Request for ID : 310511 : AK-1

Aarti S. Khale

May 31, 2011, 9:53:55 AM5/31/11
to efloraofindia, Shrikant Ingalhalikar, Dinesh Valke
Shrikant ji,
Are these the flowers of Hymenaea verrucosa.... fruits posted by
Dinesh ji earlier and identified by you?
Taken at Jijamata Udyan, Mumbai on the 24th of Oct, 2007.
Regards,
Aarti
P1020971.JPG

H S

May 31, 2011, 1:17:42 PM5/31/11
to Aarti S. Khale, efloraofindia, Shrikant Ingalhalikar, Dinesh Valke
Yes Aarti ji,, you are right it is Trachelobium verrucosum (syn. Hymenaea  verrucosa), single tree in Victoria garden just near the entrance right hand side..

nice pic.

regards

 - H.S.

A scientific man ought to have no wishes, no affections, - a mere heart of stone

Aarti S. Khale

May 31, 2011, 2:10:53 PM5/31/11
to H S, efloraofindia, Shrikant Ingalhalikar, Dinesh Valke
H S ji,
Thanks a lot.
Dinesh ji and I had seen the tree together at Jijamata Udyan.
On going thro' these previous pictures,I found a picture of flowers.So
wanted to confirm.
Regards,
Aarti

shrikant ingalhalikar

May 31, 2011, 9:42:18 PM5/31/11
to efloraofindia
Aarti ji, I am yet to see these flowers. Your picture and date will
help me to locate them. Thanks, regards, Shrikant
>  P1020971.JPG
> 157KViewDownload

Aarti S. Khale

Jun 1, 2011, 1:14:52 AM6/1/11
to shrikant ingalhalikar, indian...@googlegroups.com
You are welcome Shrikant ji....
Even I had no idea initially but the leaves looked similar.
Regards,
Aarti

> > 157KViewDownload- Hide quoted text -

Ushadi micromini

Jun 2, 2011, 9:25:26 AM6/2/11
to efloraofindia
Dear all: very nice...
I can not find the earlier post ..regarding the fruits...
I searched the group archives by pasting "Hymenaea verrucosa..."...
only this particular thread came up twice...on two different
ocassions...
Artiji or DInishji: could you give the earlier thread 's URL here?
thanks..
Usha di

-------

On Jun 1, 10:14 am, "Aarti S. Khale" <aarti.kh...@gmail.com> wrote:
> You are welcome Shrikant ji....
> Even I had no idea initially but the leaves looked similar.
> Regards,
> Aarti
>
> On Jun 1, 5:42 am, shrikant ingalhalikar <le...@rediffmail.com> wrote:
>
> > Aarti ji, I am yet to see these flowers. Your picture and date will
> > help me to locate them. Thanks, regards, Shrikant
>
> > On May 31, 6:53 pm, "Aarti S. Khale" <aarti.kh...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> > > Shrikant ji,
> > > Are these the flowers ofHymenaea verrucosa.... fruits posted by

Dinesh Valke

Jun 3, 2011, 9:38:45 AM6/3/11
to Ushadi micromini, efloraofindia
Usha di ... earlier Aarti ji had discussed with me about this plant right after our visit to the garden.
Regards.
Dinesh.