KAS Week DS_031012_07 Again Smithia?

已查看 40 次
跳至第一个未读帖子

Dalia Set

未读,
2012年10月3日 06:55:512012/10/3
收件人 efloraofindia
Dear Friends

This one is similar to my earlier posting Smithia hirsuta, but flower size is smaller and red patches have also become linear patch.
Must be another Smithia ? Id please.

Dalia
tn_IMG_1140_m.jpg
tn_IMG_1139_m.jpg

jmgarg1

未读,
2012年10月10日 04:57:212012/10/10
收件人 efloraofindia、dinesh...@gmail.com、pka...@gmail.com、drsmp...@gmail.com、anala...@gmail.com、aditty...@yahoo.com、ajinky...@gmail.com、nare...@gmail.com、setd...@gmail.com、aary...@gmail.com、leopa...@gmail.com、rekhas...@gmail.com

Dalia

With regards,
J.M.Garg
For identification, learning, discussion & documentation of Indian Flora, please visit/ join our Efloraofindia Google e-group: http://groups.google.co.in/group/indiantreepix (more than 1980 members & 1,33,000 messages on 30/9/12) or Efloraofindia website: https://sites.google.com/site/efloraofindia/ (with a species database of more than 7500 species).

tn_IMG_1140_m.jpg
tn_IMG_1139_m.jpg

shrikant ingalhalikar

未读,
2012年10月10日 06:49:292012/10/10
收件人 indian...@googlegroups.com
Yes, the red marking can be a clue to the species but as per key the leaflets are more than 2 pairs (3 pairs) and calyx lobes are with linear segments on margins. This is the rare Smithia agharkarii, an endangered plant found near Kumudini lake on Kas Plateau. Here is another image. Regards,
Smithea agharkarii.JPG

Tabish

未读,
2022年10月18日 23:54:152022/10/18
收件人 eFloraofIndia
Smithia agharkarii Hemadri was reduced to a synonym of Smithia bigemina  in this 1986 paper, and is treated so at POWO.
   Tabish

J.M. Garg

未读,
2022年10月20日 08:39:152022/10/20