efloraofindia:''For Id'' wild plant is this some Vigna species? at Talegaon Dabhade :Oct 2015: MR-01

Bhagyashri

Oct 8, 2015, 9:24:16 AM10/8/15
to efloraofindia

Hello friends,

Talegaon Dabhade Pune

Oct 2015

Requesting to Id this wild plant . is it Vigna species?

Regards
Bhagyashri
IMG_6833_2.jpg
IMG_6833_1.jpg

J.M. Garg

Oct 14, 2015, 5:20:40 AM10/14/15
to efloraofindia, Bhagyashri Ranade

Some earlier relevant feedback:

Vigna species in eFloraofindia (with details/ keys from published papers/ regional floras/ FRLHT/ FOI/ Biotik/ efloras/ books etc., where ever available on net)

With regards,
J.M.Garg

The whole world uses
my Image Resource of more than a thousand species & eight thousand images of Birds, Butterflies, Plants etc. (arranged alphabetically & place-wise). You can also use them for free as per Creative Commons license attached with each image.

For identification, learning, discussion & documentation of Indian Flora, please visit/ join our Efloraofindia Google e-group (largest in the world- more than 2500 members & 2,25,000 messages on 18.6.15) or Efloraofindia website (with a species database of more than 11,000 species & 2,00,000 images). Winner of Wipro-NFS Sparrow Awards 2014 for efloraofindia

IMG_6833_2.jpg
IMG_6833_1.jpg

J.M. Garg

Oct 22, 2015, 1:11:00 AM10/22/15
to efloraofindia, Bhagyashri Ranade

Some earlier relevant feedback:

Vigna species in eFloraofindia (with details/ keys from published papers/ regional floras/ FRLHT/ FOI/ Biotik/ efloras/ books etc., where ever available on net)

Oct 22, 2015, 5:52:30 AM10/22/15
to J.M. Garg, efloraofindia, Bhagyashri Ranade
Dear Mr. Garg Good Afternoon & Happy Dasara to you & Family.
Can you pls. email some more photos of flowers? I have 3 books having database of more than 2500 flowers found in sahyadri . I will check exact species & update you

Thank You
With Regards
kiran

Bhagyashri

Oct 23, 2015, 2:33:03 AM10/23/15
to Kiran Joshi, J.M. Garg, efloraofindia
Garg ji,Joshi ji,
Thank you. Unfortunately I have only these pixs
Regards
Bhagyashri

--
Regards
Bhagyashri

Vijayasankar Raman

Oct 26, 2015, 4:50:08 PM10/26/15
to Bhagyashri, Kiran Joshi, J.M. Garg, efloraofindia
Yes, it is a Vigna species.
Vijayasankar

Vijayasankar Raman
Research Scientist
University of Mississippi, USA

Bhagyashri

Oct 27, 2015, 6:07:10 AM10/27/15
to Vijayasankar Raman, Kiran Joshi, J.M. Garg, efloraofindia
Vijayasankar ji,
Thank you
Regards
Bhagyashri
--
Regards
Bhagyashri

J.M. Garg

May 14, 2017, 3:40:01 AM5/14/17
to efloraofindia, Madhuri Raut, Vijayasankar Raman, Kiran Joshi
I think close to images at Vigna mungo (L.) Hepper