fruiting tree Hooghly 7-1-13 sk2

surajit koley

Jan 7, 2013, 10:35:19 AM1/7/13
to efloraofindia
Sir,

Found this small tree in a private property beside a road.

Species : UNKNOWN
H & H : about 15 to 20ft, leaves alternate, sepals possibly ten
Date : 7/1/13
Place : Hooghly

Thank you,

Regards,

surajit

07jan13_DSCN0720.jpg
07jan13_DSCN0722.jpg
07jan13_DSCN0723.jpg
07jan13_DSCN0725.jpg
07jan13_DSCN0726.jpg
07jan13_DSCN0727.jpg
07jan13_DSCN0729.jpg

Neil Soares

Jan 7, 2013, 12:26:02 PM1/7/13
to efloraofindia, surajit koley
Hi,
 This is a species of Bridelia possibly B.spinosa. My photographs for comparison are available at this link :

                    With regards,
                      Neil Soares.

--- On Mon, 1/7/13, surajit koley <surajitno...@gmail.com> wrote:

surajit koley

Jan 7, 2013, 12:37:40 PM1/7/13
to Neil Soares, efloraofindia
Thank you very much Neil Sir, lovely pictures of birds too.

And, would you believe that while i was returning today i was thinking this tree is going to be identified by Neil Sir, i am telling pure truth!

Thank you once again.

Regards,

surajit

J.M. Garg

Jun 18, 2015, 7:54:16 AM6/18/15
to efloraofindia, surajit koley, Neil Soares
Bridelia verrucosa Haines as per another thread.

Jun 18, 2015, 12:20:27 PM6/18/15
to J.M. Garg, efloraofindia, surajit koley, Neil Soares
Bridellia verrucosa Haines, family Phyllanthaceae.

surajit koley

Jun 18, 2015, 1:16:03 PM6/18/15
to Tapas Chakrabarty, J.M. Garg, efloraofindia, Neil Soares
Thank you very much Sir.

Thanks Garg Sir

Regards
surajit koley