Crescentia cujete :: Dattaji Salvi Udyan :: 05 MAY 18

Dinesh Valke

May 10, 2018, 12:39:03 PM5/10/18
to efloraofindia
Dattaji Salvi Udyan
Dattaji Salvi Udyan  Thane
Date: May 5, 2018 ... Altitude: about 11 m (36 feet) asl

Crescentia cujete  L.
Crescentia cujete L.

Regards.
Dinesh

J.M. Garg

May 10, 2018, 11:19:28 PM5/10/18
to DineshValke, efloraofindia
Beautiful images, Dinesh ji

Mahadeswara

May 10, 2018, 11:32:53 PM5/10/18
to efloraofindia
Awsome photography.

J.M. Garg

May 11, 2018, 12:36:59 AM5/11/18
to DineshValke, efloraofindia

Dinesh Valke

May 11, 2018, 12:58:50 AM5/11/18
to J.M. Garg, efloraofindia
Thank you very much Garg ji and Mahadeswara ji for the appreciation.
Garg ji, many many thanks for your vigilant verification of IDs. Indeed the posted plant must be alata as per keys.
Regards.
Dinesh

On Fri, May 11, 2018 at 10:06 AM, J.M. Garg <jmg...@gmail.com> wrote:
Dattaji Salvi Udyan
Dattaji Salvi Udyan  Thane
Date: May 5, 2018 ... Altitude: about 11 m (36 feet) asl

Crescentia cujete  L.
Crescentia cujete L.

Crescentia cujete L.

Crescentia cujete L.

Regards.
Dinesh

J.M. Garg

May 11, 2018, 1:25:47 AM5/11/18
to Dinesh Valke, efloraofindia
Thanks, Dinesh ji,
This is all because we have images on species page and comparative images on genera and family pages.
It is a long term investment on our time and energy, for ensuring accurate identifications.
Any wrong postings comes to our notice very promptly at least at the time of insertion of the post in efi site.
--
With regards,
J.M.Garg

For identification, learning, discussion & documentation of Indian Flora, please visit/ join our Efloraofindia Google e-group (largest in the world- around 2975 members & 2,90,000 messages on 31.3.18) or Efloraofindia website (with a species database of more than 12,000 species & 3,00,000 images).

Dinesh Valke

May 11, 2018, 2:10:55 AM5/11/18
to J.M. Garg, efloraofindia
Thanks Garg ji, I am happy to be associated to this group - always has been beneficial to me for the knowledge I seek.
Regards.
Dinesh

Prashant Awale

May 11, 2018, 3:12:30 AM5/11/18
to Dinesh Valke, J.M. Garg, efloraofindia
Nice photographs Dear Dinesh... Enjoying all your posts from Dattaji Salvi Udyan... Keep sharing...
Regards
Prashant

Dinesh Valke

May 11, 2018, 6:53:04 AM5/11/18
to Prashant Awale, J.M. Garg, efloraofindia
Thank you very much dear Prashant !!!
Regards.
Dinesh