Pea family.. Kalatope id al270711a

Alok Mahendroo

Jul 27, 2011, 1:12:42 PM7/27/11
to indian...@googlegroups.com
Dear friends,
A beautiful flower from the pea family (I think)

Location: Kalatope, Chamba
Altitude 2100 mts
Habit Creeper... ??
Habitat wild
Plant length 2 feet

regards
Alok
--
Himalayan Village Education Trust
Village Khudgot,

www.hivetrust.wordpress.com
www.forwildlife.wordpress.com
http://mushroomobserver.org/observer/observations_by_user?_js=on&_new=true&id=2186

072311_060.jpg
072311_061.jpg
072311_062.jpg

Prashant awale

Jul 28, 2011, 1:20:17 AM7/28/11
to Alok Mahendroo, indian...@googlegroups.com
I think Vigna vexillata.

Regards
Prashant

Narendra Joshi

Jul 28, 2011, 3:24:15 AM7/28/11
to Alok Mahendroo, indian...@googlegroups.com
Yes it is Vigna vexillata. Commonly known as Indian Sweet Pea or
Zombie Pea (Halunda in Marathi)

With regards,

Narendra Joshi

--
With Regards,
Narendra Joshi

Alok Mahendroo

Jul 28, 2011, 12:27:03 PM7/28/11
to Narendra Joshi, indian...@googlegroups.com
Thank you Narendra ji and Prashant ji...
Regards
Alok

Alok Mahendroo

Aug 7, 2011, 12:39:20 PM8/7/11
to Narendra Joshi, indian...@googlegroups.com
Dear friends,
I think that this is a slight variation and maybe Vigna vexillata var.
angustifolia, could anyone confirm...
regards
Alok
On Thu, 2011-07-28 at 21:57 +0530, Alok Mahendroo wrote:
> Vigna vexillata

J.M. Garg

Nov 6, 2011, 9:03:45 AM11/6/11
to efloraofindia, sing...@gmail.com, tab...@gmail.com, sahani...@gmail.com, prajn...@gmail.com, parm...@sancharnet.in, amit...@gmail.com, alokis...@gmail.com, nidhans...@gmail.com, tanay...@gmail.com, mithuc...@gmail.com, Prashant awale, Narendra Joshi

Some earlier relevant feedback:

“I think Vigna vexillata.

Regards
Prashant”

“Yes it is Vigna vexillata. Commonly known as Indian Sweet Pea or Zombie Pea (Halunda in Marathi)

With regards,

Narendra Joshi”

“Dear friends,

I think that this is a slight variation and maybe Vigna vexillata var. angustifolia, could anyone confirm...
regards

Alok”

For identification, learning, discussion & documentation of Indian Flora, please visit/ join our Efloraofindia Google e-group: http://groups.google.co.in/group/indiantreepix (more than 1740 members & 90,000 messages on 31/10/11) or Efloraofindia website: https://sites.google.com/site/efloraofindia/ (with a species database of more than 6000 species).

072311_060.jpg
072311_061.jpg
072311_062.jpg

Gurcharan Singh

Dec 22, 2011, 4:25:54 AM12/22/11
to efloraofindia, Alok & Isabelle, Prashant awale, Narendra Joshi, Vijayasankar Raman

Forwarding again for Id confirmation or otherwise please.

Some earlier relevant feedback:

“I think Vigna vexillata.

Regards
Prashant”

“Yes it is Vigna vexillata. Commonly known as Indian Sweet Pea or Zombie Pea (Halunda in Marathi)

With regards,

Narendra Joshi”

“Dear friends,

I think that this is a slight variation and maybe Vigna vexillata var. angustifoliacould anyone confirm...
regards
Alok”

--
Dr. Gurcharan Singh
Retired  Associate Professor

Mar 10, 2021, 10:57:47 AM3/10/21
to efloraofindia, Saroj Kasaju, Isabelle & Alok

Sep 20, 2021, 10:50:49 AM9/20/21
to efloraindia, Isabelle & Alok, Gurcharan Singh, J.M. Garg
Vigna vexillata var. angustifolia (Schumach. & Thonn.) Baker
072311_060.jpg
072311_061.jpg
072311_062.jpg