VoF Week :: DV :: 03 AUG 12 - 0228 :: Corydalis filiformis along Hemakund - Ghangaria trail

Dinesh Valke

Aug 25, 2012, 5:33:04 AM8/25/12
to efloraofindia
Corydalis filiformis Royle ... (family: Papaveraceae)
Brahmakamal near Hemakund
3 AUG 12
Hemakund - Ghangaria trail ... about 12300 ft
Corydalis filiformis

Corydalis filiformis   Corydalis filiformis
Regards.
Dinesh

Rajesh Sachdev

Aug 25, 2012, 5:54:46 AM8/25/12
to efloraindia
Dinesh,
Your clicks are becoming professionally more better , crisp and clear by every passing day. I am enjoying this progress and also learning a lot from your perspectives.

Thanks for such lovely upload.

Dinesh Valke

Aug 25, 2012, 6:05:22 AM8/25/12
to Rajesh Sachdev, efloraindia
Thank you very much, Rajesh.
Same at my end. Learning from eFI.
Regards.
Dinesh

Satish Phadke

Aug 25, 2012, 10:55:01 AM8/25/12
to Dinesh Valke, Rajesh Sachdev, efloraindia
Agree with Rajesh ji
Dr Satish Phadke

Tabish

Sep 6, 2012, 12:29:28 PM9/6/12
to indian...@googlegroups.com
Dear Dinesh,
  Dr. Magnus Lidén, botanist at Uppsala Botanical Garden, Sweden, and an authority on Corydalis, confirmed your identification. I am pasting his mail below.
  - Tabish

Sep 6, 2012, 12:57:00 PM9/6/12
to Tabish, indian...@googlegroups.com
Fantastic, Tabish !
Great joy to find the guess worked.
Thank you very much for going ahead to Dr Dr. Magnus Lidén ... lot of thanks to him for the ID.

Satish ji, many thanks for the appreciation.

Regards.
Dinesh