Independent Integ Middle East Union Constitutional Federatiion Related Issues that have been Posted on alt.politics.org.un

Independent Integ Middle East Union Constitutional Federatiion

Oct 1, 2017, 9:23:33 PM10/1/17
to Independent Integ Middle East Union Constitutional Federatiion

Time Stamp for this Post of no Importance

https://groups.google.com/forum/#!searchin/alt.politics.org.un/$20$26$20its$20Federative$20Capital$20%7Csort:date

ISTCCNUEP Planet Level Secret Intel Services & FSB & PRC & R I Israel & Saudi Arabia & Egypt & New M E Union & Islam & Judaism & New UN Decision all under all [WorldWar3] Protocools & Allready Defined Terms For Initial Investment in New UN Own Town

ISTCCNUEP Planet Level Secret Intel Services & FSB & PRC & R I Israel & Saudi Arabia & Egypt & New M E Union & Islam & Judaism & New UN Decision all under all [World War 3] Protocools & Allready Defined Terms For Initial Investment in N ME Union

ISTCCNUEP Planet Level Secret Intel Services & FSB & PRC & R I Israel & New M E Union & Islam & Judaism & Sub Sahara Union & New UN Decision Decree & Implementation Regarding nonencoded African Imigrants in Real Independent Israel

ISTCCNUEP Planet Level Secret Intel Services & FSB & PRC & MI6 & R I Israel & New M E Union & Latin Americas Union & New UN Itself Decision Decree Law & Implementation Under all [World War 3] Protocols the New UN Replaces By this the Old [NY UN ]

ISTCCNUEP Planet Level Secret Intel Services & FSB & PRC & R I Isreal & R I Palestine & Lebanon & New M E Union & New UN Decision Decree & Implementation For Building Artificial Islands in Front Tel Aviv & 3rd Island In Front Gaza & In Lebanon Update

ISTCCNUEP Planet Level Secret Intel Services & FSB & PRC & RI Israel & RI Palestine & New M E Union & New UN aka Decision Decree & Mandatory Official Public Safe Implementation Official Public Starting Today ISTCCNUEP is Apointing Personal [USA etc]

ISTCCNUEP Planet Level Secret Intel Services & FSB & PRC & RI Israel & RI Palestine & Egypt & Islam & Judaism & New Midlle East Union & New UN Decision Decree & Mandatory Official Public Safe Implementation For Cultural Initial Kik Starting Pakage

ISTCCNUEP Planet Level Secret Intel Services & FSB & PRC & RI Israel & RI Palestine & Egypt & Saudi Arabia & Islam & Judaism & N M E Union & New UN Decision Decree &! Mandatory Safe Implementation for Safe & nonencoded Real Safe Peacefull Unification

Safe Under All [World War 3 ] Protocols & Real Nonencided Real Peacefull the El Arish New Middle East Union Federative Capital Official Public Building & Work is On & Pictures from El Arish

ISTCCNUEP Planet Level Secret Intel Services & FSB & PRC & R I Israel & Saudi Arabia & Egypt & New M E Union & Islam & Judaism & New UN Decision all under all [WorldWar3] Protocools & Allready Defined Terms Initial Investment in Industry Project

ISTCCNUEP Planet Level Secret Intel Services & FSB & PRC & R I Israel & Saudi Arabia & Egypt & New M E Union & Islam & Judaism & New UN Decision all under all [WorldWar3] Protocools & Allready Defined Terms For R I Israel Ambasadors Apointment

ISTCCNUEP Planet Level Secret Intel Services & FSB & PRC & R I Israel & Saudi Arabia & Egypt & New M E Union & Islam & Judaism & New UN Decision all under all [WorldWar3] Protocools & Allready Defined Terms Initial Investment Red Sea Dead Sea Chanel

ISTCCNUEP Planet Level Secret Intel Services & FSB & PRC & R I Israel & Saudi Arabia & Egypt & New M E Union & Islam & Judaism & New UN Decision all under all [WorldWar3] Protocools & Allready Defined Terms Initial Investment in N M E Union Cosmdrone

ISTCCNUEP Planet Level Secret Intel Services & FSB & PRC & R I Israel & Saudi Arabia & Egypt & New M E Union & Islam & Judaism & New UN Decision all under all [World War 3] Protocools & Allready Defined Terms For Initial Investment in N ME Union

ISTCCNUEP Planet Level Secret Intel Services & FSB & PRC & R I Israel & Saudi Arabia & Egypt & New M E Union & Islam & Judaism & New UN Decision all under all [WorldWar3] Protocools & Allready Defined Terms Initial Investment in Industry Project

ISTCCNUEP Planet Level Secret Intel Services & FSB & PRC & R I Isreal & R I Palestine & New M E Union & New UN Decision Decree & Implementation For Building More Artificial Islands in Front R I Israel 4 Islands & 3 In Front Gaza Deeper iin to the Sea

ISTCCNUEP Planet Level Secret Intel Services & FSB & PRC & R I Isreal & R I Palestine & Lebanon & New M E Union & New UN Decision Decree & Implementation For Building Artificial Islands in Front Tel Aviv & 3rd Island In Front Gaza & In Lebanon Update

ISTCCNUEP Planet Level Secret Intel Services & FSB & PRC & R I Isreal & R I Palestine & Lebanon & New M E Union & New UN Decision Decree & Implementation For Building Artificial Islands in Front Tel Aviv & Second Island In Front Gaza & In Lebanon

Please always check the entire https://groups.google.com/forum/#!forum/alt.politics.org.un for all Posts related to the

                        Independent Integ Middle East Union Constitutional Federatiion