SK194NOV11-2016:ID

Saroj Kasaju

Nov 11, 2016, 12:46:15 AM11/11/16
to efloraofindia, J.M. Garg
Dear Members,

Location: Suryavinayak Forest , Bhaktapur , Nepal
Altitude:  4500 ft.
Date: 11 September 2016

Achyranthes sp?? Why purple color on the back of leaf?

Thank you.

Saroj Kasaju
CSC_0808.JPG
DSC_0465.JPG
CSC_0809.JPG
DSC_0456 - Copy.JPG
DSC_0456.JPG
DSC_0457.JPG
DSC_0458.JPG
DSC_0462.JPG
DSC_0463.JPG
DSC_0464.JPG

J.M. Garg

Nov 11, 2016, 2:07:50 AM11/11/16
to Saroj Kasaju, efloraofindia

Appears so. pl. Check comparative images in EFI site.

Saroj Kasaju

Nov 11, 2016, 8:41:21 AM11/11/16
to J.M. Garg, efloraofindia
Dear Mr. Garg,

Tried but did dot find any with purple leaf underneath.

Thank you.

Saroj Kasaju

J.M. Garg

Nov 23, 2016, 2:49:23 AM11/23/16
to efloraofindia, Saroj Kasaju

Some earlier relevant feedback:

Pl. see with comparative images at Achyranthes

--
With regards,
J.M.Garg

For identification, learning, discussion & documentation of Indian Flora, please visit/ join our Efloraofindia Google e-group (largest in the world- around 2700 members & 2,40,000 messages on 31.3.16) or Efloraofindia website (with a species database of more than 11,000 species & 2,20,000 images).

CSC_0808.JPG
DSC_0465.JPG
CSC_0809.JPG
DSC_0456 - Copy.JPG
DSC_0456.JPG
DSC_0457.JPG
DSC_0458.JPG
DSC_0462.JPG
DSC_0463.JPG
DSC_0464.JPG

J.M. Garg

Dec 6, 2016, 1:08:56 AM12/6/16
to efloraofindia, Saroj Kasaju
Pl. check all the threads under this.
CSC_0808.JPG
DSC_0465.JPG
CSC_0809.JPG
DSC_0456 - Copy.JPG
DSC_0456.JPG
DSC_0457.JPG
DSC_0458.JPG
DSC_0462.JPG
DSC_0463.JPG
DSC_0464.JPG

Saroj Kasaju

Nov 11, 2017, 8:57:05 AM11/11/17
to J.M. Garg, efloraofindia
Thank you Mr. Garg !

Thank you.

Saroj Kasaju

Dinesh Valke

May 16, 2019, 2:32:46 AM5/16/19
to efloraofindia
Dear Saroj ji,
Please help with Nepali name for Achyranthes aspera, if any.
Regards.
Dinesh

Saroj Kasaju

May 16, 2019, 11:55:04 AM5/16/19
to Dinesh Valke, J.M. Garg, indian...@googlegroups.com
दतिवन Datiwan / अपामार्ग  Apaamaarg  /  उल्टो कुरो UltO Kuro / अकमारो Akamaro /  जम्दी Jamdee / काली झार Kaalee Jhaar /कुरो Kuro

Thank you.

Saroj Kasj

Thank you.

Saroj Kasaju

Dinesh Valke

May 16, 2019, 1:08:44 PM5/16/19
to Saroj Kasaju, J.M. Garg, efloraofindia
Thank you very much Saroj ji !!
Regards.
Dinesh

Saroj Kasaju

May 16, 2019, 1:51:43 PM5/16/19
to Dinesh Valke, J.M. Garg, efloraofindia
My pleasure.

Thank you.

Saroj Kasaju

J.M. Garg

Feb 1, 2020, 6:26:11 AM2/1/20
to efloraofindia, Saroj Kasaju
This will also be Achyranthes bidentata as per discussions at Achyranthes bidentata Blume ???