Can you add existing observations to a project in batch?

Marie-Eve Gagnon

Sep 27, 2018, 12:23:38 PM9/27/18
to iNaturalist
The subject says it all... But as a project manager, I was wondering if I could add observations posted by a user to my project by batch. I know I can add them individually on each observation's page. I'm just looking from a less time consuming option. Or maybe can the user add them by batch on his side?

Thanks!

Chris Cheatle

Sep 27, 2018, 12:33:51 PM9/27/18
to iNaturalist
Assuming it is not a new collection project, but the old style which require records be added manually, then only the observer can batch add, others, including the project admin can not do so.

The observer can batch add from the project homepageusing the 'Add from your observations' link.