Physalis sp. from Hooghly

surajit koley

May 17, 2012, 1:39:01 PM5/17/12
to efloraofindia
Sir / Madam,

Attaching images of Physalis sp. found on roadside near Gobra Rly. Stn. This time it is not Cardiospermum, for sure, as in - https://groups.google.com/forum/?fromgroups#!topic/indiantreepix/23nD7A1sq3A !!!

Species : Physalis sp.
Habit & Habitat : wild herb, 1 ft height, roadside
Date : 11-05-12 & 12-05-12 (flowers, same plant)
Place : Gobra (Hooghly)
Related links :

Is this Physalis minima ?

Thank you & Regards,

Surajit Koley
DSCN3851.jpg
DSCN3933.jpg
DSCN3935.jpg
DSCN3861.jpg
DSCN3884.jpg
DSCN3885.jpg
DSCN3887.jpg
DSCN3924.jpg
DSCN3927.jpg
DSCN3929.jpg
DSCN3931.jpg

Mahadeswara

May 18, 2012, 7:38:22 AM5/18/12
to indian...@googlegroups.com
 Physalis  lagascae

surajit koley

May 18, 2012, 12:40:17 PM5/18/12
to indian...@googlegroups.com
Thank you Mahadeswara Ji for the ID

Regards,

Surajit Koley

On Friday, 18 May 2012 17:08:22 UTC+5:30, Mahadeswara wrote:
 Physalis  lagascae

J.M. Garg

Feb 15, 2015, 1:31:30 AM2/15/15
to efloraofindia, surajit koley
Physalis angulata as per Singh ji in another thread.
--
With regards,
J.M.Garg

The whole world uses
my Image Resource of more than a thousand species & eight thousand images of Birds, Butterflies, Plants etc. (arranged alphabetically & place-wise). You can also use them for free as per Creative Commons license attached with each image.

For identification, learning, discussion & documentation of Indian Flora, please visit/ join our Efloraofindia Google e-group (largest in the world- more than 2400 members & 2,00,000 messages on 9.9.14) or Efloraofindia website (with a species database of more than 10,000 species & 2,00,000 images). Winner of Wipro-NFS Sparrow Awards 2014 for efloraofindia

DSCN3851.jpg
DSCN3933.jpg
DSCN3935.jpg
DSCN3861.jpg