Hooghly Today : Suzygium sp.

surajit koley

Apr 29, 2013, 12:39:41 PM4/29/13
to efloraofindia
This is a 6 ft tree (?) in a front-yard.

Regards,
P1020237.jpg
P1020240.jpg
P1020241.jpg
P1020242.jpg
P1020243.jpg
P1020244.jpg
P1020245.jpg

surajit koley

Apr 29, 2013, 12:42:00 PM4/29/13
to efloraofindia
Please read Syzygium sp.

Regards,

J.M. Garg

May 7, 2013, 4:47:43 AM5/7/13
to efloraofindia, Pudji Widodo, Tanay Bose, ratang...@yahoo.com, Asim Mitra, Paramjit Channa, Ushadi Micromini, Dr. Archana Banerjee, surajit koley, saha....@gmail.com

---

With regards,
J.M.Garg
For identification, learning, discussion & documentation of Indian Flora, please visit/ join our Efloraofindia Google e-group (largest in the world): http://groups.google.co.in/group/indiantreepix (more than 2085 members & 1,53,000 messages on 30/4/13) or Efloraofindia website: https://sites.google.com/site/efloraofindia/ (with a species database of more than 8000 species).
P1020237.jpg
P1020240.jpg
P1020241.jpg
P1020242.jpg
P1020243.jpg
P1020244.jpg
P1020245.jpg

J.M. Garg

May 9, 2013, 12:25:35 AM5/9/13
to efloraofindia, Pudji Widodo, Tanay Bose, ratang...@yahoo.com, Asim Mitra, Paramjit Channa, Ushadi Micromini, Dr. Archana Banerjee, surajit koley, saha....@gmail.com
A reply:
"Thank you for sending the nice pictures. This is 100% Syzygium samarangense.

Regards,
Pudji Widodo
Faculty of Biology, Jenderal Soedirman University
PURWOKERTO 53122 INDONESIA"

surajit koley

May 9, 2013, 1:58:33 AM5/9/13
to J.M. Garg, efloraofindia, Pudji Widodo
My heartiest thanks to Pudji Ji, thank you Garg Sir.

Regards,
surajit

Pudji Widodo

May 9, 2013, 10:01:54 AM5/9/13
to indian...@googlegroups.com, J.M. Garg, Pudji Widodo
Dear Surajit Ji,

I hope you remember my last posting.

https://mail.google.com/mail/?shva=1#search/samarangense+indonesia/132a68c61f877769

With Regards
Pudji Widodo
Fakultas Biologi Universitas Jenderal Soedirman
PURWOKERTO 53122 INDONESIA

surajitkoley

May 9, 2013, 10:41:07 AM5/9/13
to indian...@googlegroups.com, J.M. Garg, Pudji Widodo