Flora picture of the Year 2010 blog

Satish Phadke

Jan 23, 2011, 5:58:04 AM1/23/11
to indiantreepix, itp...@googlegroups.com
I have uploaded the pictures and the stories associated with them on the indiantreepix blog
http://indiantreepix.blogspot.com/2011/01/flora-picture-of-year-2010.html
Please go through it.
Regards
Dr Phadke Satish

Gurcharan Singh

Jan 23, 2011, 6:14:19 AM1/23/11
to itp...@googlegroups.com, indiantreepix
Nice compilation, Satish ji

--
Dr. Gurcharan Singh
Retired  Associate Professor

J.M. Garg

Jan 23, 2011, 7:32:59 AM1/23/11
to itp...@googlegroups.com, indiantreepix
Thanks, Saish ji.
I think you may include Happy New Year pictures posted by members if they relate to Flora.

For identification, learning, discussion & documentation of Indian Flora, please visit/ join our Google e-group- Efloraofindia:http://groups.google.co.in/group/indiantreepix or https://sites.google.com/site/efloraofindia/ (more than 1500 members & 60,000 messages on 15/1/11 & with a database of around 4450 species on 15/12/10)