloraofindia
Beautiful
>  Amorphophallus paeoniifolius var. campanulatus 1.jpg
> 174KViewDownload
>
>  Amorphophallus paeoniifolius var. campanulatus 2.jpg
> 162KViewDownload
>
>  Amorphophallus paeoniifolius var. campanulatus 3.jpg
> 94KViewDownload
>
>  Amorphophallus paeoniifolius var. campanulatus 4.jpg
> 80KViewDownload
>
>  Amorphophallus paeoniifolius var. campanulatus 5.jpg
> 193KViewDownload
>
>  Amorphophallus paeoniifolius var. campanulatus 6.jpg
> 178KViewDownload

Raghu

Jun 30, 2010, 2:10:38 PM6/30/10
to efloraofindia
Amorphophallus - devil's tongue

Such a beautiful plant, adorable.
But then, why the name - devil's tongue. Is it found in a haunted
place..

TFS/Regards
Raghu
> > 178KViewDownload- Hide quoted text -

JM Garg

Neil Soares

Mar 15, 2016, 6:27:41 AM3/15/16
to JM Garg, efloraofindia, het...@xs4all.nl, Pascal Bruggeman, Dinesh Valke
Hi,
 Affirmative. My mistake. It is Amorphophallus commutatus.
            With regards,
               Neil Soares.