request for id of a climber - 300110_Goa_SSN_4

shubhada nikharge

Feb 2, 2010, 8:01:00 AM2/2/10
to indian tree pix
Hi,
Request for id of a climber.
Pics taken at Mollem Sanctuary, Goa on 30th Jan 2010
Cheers,
Shubhada

"I am only one; but still I am one. I cannot do everything, but still I can do something; I will not refuse to do the something I can do."

unid climber 2010_0131_goa_0142 e.JPG
unid climber 2010_0131_goa_0141 e.JPG

Neil Soares

Feb 2, 2010, 8:21:49 AM2/2/10
to indian tree pix, shubhada nikharge
Hi Shubhada,
  They are the fruit of Cyclea burmanni. Sending you my photographs of the same.
                                      Regards,
                                        Neil.

--- On Tue, 2/2/10, shubhada nikharge <shubhada...@yahoo.co.in> wrote:

Cyclea burmanni fruit 1.jpg
Cyclea burmanni fruit 2.jpg

Neil Soares

Feb 2, 2010, 1:00:07 PM2/2/10
to indian tree pix, shubhada nikharge
Hi,
 Cyclea burmanni was flowering profusely at Shahapur on Sunday. Sending a few photographs.
                  With regards,
                    Neil Soares.

--- On Tue, 2/2/10, Neil Soares <drneil...@yahoo.com> wrote:
Cyclea burmanni flowers 1.jpg
Cyclea burmanni flowers 2.jpg
Cyclea burmanni flowers 3.jpg

Pravin Kawale

Feb 2, 2010, 1:07:38 PM2/2/10
to Neil Soares, indian tree pix, shubhada nikharge
Hi
Flowering of the same
Thanks

On 2/2/10, Neil Soares <drneil...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> Hi Shubhada,
> They are the fruit of Cyclea burmanni. Sending you my photographs of the
> same.
> Regards,
> Neil.

Pravin