Herb for ID : 20102013 : RV 1

renee vyas Vyas

Oct 20, 2013, 5:08:50 AM10/20/13
to efloraofindia
Dear Friends,

Please identify this small herb found growing in wild near Hampi, Karnataka......picture taken on 15th Oct,13.

Regards,

Renee
Pic 3a_1.JPG
Pic a_1.JPG
Pict fruits_1.JPG

J.M. Garg

Nov 2, 2013, 1:43:56 AM11/2/13
to efloraofindia, Vinayak U, Vijayasankar Raman, Giby Kuriakose, Shivaprakash Adavanne, Navendu Page, Samad Kottur, Sheshadri Ramaswamy, raman, Bhaskar Veeralinga, Ganesh Kumar, Shivaprakash Nv, gurooj...@gmail.com, pullaiah thammineni, grhdw...@gmail.com, Ponnutheerthagiri Santhan, renee vyas Vyas

With regards,
J.M.Garg
For identification, learning, discussion & documentation of Indian Flora, please visit/ join our Efloraofindia Google e-group (largest in the world): http://groups.google.co.in/group/indiantreepix (more than 2190 members & 1,72,300 messages on 31/10/13) or Efloraofindia website: https://sites.google.com/site/efloraofindia/ (with a species database of more than 8500 species & 1,70, 000 images).
Pic 3a_1.JPG
Pic a_1.JPG
Pict fruits_1.JPG

Shrikant Ingalhalikar

Nov 2, 2013, 11:52:59 PM11/2/13
to indian...@googlegroups.com, Vinayak U, Vijayasankar Raman, Giby Kuriakose, Shivaprakash Adavanne, Navendu Page, Samad Kottur, Sheshadri Ramaswamy, raman, Bhaskar Veeralinga, Ganesh Kumar, Shivaprakash Nv, gurooj...@gmail.com, pullaiah thammineni, grhdw...@gmail.com, Ponnutheerthagiri Santhan, renee vyas Vyas
Reneeji, I have posted the same plant for ID. It may be some Rhynchosia species that I am unable to place. Regards

Vijayasankar

Nov 3, 2013, 12:31:22 AM11/3/13
to Shrikant Ingalhalikar, efloraofindia, Vinayak U, Giby Kuriakose, Shivaprakash Adavanne, Navendu Page, Samad Kottur, Sheshadri Ramaswamy, raman, Bhaskar Veeralinga, Ganesh Kumar, Shivaprakash Nv, gurooj...@gmail.com, pullaiah thammineni, grhdw...@gmail.com, Ponnutheerthagiri Santhan, renee vyas Vyas
Please check it for Rhynchosia suaveolens.

Regards

Vijay
Vijayasankar Raman, Ph.D.
University of Mississippi

Vijayasankar

Nov 3, 2013, 11:26:18 AM11/3/13
to efloraofindia
Forwarding a response from Dr. Pullaiah...

Thank you sir for validating the ID.

Regards

Vijay
Vijayasankar Raman, Ph.D.
University of Mississippi

Nov 5, 2013, 2:06:41 AM11/5/13
to Vijayasankar, efloraofindia
Thank you all for helping in identifying this herb.

regards,

Renee