ANDEC89 Madhuca neriifolia (please validate)

Anurag Sharma

Dec 30, 2014, 2:07:11 AM12/30/14
to indian...@googlegroups.com
Hebri, Karnataka
27th December 2014

Small tree growing by the side of a stream.
DSC_0140.jpg
DSC_0142.jpg
DSC_0143.jpg
DSC_0145.jpg
DSC_0146.jpg
DSC_0147.jpg
DSC_0148.jpg

Nidhan Singh

Dec 30, 2014, 8:33:09 PM12/30/14
to Anurag Sharma, indiantreepix
Never seen, not reported from our area..thanks Anurag Ji, hope the id gets validated..

Regards,

Dr. Nidhan Singh
Assistant Professor
Department of Botany
I.B. (PG) College
Panipat-132103 Haryana
Ph.: 09416371227

Satish Phadke

Jan 1, 2015, 8:24:46 AM1/1/15
to Nidhan Singh, Anurag Sharma, indiantreepix
Any gross feature which distinguishes this from other Madhuca sp.
Any meaning pertaining to flower?

Dr Satish Phadke

J.M. Garg

Jan 11, 2015, 4:03:10 AM1/11/15
to efloraofindia, Anurag Sharma

Forwarding again for validation please.

Seem to match as in Biotik

With regards,
J.M.Garg

The whole world uses
my Image Resource of more than a thousand species & eight thousand images of Birds, Butterflies, Plants etc. (arranged alphabetically & place-wise). You can also use them for free as per Creative Commons license attached with each image.

For identification, learning, discussion & documentation of Indian Flora, please visit/ join our Efloraofindia Google e-group (largest in the world- more than 2400 members & 2,00,000 messages on 9.9.14) or Efloraofindia website (with a species database of more than 10,000 species & 2,00,000 images). Winner of Wipro-NFS Sparrow Awards 2014 for efloraofindia

DSC_0140.jpg
DSC_0142.jpg
DSC_0143.jpg
DSC_0145.jpg
DSC_0146.jpg
DSC_0147.jpg
DSC_0148.jpg

Abid Munshi

Jan 11, 2015, 4:16:14 AM1/11/15
to J.M. Garg, efloraofindia, Anurag Sharma
Dear Dr. Garg
The plant resembles to Madhuca nerlifolia
Prof. A. H. Munshi

Anurag Sharma

Jan 13, 2015, 8:48:30 AM1/13/15
to Abid Munshi, J.M. Garg, efloraofindia
Thank you Dr. Abid
--
Anurag N. Sharma
BSc. (CBZ) 2nd Year