Nature hits the high note... in white! Capparis from Chamundi hills

raghu ananth

Apr 10, 2012, 4:17:30 AM4/10/12
to indian...@googlegroups.com
Nature hits the high note... in white!
Shot at Chamundi hills, Mysore

Capparis species … C. mooni ?
Shrub, Spiny stem,
Leaves - glabrous , 2-3 cms, alternate,
Flowers-large, 7cms approx, White

Regards
Raghu Ananth

raghu ananth

Apr 10, 2012, 6:13:05 AM4/10/12
to indian...@googlegroups.com
Capparis mooni Leaf description tells: leaves are upto 9cms.
Here in my pics, leaves are much smaller. So it could be a difft Capparis. kind.

Regards
Raghu

ushadi Micromini

Apr 10, 2012, 6:33:54 AM4/10/12
to raghu ananth, indian...@googlegroups.com
Very nice picture taking...
love it
Usha di
ps but of course you always have interesting stuff

=====
--
Usha di
===========

Nidhan Singh

Apr 11, 2012, 9:25:10 AM4/11/12
to ushadi Micromini, raghu ananth, indian...@googlegroups.com
Extremely nice pics Raghu Ji..
--
Regards,

Dr. Nidhan Singh
Department of Botany
I.B. (PG) College
Panipat-132103 Haryana
Ph.: 09416371227

jmgarg1

Apr 24, 2012, 5:21:46 AM4/24/12
to raghu ananth, indian...@googlegroups.com, naray...@gmail.com, navend...@gmail.com, vijay.b...@gmail.com, giby.ku...@gmail.com, varunv...@gmail.com, raman_ar...@yahoo.com, snmat...@gmail.com, livewi...@gmail.com, ranj...@gmail.com, swamy...@gmail.com

Some earlier relevant feedback:

“Capparis mooni Leaf description tells: leaves are upto 9cms.
Here in my pics, leaves are much smaller. So it could be a difft Capparis. ” from Raghu ji.

--
With regards,
J.M.Garg

jmgarg1

Apr 30, 2012, 1:26:50 AM4/30/12
to raghu ananth, indian...@googlegroups.com, naray...@gmail.com, navend...@gmail.com, vijay.b...@gmail.com, giby.ku...@gmail.com, varunv...@gmail.com, raman_ar...@yahoo.com, snmat...@gmail.com, livewi...@gmail.com, ranj...@gmail.com, swamy...@gmail.com, vbhas...@yahoo.co.in

Forwarding again forId confirmation orotherwise please.

Some earlierrelevant feedback:
“Capparis mooni Leaf description tells: leaves are upto 9cms.
Here in my pics, leaves are much smaller. So it could be a difft Capparis.” from Raghu ji.

Saroj Kumar Kasaju

Jan 3, 2021, 12:25:47 PM1/3/21
to efloraofindia
I guess it is close to Capparis grandiflora Wall. ex Hook.f. & Thomson.
Thank  you
Saroj Kasaju

Chennuru Nagendra

Jan 3, 2021, 5:22:50 PM1/3/21