Climber for ID : SPC-030 : 10-05-2013 : Baroda

34 vistas
Ir al primer mensaje no leído

Sonia Chauhan

no leída,
10 may 2013, 1:42:34 p.m.10/5/13
para Efloraindia
Dear all,

Please help to identify this climber with fruits as seen in the
attached photo. The fruits are not very big, about 1 cm at the most.

--
Regards,

Sonia Chauhan
SPC_030_unid-climber.jpg

Neil Soares

no leída,
10 may 2013, 2:02:25 p.m.10/5/13
para Efloraindia,Sonia Chauhan
Hi,
 This looks like Cocculus hirsuitus - the Ink Berry Climber. Sending a few photographs.
                  With regards,
                    Neil Soares.

--- On Fri, 5/10/13, Sonia Chauhan <soniap...@gmail.com> wrote:

The Ink Berry Climber [Cocculus hirsuitus] 1.jpg
The Ink Berry Climber [Cocculus hirsuitus] 2.jpg

Umeshkumar Tiwari

no leída,
11 may 2013, 12:16:41 a.m.11/5/13
para Neil Soares,Efloraindia,Sonia Chauhan
Cocculus hirsutus

Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/indiantreepix?hl=en.

Dr. Umeshkumar Tiwari, Research Associate
Dept.Repository for Medicinal Resources
Foundation for Revitalisation of Local Health Traditions (FRLHT)
Institute of Ayurveda and Integrative Medicine
No.74/2, Jarakbande Kaval
Post: Attur, Via Yelahanka
Bangalore - 560 064

Sonia Chauhan

no leída,
14 may 2013, 1:28:57 p.m.14/5/13
para Umeshkumar Tiwari,Neil Soares,Efloraindia
Thank you so much Neil ji for identifying it promptly. I'm very sorry
for the delay in answering. Thank you very much Umeshkumar ji for
confirming the ID.
--
Regards,

Sonia Chauhan

On 11 May 2013 09:46, Umeshkumar Tiwari <tigeru...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Cocculus hirsutus
>

> On Fri, May 10, 2013 at 11:32 PM, Neil Soares <drneil...@yahoo.com> wrote:
>>
>> Hi,
>>  This looks like Cocculus hirsuitus - the Ink Berry Climber. Sending a few photographs.
>>                   With regards,
>>                     Neil Soares.

Responder a todos
Responder al autor