Hooghly Today : erigeron? inula? some others?

surajit koley

Apr 13, 2013, 1:40:05 PM4/13/13
to efloraofindia
Sir,

This is a hairy 2.5 ft annual, found on roadside.

Thank you,

Regards,
surajit

P1010154.jpg
P1010170.jpg
P1010173.jpg
P1010176.jpg
P1010157.jpg
P1010159.jpg
P1010160.jpg
P1010161.jpg
P1010162.jpg
P1010164.jpg
P1010166.jpg
P1010169.jpg

J.M. Garg

Apr 25, 2013, 8:43:47 AM4/25/13
to efloraofindia, Tanay Bose, ratang...@yahoo.com, Asim Mitra, Paramjit Channa, Ushadi Micromini, Dr. Archana Banerjee, surajit koley, saha....@gmail.com, gunjan sud, Gurcharan Singh, Rajdeo Singh

---

With regards,
J.M.Garg
For identification, learning, discussion & documentation of Indian Flora, please visit/ join our Efloraofindia Google e-group (largest in the world): http://groups.google.co.in/group/indiantreepix (more than 2085 members & 1,50,000 messages on 31/3/13) or Efloraofindia website: https://sites.google.com/site/efloraofindia/ (with a species database of more than 8000 species).
P1010154.jpg
P1010170.jpg
P1010173.jpg
P1010176.jpg
P1010157.jpg
P1010159.jpg
P1010160.jpg
P1010161.jpg
P1010162.jpg
P1010164.jpg
P1010166.jpg
P1010169.jpg

J.M. Garg

May 6, 2013, 1:24:30 AM5/6/13
to efloraofindia, Prasad Dash, Manoj Nair, Franco F.M., Balkar Singh, Nidhan Singh, Alok Goyal, viveksriv...@gmail.com, Gurcharan Singh, Ravinder Kaur, mande...@gmail.com, ashim...@gmail.com, surajit koley

May 18, 2013, 9:52:34 AM5/18/13
to surajit koley, efloraofindia
Erigeron sublyratus as per another thread.

--

---

Gurcharan Singh

May 18, 2013, 11:52:58 AM5/18/13
to J.M. Garg, surajit koley, efloraofindia
Inula is excluded because in subtribe including Aster and Erigeron, ray florets are never yellow, whereas in one including Inula ray florets are yellow.

--
Dr. Gurcharan Singh
Retired  Associate Professor

surajit koley

May 18, 2013, 12:20:40 PM5/18/13
to Gurcharan Singh, J.M. Garg, efloraofindia
Thank you Sir. I also noticed, at the time of this upload, that there was no yellow Inula pic in the net.

Regards
surajit

surajit koley

May 18, 2013, 12:28:30 PM5/18/13