Lepidogathis incurva ? Hooghly 05-01-13 sk

surajit koley

Jan 5, 2013, 11:17:17 AM1/5/13
to efloraofindia
Sir,

Found this small wild herb in a thicket.

Species : UNKNOWN
H & H : less than 1 foot tall.
Date : 05-01-13
Place : Hooghly

Regards,

surajit

un_acan_05jan13_DSCN0500.jpg
un_acan_05jan13_DSCN0503.jpg
un_acan_05jan13_DSCN0504.jpg
un_acan_05jan13_DSCN0505.jpg
un_acan_05jan13_DSCN0506.jpg
un_acan_05jan13_DSCN0510.jpg
un_acan_05jan13_DSCN0512.jpg
Message has been deleted

J.M. Garg

Jan 11, 2013, 4:16:34 AM1/11/13
to efloraofindia, Prashant awale, Alok Mahendroo, Prasad Dash, Karuna Das, surajit koley, Ninad Raut

 efi site link for the species: https://sites.google.com/site/efloraofindia/species/a---l/a/acanthaceae/lepidagathis-1/lepidagathis-incurva-var-incurva

With regards,
J.M.Garg
For identification, learning, discussion & documentation of Indian Flora, please visit/ join our Efloraofindia Google e-group: http://groups.google.co.in/group/indiantreepix (more than 2030 members & 1,42,000 messages on 31/12/12) or Efloraofindia website: https://sites.google.com/site/efloraofindia/ (with a species database of more than 7500 species).
un_acan_05jan13_DSCN0500.jpg
un_acan_05jan13_DSCN0503.jpg
un_acan_05jan13_DSCN0504.jpg
un_acan_05jan13_DSCN0505.jpg
un_acan_05jan13_DSCN0506.jpg
un_acan_05jan13_DSCN0510.jpg
un_acan_05jan13_DSCN0512.jpg

surajit koley

Jan 12, 2013, 9:46:36 AM1/12/13
to J.M. Garg, efloraofindia, Prashant awale, Alok Mahendroo, Prasad Dash, Karuna Das, Ninad Raut
Sir,

I do not know if my species is any of those varieties of L. hyalina Nees (L. incurva Buch.-Ham. ex D. Don.).

Further, i do not know if my species is L. incurva at all.

Attaching two more new pictures of almost similar looking plant found 3 km away from the plant in this thread.

Thank you,

Regards,

surajit
11jan13_DSCN0833.jpg
11jan13_DSCN0834.jpg

J.M. Garg

to efloraofindia, Prashant awale, Alok Mahendroo, Prasad Dash, Karuna Das, surajit koley, Ninad Raut, mitra...@gmail.com, mithi...@yahoo.com, pch...@gmail.com, micromi...@gmail.com, subh...@yahoo.com, apda...@gmail.com, sujan...@yahoo.com
A reply:
"This is Lepidagathis incurva of Acanthaceae
A.P. DAS"

Thanks, Dr. Das.

surajit koley

Jan 20, 2013, 10:34:59 AM1/20/13
to J.M. Garg, efloraofindia, Prashant awale, Alok Mahendroo, Prasad Dash, Karuna Das, Ninad Raut, mitra...@gmail.com, mithi...@yahoo.com, pch...@gmail.com, micromi...@gmail.com, subh...@yahoo.com, apda...@gmail.com, sujan...@yahoo.com
Sir,

Thank you very much, i am grateful to Professor Sir.

Regards,

surajit