Nepali names of Caesalpinia bonduc (L.) Roxb.

Dinesh Valke

Mar 4, 2020, 6:33:12 AM3/4/20
to efloraofindia, Saroj Kasaju
Dear friends, and Saroj ji,
Two names for Caesalpinia bonduc (L.) Roxb. from Annotated Checklist of the Flowering Plants of Nepal
गैंदे कंद gainde kanda and कारौन्जी karaunjee ... I hope I have typed them correctly in native script; please validate.
Regards.
Dinesh

Saroj Kasaju

Mar 4, 2020, 12:01:15 PM3/4/20
to Dinesh Valke, J.M. Garg, efloraofindia
Nepali Names  : कंजु /Kanju / गैँडे काँडा Gaide Kaandaa/  काँडे कुवेराक्ष Kaande Keveraaksh / करौजु Karauju / करौँजी Karaujee /  करकरे Karakare  /  बोक्सी काँडा Boksee Kaandaa  / गनेगेरी Ganegeree
Thank you.

Saroj Kasaju

Dinesh Valke

Mar 4, 2020, 12:08:03 PM3/4/20
to Saroj Kasaju, J.M. Garg, efloraofindia
Thank you very very much Saroj ji, for the Nepali names of Caesalpinia bonduc.
Regards.
Dinesh

Saroj Kasaju

Mar 4, 2020, 12:19:17 PM3/4/20
to Dinesh Valke, J.M. Garg, efloraofindia
My pleasure !
Thank you.

Saroj Kasaju