ISTCCNUEP Planet Level Secret Intel Services & FSB & PRC & RI Israel & R I Palestine & Egypt & Jordan & Lebanon & New M E Union & New UN Decision Decree Mandatory Official Public Implementation For all Buildings Safety against [all Seismic events]

瀏覽次數:6 次
跳到第一則未讀訊息

Independent Integ Middle East Union Constitutional Federatiion

未讀,
2017年6月9日 上午11:18:172017/6/9
收件者:Independent Integ Middle East Union Constitutional Federatiion
Reposted for Identation Safety Resons

ISTCCNUEP Planet Level Secret Intel Services & FSB & PRC & RI Israel & R I Palestine & Egypt & Jordan & Lebanon & New M E Union & New UN

Decision Decree Mandatory Official Public Implementation

For all Buildings Safety against [all Seismic events]

Safety Protection Systems On Nuclear Enabled & Nuclear Triggers On &
Commandos Unleashed
!&!&!

&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&

[You ] are already Officially in the ICC Tribunal ! Stay there !

Issue Closed !
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&

Obey to International Law & Unconditionally Immediate  Surrender Or Get Massively Real 1000 Nuclear Missiles Portions Exterminated !

The Only Thing Ever to be Provided [ you Rf scann ] is https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/German_Instrument_of_Surrender

If Desperate then Suicide Take your Cyanide Capsule

[Next wish coercive ]
ISTCCNUEP Nukes for real  the [NSA CIA Rf BND ] !
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&

Decision & Decision Reminder & Decision update aka [any wish Nazi Made Direct Indirect Proxy or Miracle or Bad Luck etc Wish Nicadrorism Nicadrorism assesment half nicadrorism including the Mk Ultra wish asses Cancer etc ] & the ISTCCNUEP Supreme Supremacy Irreversible Unstoppable Annihilates Nuclear [Building Size 14 & silverado Rf hbs & entire team] & Hydrogen Level for million Years  [Nsa Meriland & Berlin Germany & Viena Austria ] & Systematically Mass Extinct [Fosta garda de fier & any organization of theirs that might be used as a indirect proxy etc ]
Issue Closed Forever aka in other simple words [Nazi & Garda de fier wish nicadrorism ] are nonexistent forever
Issue Closed

De peste doi ani conform hotariri mele un aditional Topest Intel Level on the Planet Person este antrenat & [wish you wish might wish succeed ]
in secunde aditional Topest Intel Level on the Planet Person care este antrenat conform hotaririri mele continua tot cea ce eu am hotarit
sub all [World War 3 ] Protocol
asta dup ce [voi ] veti suferi ca pedeaps la [wish nicadrorism or atempted wish nicadroris] sub Supreme Supremacy Mighty Power a ISTCCNUEP Supreme Supremacy Irreversible Unstoppable Annihilates Nuclear [Building Size 14 & silverado Rf hbs & entire team] & Hydrogen Level for million Years  [Nsa Meriland & Berlin Germany & Viena Austria ] & Systematically Mass Extinct [Fosta garda de fier & any organization of theirs that might be used as a indirect proxy etc ]
Issue Closed

&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&

I [do] not negotiate [with the enders of ] Ashdod Israel Humanity
I [do] not [have any need or intention to ever negotiate with  enders of
] Ashdod Israel Humanity

I [do] not negotiate [with the enders of ] Ashdod Israel Humanity
I [do] not [have any need or intention to ever negotiate with  enders of
] Ashdod Israel Humanity

I am ISTCCNUEP I am MultyNational MultyNuclear Planet etc Level Hot
& Two Times One Order of Magnitude Supreme Supremacy at Nuclear Level
[then USA colapsed systems] almost two years ago on [soc.culture.romanian]
& De Facto Nonexistent Former[ USA Nuclear Systems] after the
ISTCCNUEP Sovereign Supreme Supremacy Nuclear Power
Decisive & Mighty Stand
several days ago [during the NSA wish hacking activity ]
& Multiple Orders Of Magnitude Supreme Supremacy at Conventional &
Military  & Human Resources & Intel & Economy & Area & all each any
Possible Systems Level !!! Welcome to ISTCCNUEP
I [do] not negotiate [with the enders of ] Ashdod Israel Humanity
I [do] not [have any need or intention to ever negotiate with  enders of
] Ashdod Israel Humanity
Agreement to the priority of the unconditional surrender of Nazi Germany
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&

[World War 3] is Over ! Game is Over ! [You] have Been Provided Ultimatum

Guaranteed Nuclear Extermination

[ever wish active CT EMP Rf hbs CIA wish activity] !

End Imediate [all activity CT EMP Rf hbs CIA wish activity]

or Get Guaranteed Nuclear Extermination Nuked for Real [CIA & Rf scan] !

&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&

Unconcivable ! War Declaration Perfidy Act Recorded Major Cassus Beli

[CIA rf wish hbs behavior =Space Star wish line crossing wish all trips]

Newsgroups: soc.culture.romanian
Date: Tue, 9 May 2017 16:39:51 -0700 (PDT)

La Bine [& la rau voi ] nu [definiti & ] nu [decideti ] nimic !

My Safe Overall Definition Today at 2 39 Over 2 Messages

&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&

ISTCCNUEP Planet Level Secret Intel Services & FSB & PRC & RI Israel & R I Palestine & Egypt & Jordan & Lebanon & New M E Union

& New UN Decision Decree Mandatory Official Public Implementation For all Buildings Safety against [all Seismic events]

ISTCCNUEP Planet Level Secret Intel Services & FSB & PRC & RI Israel

& R I Palestine & Egypt & Jordan & Lebanon & New M E Union & New UN

Decision Decree Mandatory Official Public Implementation

For Mandatory all Buildings under Use are Safe Safety against [all Seismic events]

in the entire [Siro African Fault Area ]

R I Israel & R I Palestine & Egypt & Jordan & Lebanon & Saudi Arabia

& all New Buildings Built in the Entire

&    Independent Integrated Middle East Union Constitutional Federatiion
  aka

 & its Federative Capital

Shall Be Build Starting today under Dedicated Standards Defined by Russia ISTCCNUEP Towns Buildings & Upgrading Standard Institute

& all Building Materials Produced & Used & Arhitecture Design & Towns Planing in the entire

  Independent Integrated Middle East Union Constitutional Federatiion
  aka

 & its Federative Capital

shall mandatory comply starting today with this Standards Dedicated Standards Defined by Russia ISTCCNUEP Towns Buildings & Upgrading Standard Institute

& that [each any all Buildings not withstanding seismic events] shall be demolished & free from Peoples in two years from today

aka

Nonencoded Direct Meaning Under all [World War 3 ] Protocols
Technological Constitution
New UN Standards & Minsk ISTCCNUEP Nuclear Standards etc

Standards Dedicated Standards Defined by Russia ISTCCNUEP Towns Buildings & Upgrading Standard Institute

Standards Dedicated Standards Defined by Russia ISTCCNUEP  Standard Institute

Russia & P R China Based

       ISTCCCNUEP Entire Humanity Infrastructure Rebuild & Upgrade Institute

& New M E Union Based Humanity IQ Upgrade Institute

& New UN Own Tv

& nonencoded Turkey [World War 2 & 3 Holocaust] Explanatory Trough Arts Institute

all New UN Definitions & Systems

[...]

Issue Closed for Immediate Mandatory Official Public Full Integrated Implementation by Entire New M E Union with nonencoded Help from Russia & P R China

Definition
Most Important Secret Definition at Planet & Humanity Level
The Top Planet Level Safety Watch Intel Permanent Secret Commission is a permanent Secret Adviser
to the New United Nation in the context & in order to assure that
The Humanity & Human Species Continuation & Survival ability shall be mandatory assured in at least under any foreseeable any single
[fault or failure] or better

Definition
Decision aka safe under all [World War 3 ] Protocols & Top Planet Level Safety Watch Intel Permanent Secret Commission management each &
any & all Independent & Sovereign &Technological Constitutions Constitutional NUEP Systems Officialy Public On
The New United Nation is by this defined as the Planet Earth Managing Body
with the fully workable fully to be implemented scope of providing each & any
human living on this planet Earth Space Moon Mars Venus etc a daily correlated life

Explanatory

Allways Remember Know & Understand all issues  https://yadi.sk/d/VDAKiwtT3Jwdky
                                                 Rome Statue Update & link

Only the Russian & P R C Nuclear Arsenal have Saved The Entire Middle East from the [Planed Build Atempted Extermination of] Each any all Man Woman or Child

in the Entire Middle East by the [Nazi Axe & their Trojans World War 3 Cruciade ]

In This Context  the  Independent Integrated Middle East Union Constitutional Federatiion
  aka

& Under all [World War 3 ] Protocosl & ISTCCNUEP Systems & the https://groups.google.com/forum/#!forum/istccnuep-m-e-based-humanity-iq-upgrading-institute

Needs to Be Integrated Internal & External etc at all levels

& have a very well established permanent significant GDP

& have a very well established permanent significant Social Order

& have a very well established permanent significant Stability

& have a very well established permanent significant Real Nonencoded Real Peace

in Order to Deter the Only Way to Deter [each any all wish Other Nazi Axe & their Trojans wish any future World War Cruciade = extermination ]

Reminder

The New UN Official Languages are in this Order Arabic Russian P C China Chineese Hebrew

Clarification
For Most Countries in the Entire New Middle East Union the Entire Infrastructure Needs To Be Rebuild From Scrutch Up

& Fully Integrated in the Integrated New Middle East Union

Clarification
In this Context El Arish Building Needs from Begining to have the Design Planing  Building & Making a City that shall last for Milenias

ISTCCNUEP Top Planet Level Safety Watch Intel Permanent Secret Commission & New UN Integration Systems

Decision aka under all [World War3] Protocols ISTCCNUEP calls for a Moscow Major Secret Conference Dedicated to all [World War3] Protocols Compliant 50 Years Full Working Permanent Towns Habitation Planet Mars & 100 Years Planet Venus Full Habitation

Decision aka Moscow Secret Conference & Documents Signing all Under all [WorldWar3] Protocols & Technological Constitution & New UN Standards etc all New UN Definitions & Systems ISTCCNUEP Entire Humanity Civilization Socio Economics For a 3 Planets

ISTCCNUEP Planet Level Secret Intel Services & FSB & PRC & New Middle East & Latin Americas & nonencoded African Continent & New UN aka Mandatory 150 Years Continuous Decision Decree &

Implementation for ISTCCNUEP New UN Development Commission

ISTCCNUEP Planet Level Secret Intel Services & FSB & PRC & New Middle East Union & New UN Decision Decree & Safe Implementation for Kikstarting the ISTCCNUEP New UN Development Commission

Please all work safe & productive

& integrate all this in the best working systems

Issue Closed for Permanent Mandatory Official Public Permanent Work

  & Correlated Real Producing Work Starting Today

  & Continuous for the next at least 1000 Years starting today

&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&

[...]

Issue Closed & Permanent Working forever

Safety Protection Systems On Nuclear Enabled & Nuclear Triggers On &
Commandos Unleashed

&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
Forums

Decision aka Nonencoded Direct Meaning Under all [World War 3] Protocols & Technological Constitution & New UN Standards etc on Behalf New UN for the New UN an Reforestation & Nature Rebuilding etc New UN Agency is by this Created

Nonencoded Direct Meaning Under all [World War 3] Protocols & Technological Constitution & New UN Standards etc & an Shopping List & addendum on Behalf New UN for the New UN
Nonencoded Direct Meaning Under all [World War 3] Protocols & Technological Constitution Institution & New UN Standards etc
& Middle East Based New UN
an Shopping List for the New UN aka Research & Full Survey & Actual Design & Building & Development Plan Thinking Past Present & Future
in an Integrative Correlated Economical Sustainable & Revenue Producing Mode
aka an dedicated reforestation mass produced machine with dirty chip price for its reafforestation production rate
an dedicated automatic machine that according to predefined programing can easily mimic the biodiversity & randomness etc of a natural forest
& at correlated high speed & dirty low cost & can sustainable plant reforest in short time huge all terrain areas
in any kind of specific forest from arctic to equator etc etc
is by this Ordered & Bought Urgently from Russia & China & Brazil

&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&

Older Initial Version

Definitive Text Bellow

On ISTCCNUEP Planet Level Secret Intel Services & FSB & MI 6 & PRC & New Middle East & New UN Decision Decree & Implementation aka New UN Achievement nonheraldic aka ISTCCNUEP & New UN Geometric Symbols & Text Only Official Flag

Mandatory Text

Welcome to the Independent & Only Sovereign
The Technological Constitutions Constitutional New United Eliberated Planet Earth Space Moon Mars Venus etc

Welcome to the Technological Constitutions Constitutional New United Eliberated Planet Earth Space Moon Mars Venus etc
& Its New UN in the New Middle East
with Its Own Branches Systems & Institutions & Its Definitions & New Humanity Thinking & Narrative

The New United Nation New UN in the Middle East is by this defined as the
Planet Earth Space Moon Mars Venus etc Managing Body
with the fully workable fully to be implemented scope for providing each & any & all
human living on this planet Earth Space Moon Mars Venus etc a daily correlated life

The Humanity & Human Species Continuation & Survival ability shall be mandatory assured in at least under any foreseeable any single
[fault or failure] or better

Reminder The New UN Official Languages are
Arabic Russian P R China Chinese Hebrew

&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&

Russia launches dedicated anti-hacking center for defense industry

&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&

On ISTCCNUEP Planet Level Secret Intel Services & FSB & PRC & MI6 & New Middle East & Latin Americas & New UN aka Decision Decree & Implementation aka by This the ISTCCNUEP Countries Integrated Secret Intel & Nuclear & Military Command Is On Working

&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&

ISTCCNUEP Planet Level Secret Intel Services & FSB & PRC & New M E Union & New UN aka Decision Decree & Full Official Public Implementation for ISTCCNUEP Planet Level Police & Envirometal Safety Force

&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&

Welcome to the Independent & Sovereign
Technological Constitutions Constitutional New United Eliberated Planet

Welcome to the New United Eliberated Planet New UN in the Middle East
with Its Own Branches Systems & Institutions & Its Definitions & New Humanity Thinking & Narrative

&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
Decision aka safe under all [World War 3 ] Protocols & Top Planet Level Safety Watch Intel Permanent Secret Commission management each &
any & all Independent & Sovereign &Technological Constitutions Constitutional NUEP Systems Officialy Public On
The New United Nation is by this defined as the Planet Earth Managing Body
with the fully workable fully to be implemented scope of providing each & any
human living on this planet Earth Space Moon Mars Venus etc a daily correlated life
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&

The [World War 3 ] has ended Please disregard the [Google Minuses introduced] in the Link since we are not [continuing the Nazi Codification Madness ]

Most Important Secret Definition at Planet & Humanity Level
The Top Planet Level Safety Watch Intel Permanent Secret Commission is a permanent Secret Adviser
to the New United Nation in the context & in order to assure that
The Humanity & Human Species Continuation & Survival ability shall be mandatory assured in at least under any foreseeable any single
[fault or failure] or better

Init Inited Topest Planet Level Mandatory Secret & Public Intel Protocol & Decision in place forever
FROM THIS MOMENT

[NO PERSON OR SYSTEM ON THE PLANET CAN OR WILL INTERFERE IN ]THIS MANDATORY IRREVERSIBLE UNSTOPPABLE DECISION

Signed by Me the Single & Only Topest Intel Level on the Entire New United Eliberated Planet

LS
回覆所有人
回覆作者
轉寄