Request Tree ID 097 - Lalbagh, Bangalore - RA

28 visningar

raman

oläst,
20 maj 2012 14:08:342012-05-20
till indian...@googlegroups.com
Thanks,
Raman
ZZ Unknown 097 Tree - Bark.jpg
ZZ Unknown 097 Tree - Branch.jpg
ZZ Unknown 097 Tree - Canopy Leaf.jpg
ZZ Unknown 097 Tree - Canopy.jpg
ZZ Unknown 097 Tree - Flower Bud.jpg
ZZ Unknown 097 Tree - Flower.jpg
ZZ Unknown 097 Tree - Leaf New.jpg
ZZ Unknown 097 Tree - Leaf Tender.jpg
ZZ Unknown 097 Tree - Leaf.jpg

Nidhan Singh

oläst,
21 maj 2012 07:08:002012-05-21
till raman, indian...@googlegroups.com
This can be Lannea coromandelica...though I'm not fully sure.
--
Regards,

Dr. Nidhan Singh
Department of Botany
I.B. (PG) College
Panipat-132103 Haryana
Ph.: 09416371227

Satish Phadke

oläst,
21 maj 2012 13:10:152012-05-21
till Nidhan Singh, raman, indian...@googlegroups.com
I also think on the same lines as Nidhan ji.......the leaves are a bit different though.
--
Dr Satish Phadke

Rajesh Sachdev

oläst,
21 maj 2012 13:22:442012-05-21
till efloraindia
I second Satishji, otherwise I was to go for L coromandelica
--
Regards
Rajesh Sachdev

raman

oläst,
21 maj 2012 22:07:242012-05-21
till indian...@googlegroups.com
Thanks, Nidhan ji, Satish ji and Rajesh ji.

The flowers have reddish tinge, which I haven't seen on other Lannea coromandelica I have seen.

The leaves look bit different, so attaching one more picture

Thanks,
Raman
ZZ Unknown 097 Tree - 0003.jpg

Satish Phadke

oläst,
22 maj 2012 05:45:012012-05-22
till raman, indian...@googlegroups.com
Leaves don't support for Lannea coromandelica.
--
Dr Satish Phadke

jmgarg1

oläst,
30 maj 2012 11:52:102012-05-30
till efloraofindia, naray...@gmail.com, navend...@gmail.com, vijay.b...@gmail.com, giby.ku...@gmail.com, varunv...@gmail.com, raman_ar...@yahoo.com, snmat...@gmail.com, livewi...@gmail.com, ranj...@gmail.com, M Swamy, Satish Phadke, Nidhan Singh, Rajesh Sachdev

Some earlier relevant feedback:

“The flowers have reddish tinge, which I haven't seen on other Lannea coromandelica I have seen.

The leaves look bit different, so attaching one more picture

Thanks,

Raman”

Leaves don't support for Lannea coromandelica.” from Satish ji.