NEW YEAR WISHES

Nidhan Singh

Dec 31, 2013, 2:11:01 PM12/31/13
to indiantreepix

Dear Friends,

An eventful year has gone,  the year had brought a lot for efloraofindia...
We shall now welcome the new year, which will bring many new gifts for our forum...
I hope this is again a great year, full of energy, enthusiasm and activities, which will be enjoyed by our experts and all to have gainful interactions...
I HOPE THIS YEAR WILL BE ADDING MANY MORE MILESTONES TO THE JOURNEY CALLED Efloraofindia...

2014.jpg

J.M. Garg

Jan 1, 2014, 12:41:57 AM1/1/14
to Nidhan Singh, indiantreepix
Thanks, Nidhan ji, for the wonderful wishes with a wonderful photograph.
I hope you also have a great year in 2014.

With regards,
J.M.Garg
For identification, learning, discussion & documentation of Indian Flora, please visit/ join our Efloraofindia Google e-group (largest in the world): http://groups.google.co.in/group/indiantreepix (more than 2200 members & 1,76,000 messages on 30/11/13) or Efloraofindia website: https://sites.google.com/site/efloraofindia/ (with a species database of more than 9000 species & 1,80, 000 images).

Khyanjeet Gogoi

Jan 1, 2014, 8:13:21 AM1/1/14
to J.M. Garg, Nidhan Singh, indiantreepix
Thank you so much for the beautiful card and wishes happy new year- 2014

Regards
Khyanjeet Gogoi