Crotalaria calycina

Pravin Kawale

Dec 9, 2012, 10:46:09 PM12/9/12

Dec 10, 2012, 12:11:35 AM12/10/12

On Mon, Dec 10, 2012 at 9:16 AM, Pravin Kawale <kawale...@gmail.com> wrote:

DSC07672-001.JPG

Anil Rajbhar
Associate Scientist
NutraHelix Biotech Pvt.Ltd.
Navimumbai-400705.

radha...@gmail.com

Oct 16, 2013, 11:08:26 AM10/16/13
to indian...@googlegroups.com
I think this may be Cajanus sericeus.  The leaflets in Cajanus lineatus are not so narrow.

regards
Radha

J.M. Garg

Nov 1, 2013, 1:56:22 AM11/1/13
to efloraofindia, Hukam Singh Gehlot, Dr Umeshkumar Tiwari, Dr Abdul Jabbar M, Rajdeo Singh, Shrikant Ingalhalikar, satish pardeshi, Nudrat Sayed, nitesh joshi, Neil Soares, Shubhada Nikharge, Ninad Raut, Harshad Manilal, formp...@gmail.com, Sachin Sata, Anil Rajbhar, Samir Mehta, Dinesh Valke, Prashant awale, Rajesh Sachdev, plutoele...@gmail.com, Shobha Halwe-Chavda, alk...@gmail.com, vip...@gmail.com, Pravin Kawale, radha veach

Some earlier relevant feedback:

Its Cajanus lineatus..............- from Anil Rajbhar ji.

I think this may be Cajanus sericeus. The leaflets in Cajanus lineatus are not so narrow.
regards
Radha

With regards,
J.M.Garg
For identification, learning, discussion & documentation of Indian Flora, please visit/ join our Efloraofindia Google e-group (largest in the world): http://groups.google.co.in/group/indiantreepix (more than 2190 members & 1,72,300 messages on 31/10/13) or Efloraofindia website: https://sites.google.com/site/efloraofindia/ (with a species database of more than 8500 species & 1,70, 000 images).
DSC07669-001.JPG
DSC07670-001.JPG
DSC07672-001.JPG

Shrikant Ingalhalikar

Nov 2, 2013, 9:48:33 AM11/2/13
to indian...@googlegroups.com, Hukam Singh Gehlot, Dr Umeshkumar Tiwari, Dr Abdul Jabbar M, Rajdeo Singh, Shrikant Ingalhalikar, satish pardeshi, Nudrat Sayed, nitesh joshi, Neil Soares, Shubhada Nikharge, Ninad Raut, Harshad Manilal, formp...@gmail.com, Sachin Sata, Anil Rajbhar, Samir Mehta, Dinesh Valke, Prashant awale, Rajesh Sachdev, plutoele...@gmail.com, Shobha Halwe-Chavda, alk...@gmail.com, vip...@gmail.com, Pravin Kawale, radha veach
Yes, I agree with Radha for C. sericeus. Ironically leaflets in this plant are silky as well as linear. Regards