Hooghly Today : Phaulopsis imbricata (Forssk.) Sweet

surajit koley

Jan 3, 2013, 12:58:57 PM1/3/13
to efloraofindia
03jan13_DSCN0353.jpg
03jan13_DSCN0355.jpg
03jan13_DSCN0356.jpg
03jan13_DSCN0360.jpg
03jan13_DSCN0362.jpg
03jan13_DSCN0368.jpg

Satish Phadke

Jan 4, 2013, 9:35:06 AM1/4/13
to surajit koley, efloraofindia
Very good find
Himalayan Ruellia.
Family : Acanthaceae

Dr Satish Phadke

--

surajit koley

Jan 4, 2013, 9:41:44 AM1/4/13
to Satish Phadke, efloraofindia
Thank you very much Satish Sir, it was growing near my school, found only two individuals in a private property (but the plant is surely wild).

Regards,

surajit

J.M. Garg

Apr 11, 2015, 2:05:23 AM4/11/15
to efloraofindia, surajit koley

With regards,
J.M.Garg

The whole world uses
my Image Resource of more than a thousand species & eight thousand images of Birds, Butterflies, Plants etc. (arranged alphabetically & place-wise). You can also use them for free as per Creative Commons license attached with each image.

For identification, learning, discussion & documentation of Indian Flora, please visit/ join our Efloraofindia Google e-group (largest in the world- more than 2400 members & 2,00,000 messages on 9.9.14) or Efloraofindia website (with a species database of more than 10,000 species & 2,00,000 images). Winner of Wipro-NFS Sparrow Awards 2014 for efloraofindia

03jan13_DSCN0353.jpg
03jan13_DSCN0355.jpg
03jan13_DSCN0356.jpg
03jan13_DSCN0360.jpg
03jan13_DSCN0362.jpg
03jan13_DSCN0368.jpg

surajit koley

Apr 11, 2015, 11:41:03 AM4/11/15
to J.M. Garg, efloraofindia
Thanks Garg Sir for taking care of all threads.
Regards
surajit