DV :: 12 JAN 13 12:47 :: Blumea species at Kulanggad

Dinesh Valke

Feb 18, 2013, 10:58:08 AM2/18/13
to efloraofindia
... spring-water tanks at Kulanggad
Kulang-gad ... about 4000 ft asl
... annual vegetation; no tree cover in the fort premises

Dear friends, ID please, of Blumea species.
Date & time: 12 JAN 13 at 12:47PM
Habitat: barren landscape
Habit: prostrate herb about 20 - 30 cm high, flower 8 - 12 mm across

Blumea ¿ species ?

Blumea ¿ species ?   Blumea ¿ species ?
Regards.
Dinesh

Aarti S. Khale

Feb 18, 2013, 1:13:21 PM2/18/13
to indian...@googlegroups.com
Dinesh ji.

This resembles the Blumea I had posted from Karla earlier.
Aarti

J.M. Garg

Feb 24, 2013, 4:02:24 AM2/24/13
to efloraofindia, rajde...@gmail.com, satishp...@gmail.com, swee...@gmail.com, nudra...@gmail.com, nitesh...@gmail.com, drneil...@yahoo.com, shubhada...@yahoo.co.in, rautn...@gmail.com, drhmp...@gmail.com, aarti...@gmail.com, formp...@gmail.com, sachi...@gmail.com, taxonomy...@gmail.com, samirm...@gmail.com, dinesh...@gmail.com, pka...@gmail.com, Rajesh Sachdev, gunjan sud, Gurcharan Singh

---

With regards,
J.M.Garg
For identification, learning, discussion & documentation of Indian Flora, please visit/ join our Efloraofindia Google e-group: http://groups.google.co.in/group/indiantreepix (more than 2045 members & 1,45,000 messages on 31/1/13) or Efloraofindia website: https://sites.google.com/site/efloraofindia/ (with a species database of more than 8000 species).

J.M. Garg

Mar 2, 2013, 2:53:11 AM3/2/13
to efloraofindia, dinesh...@gmail.com, pka...@gmail.com, shrikant.i...@gmail.com, rajde...@gmail.com, satishp...@gmail.com, drsmp...@gmail.com, anala...@gmail.com, swee...@gmail.com, nudra...@gmail.com, tcha...@gmail.com, drneil...@yahoo.com, devar...@gmail.com, sheeta...@gmail.com, kawale...@gmail.com, sachi...@gmail.com, rlgh...@gmail.com, aditty...@yahoo.com, radha...@gmail.com, ramd...@gmail.com, smita....@gmail.com, gunjan sud, Aarti S. Khale

Some earlier relevant feedback:

 Dinesh ji.

This resembles the Blumea I had posted from Karla earlier.
Aarti

Jul 24, 2019, 12:16:45 AM7/24/19
to efloraofindia, DineshValke
I think it appears closer to Blumea malcolmii