HAPPY NEW YEAR ( 2014 )

Bimal Sar kar

Dec 31, 2013, 9:28:34 AM12/31/13
to indian...@googlegroups.com
Dear All,
             WISH YOU AND YOUR FAMILY HAPPY 2014.
                             Bimal
New Year 2014 1.jpg
New Year 2014 2.jpg
New Year 2014 3.jpg
New Year 2014 4.jpg
New Year 2014 5.jpg
New Year 2014 6.jpg

D.S Rawat

Dec 31, 2013, 9:52:42 AM12/31/13
to indian...@googlegroups.com, bima...@gmail.com
Thank you Bimal Ji.
I also wish a HAPPY NEW YEAR 2014 to all the eFI family.
DSRawat Pantnagar

J.M. Garg

Jan 1, 2014, 12:35:25 AM1/1/14
to Bimal Sar kar, efloraofindia
Best wishes & happy new year to you & all members, Bimal ji.

With regards,
J.M.Garg
For identification, learning, discussion & documentation of Indian Flora, please visit/ join our Efloraofindia Google e-group (largest in the world): http://groups.google.co.in/group/indiantreepix (more than 2200 members & 1,76,000 messages on 30/11/13) or Efloraofindia website: https://sites.google.com/site/efloraofindia/ (with a species database of more than 9000 species & 1,80, 000 images).

Khyanjeet Gogoi

Jan 1, 2014, 8:16:34 AM1/1/14
to J.M. Garg, Bimal Sar kar, efloraofindia
Thanks Sir,

Wishing you HAPPY NEW YEAR-2014

Regards
Khyanjeet Gogoi

On 1/1/14, J.M. Garg <jmg...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Best wishes & happy new year to you & all members, Bimal ji.
>

> On 31 December 2013 19:58, Bimal Sar kar <bima...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> Dear All,
>> WISH YOU AND YOUR FAMILY HAPPY 2014.
>> Bimal
>>
>> --
>>

> --
> With regards,
> J.M.Garg
> http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/User:Jmgarg1
> The whole world uses my Image Resource of more than a *thousand species* &
> eight thousand images of Birds, Butterflies, Plants etc. (arranged
> alphabetically & place-wise):
> http://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/Category:J.M.Garg. You can also use them
> for free as per Creative Commons license attached with each image.
> please visit/ join our Efloraofindia Google e-group (largest in the world):
> http://groups.google.co.in/group/indiantreepix (more than 2200 members &
> 1,76,000 messages on 30/11/13) or Efloraofindia website:
> https://sites.google.com/site/efloraofindia/ (with a species database
> of more than 9000 species & 1,80, 000 images).
> India'.

Balkar Singh

Jan 11, 2014, 8:43:58 AM1/11/14
to Khyanjeet Gogoi, J.M. Garg, Bimal Sar kar, efloraofindia
Thanks Bimal Ji for Colorful wishes. We also wish all a Happy New Year
thanks
Regards

Dr Balkar Singh
Head, Deptt. of Botany and Biotechnology &
Horticulture Incharge
Arya P G College, Panipat
Haryana-132103
09416262964

D.S Rawat

Jan 12, 2014, 12:40:42 AM1/12/14
to indian...@googlegroups.com, bima...@gmail.com
Beautiful pictures to send warm wishes !
May this new year prove beautiful to all members!
DSRawat Pantnagar