Direkt zur ersten ungelesenen Nachricht

Prashant Awale

ungelesen,
06.04.2014, 13:56:3406.04.14
an indiantreepix
Dear Friends,

This particular Grass sp. was seen at the beaches at Kadmat Island at Lakshadweep.

Date/Time: 25-03-2014 / 06:40PM

Regards
Prashant
IMG_0581.jpg
IMG_0575.jpg
IMG_0576.jpg
IMG_0577.jpg
IMG_0579.jpg
IMG_0580.jpg

manoj chandran

ungelesen,
07.04.2014, 13:05:2807.04.14
an indian...@googlegroups.com
Cyperaceae

J.M. Garg

ungelesen,
14.04.2014, 03:58:1114.04.14
an efloraofindia, Prashant awale

Some earlier relevant feedback:

Cyperaceae- from Mnaoj Chandran ji.

With regards,
J.M.Garg

The whole world uses
my Image Resource of more than a thousand species & eight thousand images of Birds, Butterflies, Plants etc. (arranged alphabetically & place-wise). You can also use them for free as per Creative Commons license attached with each image.

For identification, learning, discussion & documentation of Indian Flora, please visit/ join our Efloraofindia Google e-group (largest in the world- around 2300 members & 1,85,250 messages on 28/2/14) or Efloraofindia website (with a species database of more than 9500 species & 1,90,000 images). Winner of Wipro-NFS Sparrow Awards 2014 for efloraofindia

IMG_0581.jpg
IMG_0575.jpg
IMG_0576.jpg
IMG_0577.jpg
IMG_0579.jpg
IMG_0580.jpg

tanveer khan

ungelesen,
14.04.2014, 09:16:2114.04.14
an J.M. Garg, efloraofindia, Prashant awale
Dear sir,
I think Cyperus arenarius

--
Dr. Tanveer A. Khan
Dept. of Botany

Prashant Awale

ungelesen,
15.04.2014, 05:12:2115.04.14
an tanveer khan, J.M. Garg, efloraofindia
Thanks Tanveer ji for the probable ID.
Regards
Prashant

J.M. Garg

ungelesen,
15.04.2014, 06:31:3815.04.14
an efloraofindia, Prashant awale
A reply:
"It is Cyperus pachyrhizus Nees ex Boeckeler, found along the sandy seashores. Some times treated as a subspecies as Cyperus conglomerates subsp. pachyrhizus(Nees ex Boeckeler) T. Koyama
Best regards
V.P. Prasad"

Thanks a lot, Dr. Prasad.

Prashant Awale

ungelesen,
16.04.2014, 00:44:0516.04.14
an J.M. Garg, efloraofindia
Thanks Garg ji for following up this post... Thanks to Dr. V.P.Prasad ji for the ID..

Regards
Prashant

girish kumar ellezhuthil

ungelesen,
17.04.2014, 09:31:3917.04.14
an indian...@googlegroups.com
I wish to endorse prasad sir.......C.pachyrhizus because of thick roots....

On Sunday, April 6, 2014 11:26:34 PM UTC+5:30, Prashant wrote:
Allen antworten
Antwort an Autor
Weiterleiten
0 neue Nachrichten