Preliminary Integrations Issues Toward Secret Moscow Conference Dedicated to Permanent Conclusions for all Cartography & Maps Issues

Independent Integ Middle East Union Constitutional Federatiion

Nov 20, 2017, 12:45:13 AM11/20/17
to Independent Integ Middle East Union Constitutional Federatiion
Mandatory All [World War 3] Protocols & Mandatory under & by  all [World War 3] Protocols

https://ru.wikipedia.org/wiki/Акт_о_капитуляции_Германии &!&

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Austria all allrready Defined for debelation area on ] alt.politics.org.un etc [

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Germany all allready Defined for debelation area on ] alt.politics.org.un etc [

30 Km Radius area where the ] Bering Street Crosing System Made Landfall in Alasaka [
<

https://ru.wikipedia.org/wiki/Акт_о_капитуляции_Германии &!&

Mandatory All [World War 3] Protocols & Mandatory under & by  all [World War 3] Protocols

Reminder The New UN Official Languages are
Arabic Russian P R China Chinese Hebrew

ISTCCNUEP Planet Level Secret Intel Services & FSB & PRC & New Middle East Union & New UN itself are Calling for Last Integration Secret Moscow Conference On the New UN Owned Development For Entire Humanity https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Antarctica

  &
ISTCCNUEP Planet Level Secret Intel Services & FSB & PRC & R I Israel & Egypt & New M E Union & NDB Bank & New UN Decision Decree & Implementation

For a Creating a Dedicated New UN Agency & Bank For the New UN Revenues from Antartica Continent

ISTCCNUEP Planet Level Secret Intel Services & FSB & PRC & Belarus & all Slavic Countries & New Middle East Union & New UN Decision Decree Law

& Safe Quite Implementation for Appointing Afonin Yuri Vyacheslavovich New UN Antarctica Continent Projects

& ISTCCNUEP Planet Level New UN Own Institute for Maping all ISTCCNUEP Planet Earth & Entire Humanity Resources Maps Required

&
ISTCCNUEP Planet Level Secret Intel Services & FSB & PRC & New Middle East Union & Subsahara Countries Dev Area & Top Planet Level Safety Watch Intel Permanent Secret Commission Managed Planet Level Agency Dedicated to Entire Earth Planet Biosphere

ISTCCNUEP Planet Level Secret Intel Services & FSB & PRC & Mew Middle East Union & New UN & Islam & Judaism

Decision Decree & Mandatory Full Implementation For Creating the New Middle East Union Integrated Mediterranean Coast Early Detection

ISTCCNUEP Planet Level Secret Intel Services & FSB & PRC & New Middle East Union & New UN Decision Decree Law

& Safe Official Implementation For Integrating & In All Safe Mode Mandatory Dedicated University Studies For all Towns Mayors

ISTCCNUEP Planet Level Secret Intel Services & FSB & PRC & R I Isreal & R I Palestine & Lebanon & New M E Union & New UN Decision

Decree & Implementation For Building Artificial Islands in Front Tel Aviv & 3rd Island In Front Gaza & In Lebanon Update

ISTCCNUEP Planet Level Secret Intel Services & FSB & PRC & R I Israel & Saudi Arabia & Egypt & New M E Union & Islam & Judaism & New UN Decision all under all [WorldWar3] Protocools & Allready Defined Terms Initial Investment Red Sea Dead Sea Chanel

ISTCCNUEP Planet Level Secret Intel Services & FSB & PRC & R I Isreal & R I Palestine & New M E Union & New UN Decision Decree & Implementation For Building More Artificial Islands in Front R I Israel 4 Islands & 3 In Front Gaza Deeper iin to the Sea

ISTCCNUEP Planet Level Secret Intel Services & FSB & PRC & R I Isreal & R I Palestine & Lebanon & New M E Union & New UN Decision Decree & Implementation For Building Artificial Islands in Front Tel Aviv & 3rd Island In Front Gaza & In Lebanon Update

ISTCCNUEP Planet Level Secret Intel Services & FSB & PRC & R I Isreal & R I Palestine & Lebanon & New M E Union & New UN Decision Decree & Implementation For Building Artificial Islands in Front Tel Aviv & Second Island In Front Gaza & In Lebanon

ISTCCNUEP Planet Level Secret Intel Services & FSB & PRC & R I Israel & R I Palestine & Egypt & Saudi & Islam & Judaism

& New Middle East Union & New UN Decision Decree Law & Safe Official Implementation For Local Small Scale Projects

ISTCCNUEP Planet Level Secret Intel Services & FSB & PRC & R I Israel & New M E Union & Islam & Judaism & Sub Sahara Union

& New UN Decision Decree & Implementation Regarding nonencoded African Imigrants in Real Independent Israel

  &
ISTCCNUEP Planet Level Secret Intel Services & FSB & PRC & RI Israel & RI Palestine & Egypt & Saudi & Islam & Judaism

& New Middle East Union & New UN Decision Decree Law & Safe Official Implementation Integrating N M E Union Transport Infrastructure

ISTCCNUEP Planet Level Secret Intel Services & FSB & PRC & RI Israel & RI Palestine & Egypt & Saudia & Islam & Judaism

& New Middle East Union & New UN Decision Decree Law & Safe Official Implementation For Integrated New M E Union Own Passports

ISTCCNUEP Planet Level Secret Intel Services & FSB & PRC & RI Israel & RI Palestine & Egypt & Saudi & Islam & Judaism & New M E Union & New UN

Decision Decree Law & Safe Official Implementation For Integrating the Entire N M E U Building Standards

ISTCCNUEP Planet Level Secret Intel Services & FSB & PRC & R I Israel & RI Palestine & Egypt & Saudi & Islam & Judaism

& New Middle East Union & New UN Decision Decree Law & Safe Official Implementation For Integrating & Modernizing Police Forces

ISTCCNUEP Planet Level Secret Intel Services & FSB & PRC & RI Israel & RI Palestine & New Middle East & New UN

Decision Decree Law & Safe Official Public Implementation for the Real Independent Integrated New Middle East Union nonencoded Rebuilding

ISTCCNUEP Planet Level Secret Intel Services & FSB & PRC & Latin Americas Countries & New Middle East & New UN Decision Decree & Implementation

Official Public Starting Today For Creation the ISTCCNUEP New UN Own Institute for Oceans Managing

ISTCCNUEP Planet Level Secret Intel Services & FSB & PRC & New M E Union & New UN are kindly requesting an

Empirical & Approximation Initial Calculation for the Food Quantity That can by Produced by a 5000/5000 Km Ocean Floating Islands Robot Swarm

ISTCCNUEP Planet Level Secret Intel Services & FSB & PRC & New Middle East Union & nonencoded Brazil & New UN Itself

are calling for a Secret Moscow Conference Dedicated To Safe Nature Preserving Robotic Aquaculture in Remote Pacific Areas

& Russia & P R China Based

       ISTCCCNUEP Entire Humanity Infrastructure Rebuild & Upgrade Institute  Maps Required

ISTCCNUEP Planet Level Secret Intel Systems Requirement from all ISTCCNUEP Licenced & Owned Cartography Systems

aka under all [World War 3] Protocols the end of [World War 3] Cartographic Maps Shall Be Ready for Official Public Release

ISTCCNUEP Planet Level Secret Intel Services & FSB & PRC & MI6 & New Middle East & Latin Americas & African Continent & New UN

Decision Decree Law & Safe Official Public Implementation For The New UN & Its All Systems Heralding Insignia Symbols

ISTCCNUEP Planet Level Secret Intel Services & FSB & PRC & R I Israel & R I Palestine & nonencoded Jordan Kingdom New M E Union

& New UN Safe all Modes Specific Clarification & Specific Reminder Before Secret Moscow Conference On Cartography

ISTCCNUEP New UN Own Institute P R China Entire Humanity Resources Data Bases & Mapings aka Maps Required asap

ISTCCNUEP Planet Level Secret Intel Services & FSB & PRC & R I Israel & R I Palestine & New Middle East Union & New UN

Are Calling For A Secret Moscow Conference Dedicated to Permanent Conclusions for all Cartography & Maps Issues