DV :: 31 JUL 12 - 0406 :: ¿ planted ? small red fruited shrub at Tapovan near Joshimath

Dinesh Valke

Aug 15, 2012, 2:12:25 AM8/15/12
to efloraofindia
Tapovan
31 JUL 12
Tapovan ... about 6000 ft
Dear friends, ID please.
Habitat: shrubbery on mountain slope
Habit: large shrub about 2 - 3 m; possibly planted

P1000603

P1000600   P1000599
Regards.
Dinesh

Umeshkumar Tiwari

Aug 15, 2012, 9:46:36 AM8/15/12
to Dinesh Valke, efloraofindia
Dear All,
This is  Pyracantha crenulata (D. Don) M. Roem. (Rosaceae).
Regards,

Umeshkumar Tiwari, Research Associate
Foundation for Revitalisation of Local Health Traditions (FRLHT)
Institute of Ayurveda and Integrative Medicine
No.74/2, Jarakbande Kaval
Post: Attur, Via Yelahanka
Bangalore - 560 064

Dinesh Valke

Aug 15, 2012, 10:05:22 AM8/15/12
to Umeshkumar Tiwari, efloraofindia
Thank you very much for the ID, Umesh ji.
Regards.
Dinesh

ushadi Micromini

Aug 15, 2012, 10:05:51 AM8/15/12
to Umeshkumar Tiwari, Dinesh Valke, efloraofindia
spectacular pictures...
Dinesh..  may we aslo see your panoramas/landscapes  separately one4 of these days?
usha di

On Wed, Aug 15, 2012 at 7:16 PM, Umeshkumar Tiwari <tigeru...@gmail.com> wrote:

Usha di
===========

Dinesh Valke

Aug 15, 2012, 10:09:03 AM8/15/12
to ushadi Micromini, Umeshkumar Tiwari, efloraofindia
OK Usha di ... will them in similar presentation.
Regards.
Dinesh

ajinkya gadave

Aug 15, 2012, 1:17:10 PM8/15/12
to Dinesh Valke, ushadi Micromini, Umeshkumar Tiwari, efloraofindia
dinesh jee beautiful pictures
why don't you arrange on line exhibition ? is it possible ?

Vijayasankar

Aug 15, 2012, 1:25:40 PM8/15/12
to ajinkya gadave, Dinesh Valke, ushadi Micromini, Umeshkumar Tiwari, efloraofindia
Its really an excellent shot!...

Regards

Vijayasankar Raman
University of Mississippi

Dinesh Valke

Aug 15, 2012, 1:55:10 PM8/15/12
to Vijayasankar, ajinkya gadave, efloraofindia
Many many thanks Ajinkya and Vijayasankar ji.
Ajinkya, I struggle with time for posting in our group! I am far away from exhibitions.
Thank you very much for the compliments.

Satish Phadke

Aug 16, 2012, 9:54:04 AM8/16/12
to Dinesh Valke, Vijayasankar, ajinkya gadave, efloraofindia
Great work indeed.
Dr Satish Phadke