Independent Integ Middle East Union Constitutional Federatiion Initial Infrastructure Projects Map

Independent Integ Middle East Union Constitutional Federatiion

Oct 1, 2017, 9:57:35 PM10/1/17
to Independent Integ Middle East Union Constitutional Federatiion

Reposted after link colors [NSA wish hack at] 4 50

ISTCCNUEP Planet Level Secret Intel Services & FSB & PRC & R I Israel & Saudi Arabia & Egypt & New M E Union & Islam & Judaism & New UN Decision all under all [WorldWar3] Protocools & Allready Defined Terms Initial Investment in N M E Union Cosmdrone

ISTCCNUEP Planet Level Secret Intel Services & FSB & PRC & R I Israel & Saudi Arabia & Egypt & New M E Union & Islam & Judaism & New UN Decision all under all [World War 3] Protocools & Allready Defined Terms For Initial Investment in N ME Union

ISTCCNUEP Planet Level Secret Intel Services & FSB & PRC & R I Israel & Saudi Arabia & Egypt & New M E Union & Islam & Judaism & New UN Decision all under all [WorldWar3] Protocools & Allready Defined Terms Initial Investment in Industry Project

ISTCCNUEP Planet Level Secret Intel Services & FSB & PRC & R I Israel & Saudi Arabia & Egypt & New M E Union & Islam & Judaism & New UN Decision all under all [WorldWar3] Protocools & Allready Defined Terms Initial Investment Red Sea Dead Sea Chanel

ISTCCNUEP Planet Level Secret Intel Services & FSB & PRC & R I Isreal & R I Palestine & New M E Union & New UN Decision Decree & Implementation For Building More Artificial Islands in Front R I Israel 4 Islands & 3 In Front Gaza Deeper iin to the Sea

ISTCCNUEP Planet Level Secret Intel Services & FSB & PRC & R I Isreal & R I Palestine & Lebanon & New M E Union & New UN Decision Decree & Implementation For Building Artificial Islands in Front Tel Aviv & 3rd Island In Front Gaza & In Lebanon Update

ISTCCNUEP Planet Level Secret Intel Services & FSB & PRC & R I Isreal & R I Palestine & Lebanon & New M E Union & New UN Decision Decree & Implementation For Building Artificial Islands in Front Tel Aviv & Second Island In Front Gaza & In Lebanon

planetna...@gmail.com

Oct 2, 2017, 1:27:59 PM10/2/17
to independent-integ-middle-east-u...@googlegroups.com

&

Explanatory
Linked to the Transport lines & Water Ducts Stretching from nonencoded Turkey to Morocco

        there shall be an full Integrated Grid For all New Middle East Union Needs for the next 150 Years

& this Grid

  shall be Composed from Russian Made Minsk Standard Nuclear Power Reactors

  & they shall power the Multiple Lines Transport Infrastructure Above which is the Back Bone

  & the  full Integrated Grid For all New Middle East Union Needs for the next 150 Years

         Huge Water Desalinations Plants as well all around this grid

        & huge Water Reservoirs for the water transported booth by Ducts & by water created by desalination plants

       & the above  Russian Made Minsk Standard Nuclear Power Reactors shall provide Power to all New Industrial Areas

            already defined for each any all New Middle East Union Countries