New easier way to vote the Best photograph and Best Set of Photographs: Starting April 1, 2012

Gurcharan Singh

Mar 29, 2012, 1:44:37 AM3/29/12
to indian...@googlegroups.com
Dear friends
Realizing the fact that most members found it cumbersome to open voting form each time they liked a photograph, Garg ji has been kind enough to devise a new simpler way of voting.
    If you liked a particular photograph or set of photographs: praise the way you like but do mention "Your set of Photographs" or "your photograph..............(its file name or sequence in insertions/attachment if there are more than one photographs)". Before sending just add the email ID  efi...@googlegroups.com  as bcc.if you liked it especially.
    Please remember, while clicking reply all for writing your comment, add  efi...@googlegroups.com as bcc. for those that you like especially.
    Hope you will find the method much simpler and participate with increased vigour to encourage members to try better photograph uploads.

jmgarg1

Mar 29, 2012, 2:00:27 AM3/29/12
to Gurcharan Singh, indian...@googlegroups.com
Another option for members is to simply forward the post/ mail to efi...@googlegroups.com.

To keep the process simple, I suggest we can even avoid writing the words like "Your set of Photographs" or "your photograph..............(its file name or sequence in insertions/attachment if there are more than one photographs)". Simply a blank mail to efi...@googlegroups.com in 'bcc' or forwarding any post to efi...@googlegroups.com should be sufficient to start with, to judge the response.
For identification, learning, discussion & documentation of Indian Flora, please visit/ join our Efloraofindia Google e-group: http://groups.google.co.in/group/indiantreepix (more than 1820 members & 1,10,000 messages on 29/2/12) or Efloraofindia website: https://sites.google.com/site/efloraofindia/ (with a species database of more than 6000 species).

Gurcharan Singh

Apr 2, 2012, 2:09:59 AM4/2/12
to jmgarg1, efloraofindia, harithasandhya, Dinesh Valke

You may please start using this facility to vote from your webmail account by including  efi...@googlegroups.com.  as bcc while replying, or simply forward the original message to  efi...@googlegroups.com
    This should be easier way to show your appreciation for photographs or sets of photographs that you like especially.

--
Dr. Gurcharan Singh
Retired  Associate Professor

On Thu, Mar 29, 2012 at 2:27 PM, jmgarg1 <jmg...@gmail.com> wrote:
As there is no option of 'bcc' & 'forwarding' while replying from group pages, we have to think of some other alternatives.

On 29 March 2012 11:50, harithasandhya <haritha...@yahoo.com> wrote:
Sir,
If I am voting from the groups page how do I forward the post since there is no option here for forwarding the postings.
Or is there another way I can vote from the groups page?
Regards and all the best,
Sandhya